Skip to main content

Tahan why so popular?

Because she is FIERCE, REAL, SEXY AND GENUINE.
She is the perfect blend of Naomi Campbell and Jamie King. She's a bad bitch and if you can't see that I feel so sorry for you.

tumblr_misrd6EKVi1rfduvxo1_250.gif

I think a lot of people can empathise with her.
She also doesn't hold grudges, she's had problems in the past with Tim and Mikkayla and had giant arguments but then turns around and doesn't treat them any different.
Takes a big person to act like that.

I think a lot of people can empathise with her.
She also doesn't hold grudges, she's had problems in the past with Tim and Mikkayla and had giant arguments but then turns around and doesn't treat them any different.
Takes a big person to act like that.
LOL!!! Tahan doesn't hold grudges???? Did you see the way she treated the sisters the entire season?

SMH.... how soon people forget....

Besides, her problem with Tim was that he chose ice cream over her hair dryer. She overreacted. If she held a grudge over that, it would only reflect her entitlement and lack of perspective. So her NOT holding a grudge isn't really commendable at all...

I actually find it fascinating watching people on this forum try to justify and defend Tahan's actions. As a HM I found her good value due to her bringing drama and the clinical/tactical way she approached the show as a GAME above all else... I'm happy she's made it this far. But I don't want her to win. As a person she has proven herself to be very nasty and malicious, she has said it herself that she has no problem hitting below the belt just to hurt someone's feelings; for all her positives (and she does have a lot of qualities I like) these qualities of hers reflect poorly on her character in a pretty significant way, so I cannot for the life of me understand why people would want her to win. Which reminds me, I find it hilarious and ironic that a large portion of Tahan's fans are people who hated Ben last season for being a mean person. Ummmmm....

amen! she's so annoying and just a nothing housemate other than the times she bitches which make me want to be sick

Because she is FIERCE, REAL, SEXY AND GENUINE.

That. Its really her. She is not putting on an act for the cameras and playing nice when she really isnt like some others. Watching US versions of Big Brother its a breath of fresh air to see a strong female character get this far without relying on a man or a showmance of some kind to advance her in the game. ie Jordan BBUS, Jillian BBCAN.

Tahan is independent, bitchy, blunt, fun, game for anything, holds no grudges, gorgeous in a unique way, and entertaining.

That. Its really her. She is not putting on an act for the cameras and playing nice when she really isnt like some others. Watching US versions of Big Brother its a breath of fresh air to see a strong female character get this far without relying on a man or a showmance of some kind to advance her in the game. ie Jordan BBUS, Jillian BBCAN.

Tahan is independent, bitchy, blunt, fun, game for anything, holds no grudges, gorgeous in a unique way, and entertaining.

AMEN! that's why I love her

Talk about bitching, some of you top the cake. Tahan bitches no more than the rest of the house mates. Just because a house mate calls the other a mean person doesn't necessarily mean that she is mean. I thought Lucy was being no more mean than Tahan. She was nice in her face but kept on about what a mean person to every one including Caleb , Tahan was. Am glad Caleb saw through her. Mikkayla described Tahan as being manipulative. Didn't see any of that , she must've been describing herself. If you really wanted to know why Tahan is popular all you need to do was go read the Tahan Thread instead of creating a new thread just to pour in the hate on her. Enough said,

Talk about bitching, some of you top the cake. Tahan bitches no more than the rest of the house mates. Just because a house mate calls the other a mean person doesn't necessarily mean that she is mean. I thought Lucy was being no more mean than Tahan. She was nice in her face but kept on about what a mean person to every one including Caleb , Tahan was. Am glad Caleb saw through her. Mikkayla described Tahan as being manipulative. Didn't see any of that , she must've been describing herself. If you really wanted to know why Tahan is popular all you need to do was go read the Tahan Thread instead of creating a new thread just to pour in the hate on her. Enough said,

:) :) :)

She's sort of grown into me, but yes she isn't as special as they're making her out to be.

