Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

Too good for this show, stunning tenille and classy

Those willows are too big sticky, I want a tiny wizened old thing like in Chinese and Japanese paintings

...as I said before kxk... they really are hard to get them down that small but it is possible... and... they would be expensive to buy for that very reason my friend... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Cassie is quite nice actually. She was the one who was concerned about Tenille, while Dasha was sneering.

Badger seems a bit brutal with his dismissal of anyone who doesn't declare their everlasting love, yet he doesn't have to commit anything himself.

I know it's not all about looks, but at times I'm taken out of the "reality" of the show by how ridiculous he looks, especially when he cocks his head and adopts a puzzled expression, like he isn't quite comprehending what is going on. It's still beyond my understanding why he was cast, or how anyone could find him attractive.

I know it's not all about looks, but at times I'm taken out of the "reality" of the show by how ridiculous he looks, especially when he cocks his head and adopts a puzzled expression, like he isn't quite comprehending what is going on.

IMO: He isn't comprehending.

He isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

Soooooo different, you are soooo right.....this is fluff

Fluffy, this is fun relaxing COMEDY
Survivor is tense, exciting DRAMA

I can do with the de-stressing after

Egads Cassie is such a kid, he better not stomp on the poor girl

If only Vanessa Sunshine is still around for amazing contrast of her bored face vs. the shrill excitement of the other girls over the date card...

...evenin' all... I came in when Nick said "I've had this park shut down just for us..."... yeah... riiiiiiiiiight Nick old son... you have had it shut down have ya mate?... I couldn't help but laugh... cheers.

..."if we die at least we die together" says Cass... really Cass?... you're both going to die from this ride?... I'm glued to the TV set in anticipation... lol!... cheers.

Thanks for your response to my query in the other thread @Affable ....
I don't agree with your opinion, however I appreciate that you gave me your viewpoint

Back