Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

...haha!... I really don't give two shits on who goes or stays to be honest lol!... when do we see Cass's heart totally smash when she doesn't receive a Rose I wonder?... cheers.

...sorry Affable... I will not be watching Ali on The Bachelorette... I don't like her at all I'm afraid... after this drivel ends I intend not to watch any of the Bach shows at all my friend... when the mean girls went I came back to this show because I was curious of what the dynamics of the remaining girls would be now... I should've stayed away... (as you thought that I should... you were right Affable... I should have)... but!... I am watching this until the end in spite of myself now... when this series ends I'll be happy believe me... no more Bach of any kind for me again hopefully forever... cheers.

Why don't you try 1 episode like you tried 2 with Nick? Who knows, you may end up liking her? It happened for you with Sam. (Sam and Tara that is)

...HA!... as soon as I said that I could see Nick and Dasha being together at the end of this season we should've all known that that was the kiss of death for her lol!... as I said last night in the Survivor thread... anyone that I back always loses!... lol!... it's great to see that I haven't lost my touch lol!... cheers.

Why don't you try 1 episode like you tried 2 with Nick? Who knows, you may end up liking her? It happened for you with Sam. (Sam and Tara that is)

...I doubt it my friend because I've already seen Ali in two shows now and really cannot take to her... with Nick I had no idea who the hell he was so there was a novelty factor there but honestly my friend... watching even one episode of it would do my head I'm afraid... so please don't count on me being their Affable... but I really do hope for your sake that it is a superb series for you as you haven't liked this season with Nick in it at all... you really deserve to enjoy Ali's season my friend so good luck... I hope that it turns out to be everything that you have hoped for... cheers.

I think the general consensus is that NO ONE cares who he picks.

Thoughts.....
Brittany: trying hard to convince himself they are compatible, but ultimately she is too good for him.
Brooke: original front-runner, her whole vibe seems to have died, she's having doubts. Who can blame her.
Cass: she's simply a producer muppet, nothings changing there. Her messiness will be on BIP for sure.
Sophie: he just wants to boink her, there's no real chemistry beyond that. Another BIP potential.

The family visits might confirm what's becoming clearer, he doesn't really want any of them.

Nobody cares and neither do these women, nor him, fake as confirmed
The 2 latest evictees were never going to work with a yobbo, both are refined and elegant.....like Vanessa, a joke to have them there

'He was just saying whatever they wanted to hear': The Bachelor's Dasha Gaivoronski calls Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins 'fake' and says he was 'completely different to all the girls' on the show

The Bachelor's Dasha Gaivoronski was a fan favourite on the show before Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins booted her out of the mansion on Wednesday night.

And now, the Russian beauty has slammed the ex-Wallabies star, implying he was 'fake' and told the girls 'whatever they wanted to hear.'

Speaking to Now To Love, Dasha didn't pull any punches when it came to the offering her take on the curly-haired Casanova.

'I think when he spoke to each of the girls, he was saying whatever they wanted to hear,' the 32-year-old said.

'To me, he seemed like a completely different person to what he came across to all of the other girls,' she added.

Dasha, who was nicknamed the 'dark horse' of the competition, said Nick would tell some girls he wanted to settle down, while to others he said he wanted to travel.

Ok, so I just googled and the rumour is that Nick dumped the winner not long after filming. Not sure how true that is though. I normally don't believe that sort of gossip but I stupidly got sucked in to the Sophie/Stu love story last year despite all the rumours.

'His lifestyle doesn’t really have room for a partner': Dasha Gaivoronski claims she wouldn't be surprised if Bachelor Nick Cummins is still single as she slams him for being 'immature'

Back