Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

People have been saying yourself and Skye are comparable in the way you both play(ed) BB and in personality. How does that make you feel? hahaha

@Timdormer who has changed the most since exiting the house from your season?
We always here the same spiel about "I'm just being myself" but it's interesting to know who has changed their personality the most since exiting. And on the same note, who has stayed most like who they portrayed themselves as in the house?
I think drew's changed a lot. God I can't even remember the others! Tahan hasn't changed one iota! Ben either. Look most people are who they said they were.

People have been saying yourself and Skye are comparable in the way you both play(ed) BB and in personality. How does that make you feel? hahaha
I don't see it. VOMIT.[DOUBLEPOST=1416566305][/DOUBLEPOST]
except Tim didnt have to get naked to ruin other peoples moments, thank god! :tongue:
I've been reading your posts, you really don't like me do you?

Yeah it was annoying, but he got way too cocky
Yeah. I agree. I still enjoyed seeing him stand up for himself, but a little too far and wasn't endearing enough for the voters. Oh well.

So, even though you've been asked for your thoughts on Ryan, I'd actually like to know more specifically, what would you think of Ryan winning?

Yeah. I agree. I still enjoyed seeing him stand up for himself, but a little too far and wasn't endearing enough for the voters. Oh well.

So, even though you've been asked for your thoughts on Ryan, I'd actually like to know more specifically, what would think of Ryan winning?
It would be a mediocre end to a shit series. Fitting really.

To me it seems like Drew is embarrassed of his BB experience, and has tried to distance himself from anything BB. is this accurate?
Maybe! He's very focused on his acting career, and good on him, he's very talented! But yeah not too many people take bb housemates seriously in the industry so I can see why he may want to distance himself from the franchise.

Back