Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Such a good question!!!! I like going deep.
Um. Maybe I've learnt that your motivation for doing things always should be based on truth. Authenticity. Anything else will be a struggle or just won't work. Genuine always survives.

Thanks Tim.
Interesting answer. :)
You have inspired me a lot with the whole "it's ok to be different" and "king of the misfits" whole attitude you have. I feel I have gained some confidence through it. Thank you so much. I wanted you to know that. X

@Timdormer why did you stop making your youtube videos on the progress of Big Brother? I know a lot of people were interested in what you had to say, and it would've been interesting to see your views on the game as it progressed.
They were more interesting than the actual show and I wasn't getting paid nearly as much to promote it. JOKES. I got bored. And I had fights with people behind the scenes. I fell out of love with big brother for a bit. I'm better now.

They were more interesting than the actual show and I wasn't getting paid nearly as much to promote it. JOKES. I got bored. And I had fights with people behind the scenes. I fell out of love with big brother for a bit. I'm better now.
Can you give us any inside knowledge from Jake about what we may not have seen?

Hey Tim Dormer! You were my favourite in BBAU 2013! Please respond to this! How is your life now post Big Brother? You still got any winnings left? lol. Also, are you hosting if Sonia is on leave? Please respond!

Thanks Tim.
Interesting answer. :)
You have inspired me a lot with the whole "it's ok to be different" and "king of the misfits" whole attitude you have. I feel I have gained some confidence through it. Thank you so much. I wanted you to know that. X
WOW. You are a legend! This is not just a catchphrase to me, it's how I live my life and my mission is to empower others to do the same! Make a positive difference in this world by being unashamedly genuinely you...trust me, most people are too afraid and spend their lives trying to bring others down!

I'm actually quite pissed now @Timdormer that you're not going to be at the finale. They're going to have Ben Norris, Chrissie Swan, Reggie, Fitzy and a "plethora of past HMs" according to Ben but not YOU???

What in the utter f is that??? Please tell me it's because YOU can't make it and not because you weren't invited.

I'm actually quite pissed now @Timdormer that you're not going to be at the finale. They're going to have Ben Norris, Chrissie Swan, Reggie, Fitzy and a "plethora of past HMs" according to Ben but not YOU???

What in the utter f is that??? Please tell me it's because YOU can't make it and not because you weren't invited.
I have been told they are all appearing via video as am I. I'll confirm on Monday.

Hey Tim Dormer! You were my favourite in BBAU 2013! Please respond to this! How is your life now post Big Brother? You still got any winnings left? lol. Also, are you hosting if Sonia is on leave? Please respond!

really surprised you don't like Priya as much now. I know she's not as fun as you were but she loved how you played the game last year and you have to admit she stirs the pot.

@Timdormer had fun in the house, he wasn't in game mode 24/7. (well he may have been but never showed it)

Priya can't even enjoy herself & have fun in the house in the last week. She still has to try & throw HM's under the bus.

Damn I don't want to see Ben Norris again... I'm happy about the other housemates, but sad Tim won't be there.

Back