Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

This (the bungie thing) looks like my worst nightmare... Only thing that I would do it is if it is with a guy I am attracted to. 😆

...I love doing stuff like that Affable... I've done a tandem parachute jump before now and am hoping to jump off the Auckland Tower when in New Zealand next year... it should be awesome... I love heights and rides that are based on it... cheers.

Cass is very pretty, gorgeous skin and eyes

...I agree kxk... but doting on Nick like a little puppy dog is doing her no favours... she may even go out next because of it methinks!... I quite like her but I don't think that Nick does in any form shape or manner unfortunately for her... cheers.

I could do heights when younger, and then started getting more and more afraid around 30ish, self preservation I guess

Got that weird feeling I will get impelled-sucked over cliffs and stuff

I used to love thrill rides, we used to have a spin on the big dipper before going clubbing, get the adrenaline and laughs up

...I love doing stuff like that Affable... I've done a tandem parachute jump before now and am hoping to jump off the Auckland Tower when in New Zealand next year... it should be awesome... I love heights and rides that are based on it... cheers.

I am not a fan of it. In saying that - if Matty J was there, I would do it. 😆

Funny thing is I can do planes quite easily. Love it. So it is not necessarily a fear of heights.

I could do heights when younger, and then started getting more and more afraid around 30ish, self preservation I guess

Got that weird feeling I will get impelled-sucked over cliffs and stuff

I used to love thrill rides, we used to have a spin on the big dipper before going clubbing, get the adrenaline and laughs up

I know what you mean. I just get a bad feeling that if I go on one of those things, the bungie will break or whatever. No thanks.

Plus, I would probably have my eyes closed. 😂

..."Houston... we don't have a problem... we have lip lock!... repeat... we have lip lock!"... I bet that Cass is floating in the air after that kiss now lol!... cheers.

I love flying....seems to have no connection to fear of heights, I don't even notice the height...
Flying fear is a different fear

A lot of people attribute the fear to fear of heights. Could the fear of flying be the same thing? Shouldn't be a fear of planes unless the person is incredibly panicked on the ground.

I love flying....seems to have no connection to fear of heights, I don't even notice the height...
Flying fear is a different fear

...a Pilot friend of mine that tows Gliders up with his plane took me up in Gliders few times and I was in 7th Heaven... it was such an awesome experience each time that I went up... if you ever get the chance to do it make sure that you do... near where I live a guy does Gyrocopter joy rides... that's on my 'to do' list and the same with a 'Red Baron' bi-plane that does them too... lol!... cheers.

The kiss seems a bit awkward...
Definitely started awkward, but there was a smooth enough recovery. I suspect their relationship has ventured somewhat into the friend zone and Nic is happy to have someone familiar about the place, but not really interested in pursuing things romantically.

HOW does Jamie Lee get sent on an obstacle course date in a CAM boot?!

True CAM boot story - I've been wearing a CAM boot the past eight weeks or so. One night early in the CAM boot wearage, our regional train crashed into a car which had gotten stuck at a level crossing. Luckily the driver of the car had enough time to get out. The sound of the train hitting the car was horrifying and the smell of petrol was so strong. The train eventually ground to a halt and I think everyone was a mix of in shock and in denial. At this point, we didn't know whether someone had been killed and the mood went between making jokes and being in total silence. The driver and conductors were clearly shaken up.

Eventually, we were ordered to evacuate the train. To do so involved climbing down a step ladder and on to the tracks. The ladder wasn't as difficult to negotiate in a CAM boot as were the tracks and rocks we had to cross to get to the nearest road. We ended up having to stand in a thunderstorm for an hour and a half till replacement buses arrived. We all huddled together and shared umbrellas and jokes. The smell of petrol didn't stop people lighting cigarettes, which was astounding. They were eventually convinced to put them out and a thunder storm started, complete with lightning!

Anyways, the moral to the story is, don't ask a girl in a CAM boot on an obstacle course date!

A lot of people attribute the fear to fear of heights. Could the fear of flying be the same thing? Shouldn't be a fear of planes unless the person is incredibly panicked on the ground.

...perhaps it's more of a fear that your life is in someone else's hands?... but then again... each time that you get in a Bus/Taxi or Train it's the same thing so I guess not eh?... lol!... cheers.

Back