Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Oooh! That was an original song? Very cool. It sounded good. I would have said that song was from an commercially successful album. It sounds really professional. Are you guys just playing for fun? Or professional musicians? :)

Thanks Lucas, very kind of you. :)

Dean (the drummer in the following youtube. It's his studio we're recording in there) and I are session musos from way back when and we've all been in all sorts of bands and gigged in all sorts of places over the years. These days its just for the fun and social aspects of it.

That said, I really would like us to do more public performances of Will's original stuff. We just don't want to make work for ourselves though.

If you're any sort of muso or singer or even song writer, then I heartily recommend the online music collaboration site KOMPOZ to you.

www.kompoz.com

From there you can audition your efforts to all sorts of music styles with fellow musos from all over the world.

This youtube started off as a KOMPOZ project ... I merely auditioned vocals and sax to somebody else's guitar and bass, etc, and somebody else's lyrics. I reckon it turned out pretty good, particularly when used as audio to a filmclip by my missus. :D

regarDS

Last edited:
Of course he can! I'm sick of people taking up Ryan SNOOOOOORE

That's what I like about you Tim, we can always count on you to spot a wannabe meathead bore.
Although Ryan isn't into the gym junkie scene he does share some other similar traits with the Matts, Calebs, Eds etc.. of this world.

Now if you just convinced Estelle to stop crushing and promoting him as a viable worthy winner. :whistling:

That's what I like about you Tim, we can always count on you to spot a wannabe meathead bore.
Although Ryan isn't into the gym junkie scene he does share some other similar traits with the Matts, Calebs, Eds etc.. of this world.

Now if you just convinced Estelle to stop crushing and promoting him as a viable worthy winner. :whistling:

Hey I am crushing but I want DAVID TO WIN!!! Ryan is just a babe and I like that he dishes it out to others who are generally on the prowl.. And he snowboards and surfs .... Need I say more

TIMMY!! just listened to ur podcast with mike goldman, wish they had let u stay in the house this year just for the fun of it. this season was soooo horrible, so not memorable, like the season when the old woman won, cant even remember her name or any of the other douche bags in it.

A couple of times! Not so much as I used to.

So now we are mates cos you answered my question, can you get me cast as a housemate next year? (Seriously though, you were my fave from week 2, I wanted you and Tahan there as final 2, would of been the best final 2 since Chrissy and Reggie) and how is Ben doing?

Yes! Tim's online who is your favourite housemate out of the current ones remaining?
Hmmm I'm totally off Skye, and Priya to a certain extent too! I love penny. But I think I'm gonna have to pick travis![DOUBLEPOST=1416564281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Tim - are you and any 2013 hms heading to the finale?
Nope wasn't invited! I may pop up with a video msg though!

So now we are mates cos you answered my question, can you get me cast as a housemate next year? (Seriously though, you were my fave from week 2, I wanted you and Tahan there as final 2, would of been the best final 2 since Chrissy and Reggie) and how is Ben doing?
Haha I don't have any influence there! Yes Tahan is amazing!!! Ben is doing ok! I hope to see him this weekend![DOUBLEPOST=1416564683][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you think BB will be back in 2015?
Maybe!

Hmmm I'm totally off Skye, and Priya to a certain extent too! I love penny. But I think I'm gonna have to pick travis!
Yes exactly my thoughts Tim! I'm enjoying Penny and Travis both very funny, entertaining housemates I'd really like Penny to win, Skye is getting to cocky and bratty over the prize money saying she is going to win and Priya with the gossiping and strategy, but you were my all time fave housemate last year Tim! You made the show so entertaining and funny, there will be no better winner that will take your place, you were awesome to watch, cheers.

Back