Skip to main content

Tahan why so popular?

He'll win, but please don't start with only Tim played fair...he played harder but Tahan was more gutsy.

How did he not play fair? Please refer me to the rules he broke?

And how did tahan play more gutsy? By being nasty and bitchy? Please....

How did he not play fair? Please refer me to the rules he broke?

And how did tahan play more gutsy? By being nasty and bitchy? Please....
Read what I wrote...I didn't suggest that Tim didn't play fair. That said, I think he snarks just as well as Tahan and more covertly. As I said, he'll win I think. But I don't have to be thrilled about it, or do I?

Read what I wrote...I didn't suggest that Tim didn't play fair. That said, I think he snarks just as well as Tahan and more covertly. As I said, he'll win I think. But I don't have to be thrilled about it, or do I?

I did read what you said and it seems to suggest that he didnt play fairly. Just like it's impossible to be covert when you are watched 24/7.

The odds are in tahans favor now which disgusts me, besides the bent over twister scene I havent found her entertaining in the slightest.

I did read what you said and it seems to suggest that he didnt play fairly. Just like it's impossible to be covert when you are watched 24/7.

The odds are in tahans favor now which disgusts me, besides the bent over twister scene I havent found her entertaining in the slightest.

You may not find her entertaining, but I certainly do and obviously a lot of other people. I find tahan and Tim entertaining and would be happy with either of them for the win. I have enjoyed them for different reason and they have given this years big brother so much IMO.

I think you just have the jitters. Tim has this in the bag. It's a game and I think Tim was the most cunning. Within the confines of that game he played fair, as did all the others. Clearly however, he doesn't float my boat. Nothing to fret about. I think you'd do better placing the money you were going to spend on votes betting on Tim. It will pay your phone bill :eek:

C'mon fuckypete, what about how she's always so upbeat about everything? Her sense of humour? How she just does not give a shit about stupid little things like Jade does? How she mocked Mikkayla eating?
Or finally , just her drop dead gorgeousness...

C'mon fuckypete, what about how she's always so upbeat about everything? Her sense of humour? How she just does not give a shit about stupid little things like Jade does? How she mocked Mikkayla eating?

Yes diiike (tully ref) she is sexy as fuck but apart from that she's just a bitch. The mykkala incident just proves it. That wasnt funny nor intelligent, it was just bitchy. Not entertaining.

Yes diiike (tully ref) she is sexy as fuck but apart from that she's just a bitch. The mykkala incident just proves it. That wasnt funny nor intelligent, it was just bitchy. Not entertaining.

So what your saying is you don't like any of the housemates this year?
Because let's face it they've all been bitchy. Because bitchy is seen as more of a female trait its gone unnoticed that Tim and drew are two of the bitchiest ;)

So what your saying is you don't like any of the housemates this year?
Because let's face it they've all been bitchy. Because bitchy is seen as more of a female trait its gone unnoticed that Tim and drew are two of the bitchiest ;)

Oh please I was clearly referring to her imitation of miklaylas eating habits. If you consider that to anything tim or drew have done then I scoff at you.

Now I understand why [MENTION=30760]MADONNA[/MENTION] calls him that name too.

Oh please I was clearly referring to her imitation of miklaylas eating habits. If you consider that to anything tim or drew have done then I scoff at you.

I found that to be quite unlike tahan to be honest. I understand how frustrating it would be to continuously console a girl who's upset over her weight and because her clothes don't fit and then have to sit there and watch her scoff more than her fair share of food... I'm surprised she had the decency to not actually do it to her face.i think she handled it well.

Well it made me laugh when I saw it. And again every time I think about it. Infact, I'm sming at the thought of Tahan fake shovelling that food right now.

Do you prefer to see blonde bimbos turning their skin to leather by sun baking all day and not doing much else?

Well it made me laugh when I saw it. And again every time I think about it. Infact, I'm sming at the thought of Tahan fake shovelling that food right now.

Do you prefer to see blonde bimbos turning their skin to leather by sun baking all day and not doing much else?

Not at all, im just supporting the person who deserves to win not a nasty bitch.

I found that to be quite unlike tahan to be honest. I understand how frustrating it would be to continuously console a girl who's upset over her weight and because her clothes don't fit and then have to sit there and watch her scoff more than her fair share of food... I'm surprised she had the decency to not actually do it to her face.i think she handled it well.

Lol right...

Not at all, im just supporting the person who deserves to win not a nasty bitch.

For me, I've always felt that the person who brings the most to the house deserves to win. It's not about who you'd prefer to be friends with, it's a tv show and although usually they're not professional actors they're paid to be there and to entertain. Sunbathing is not entertaining

Back