Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

...people must be dropping this show in their viewing habits because there aren't many of us posting in here anymore it seems... I'm here just for the Live chat and couldn't really give a fig who Nick ends up with to be honest... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: Lyf
...so why was Nick so 'surprised' that HE had to wear a 'jockstrap'?... erm... 'JOCK'... 'Strap'... he's not a very good actor at all is he?... lol!... cheers.

...people must be dropping this show in their viewing habits because there aren't many of us posting in here anymore it seems... I'm here just for the Live chat and couldn't really give a fig who Nick ends up with to be honest... lol!... cheers.

This dance bit is just pure filler.

I’m just recovering from a nasty cold, so the Bach is about all my brain can handle tonight.

Honestly, he will probably end up with no one.

...I'd like to see Nick and Osher become a couple at the end of this and to both toddle off into the sunset together holding hands to be honest Affable my friend... lol!... cheers.

...ooooh!... no Rose given!... perhaps it's her doing the runner instead of Cass?... I'll know as soon as the Rose ceremony begins by which colour dress one of them are wearing thanks to the earlier promo... cheers.

...thanks for the fun folks... now over to the Gogglebox thread to actually enjoy watching a show... cheers.

Back