Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Hey Tim, any updates on how Meatloaf's going at training? My pup is trying to bite my hand off at the wrist as I type so I'm considering military school. Ta.

Thanks Tim. Give Ben our best when you catch up, if you think that's appropriate.

On another topic, what's your take on Lina? Does she give you a scary Boog vibe at a quick glance? ;)

Thanks Tim. Give Ben our best when you catch up, if you think that's appropriate.

On another topic, what's your take on Lina? Does she give you a scary Boog vibe at a quick glance? ;)
Will do! I know Ben appreciates all the support!

Yeah I can't connect with Lina, I don't like critical people that don't contribute anything positive to the group. Unlike Boog though, I think Lina has half a brain.

Hmmm I'm totally off Skye, and Priya to a certain extent too! I love penny. But I think I'm gonna have to pick travis!

Oh dear...

DAwtf.gif

Yep we've chatted! He's got some professionals offering help, I love him so much and will always be there for him, and hope he finds peace and happiness.

So good to know. :thumbsup:
Thanks for letting us know.
You are such a good friend. I really LOVE the friendship you have with Ben. It was one of the best things about BB 2013.
I hope Ben finds peace and happiness too. He's a lovely guy. :)

@Timdormer who has changed the most since exiting the house from your season?
We always here the same spiel about "I'm just being myself" but it's interesting to know who has changed their personality the most since exiting. And on the same note, who has stayed most like who they portrayed themselves as in the house?

Hmmm I'm totally off Skye, and Priya to a certain extent too! I love penny. But I think I'm gonna have to pick travis![DOUBLEPOST=1416564281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope wasn't invited! I may pop up with a video msg though!
really surprised you don't like Priya as much now. I know she's not as fun as you were but she loved how you played the game last year and you have to admit she stirs the pot. But Travis? really? that would make a mockery of BB and take us back to the days of when Jamie won BB. Strong players should win for taking risks just like Benjamin and yourself.

really surprised you don't like Priya as much now. I know she's not as fun as you were but she loved how you played the game last year and you have to admit she stirs the pot. But Travis? really? that would make a mockery of BB and take us back to the days of when Jamie won BB. Strong players should win for taking risks just like Benjamin and yourself.

Didn't Priya say that stirring the point is something that only the lowest human being on earth would do?[DOUBLEPOST=1416565944][/DOUBLEPOST]
I too still mourn the departure of Sandra.

I mourn the loss of Cat.

Back