If she were in BB07 or something, she would've been the 4th-5th evictee to the least ('mean girls' don't go that far in BB).

You have to remember that times have changes. Society likes strong headed bitchy women these days. I can assure you that if Reggie was in this year she also wouldn't have lasted. Gone are the "nice people will win" days. It's everyone in for themselves and the people who falter get left behind!

Talk about bitching, some of you top the cake. Tahan bitches no more than the rest of the house mates. Just because a house mate calls the other a mean person doesn't necessarily mean that she is mean.
No, a house mate acting in malicious, mean ways on a consistent and regular basis is what makes them mean. Duh.

Tahan even copped to the fact she is a malicious person and will say things she knows are horrible just to hit below the belt and hurt a person's feelings.

Hopefully she grows up and realises what an ugly approach to life that is.

LOL!!! Tahan doesn't hold grudges???? Did you see the way she treated the sisters the entire season?

SMH.... how soon people forget....

Besides, her problem with Tim was that he chose ice cream over her hair dryer. She overreacted. If she held a grudge over that, it would only reflect her entitlement and lack of perspective. So her NOT holding a grudge isn't really commendable at all...

I actually find it fascinating watching people on this forum try to justify and defend Tahan's actions. As a HM I found her good value due to her bringing drama and the clinical/tactical way she approached the show as a GAME above all else... I'm happy she's made it this far. But I don't want her to win. As a person she has proven herself to be very nasty and malicious, she has said it herself that she has no problem hitting below the belt just to hurt someone's feelings; for all her positives (and she does have a lot of qualities I like) these qualities of hers reflect poorly on her character in a pretty significant way, so I cannot for the life of me understand why people would want her to win. Which reminds me, I find it hilarious and ironic that a large portion of Tahan's fans are people who hated Ben last season for being a mean person. Ummmmm....

Her problem was not that Tim chose the ice cream but he gave her word that he would take the hair dryer on the next chance. This was why Tim was being sneaky after he had the choice. Tim also overreacted by cutting the cord of the hair curler. He knows he would get the jacket back but you cant fix the hair curler.

And who are the good people? Mikkayla, Jade , the sisters and Ed? Well, then why the need for a big bro show, if it is all about being good and staying under the radar follow the rule book. Why the need to create situations and bring diverse people into the house, does it make sense. I think your definition of malicious and mean needs to be reevaluated.

No, a house mate acting in malicious, mean ways on a consistent and regular basis is what makes them mean. Duh.

Tahan even copped to the fact she is a malicious person and will say things she knows are horrible just to hit below the belt and hurt a person's feelings.

She literally admitted when saying she says horrible things that she has learned not to do that.....

If you really believe that Tahan is an altogether mean and malicious person judging her by her behavior on this show then you must have led a very sheltered life.

Once again...if you want to see mean and malicious, watch BBUS to see what lengths it can be taken to. Compared to many of the houseguests on that show Tahan has angel wings and a halo.

Not even her biggest fans will admit she is perfection, she readily admits it herself, but recognizing your faults and actively working on them like she has done over the last month and a half of the show she deserves some credit for. Her apology over her behavior re Mikkayla's eating habits was heartfelt and sincere.

And I do not remember her ever saying she enjoyed hitting people below the belt and hurt their feelings just that she would be brutally honest at times and had a tendency to put her foot in her own mouth. Please enlighten me when she said that.

If you really believe that Tahan is an altogether mean and malicious person judging her by her behavior on this show then you must have led a very sheltered life.

Once again...if you want to see mean and malicious, watch BBUS to see what lengths it can be taken to. Compared to many of the houseguests on that show Tahan has angel wings and a halo.

Not even her biggest fans will admit she is perfection, she readily admits it herself, but recognizing your faults and actively working on them like she has done over the last month and a half of the show she deserves some credit for. Her apology over her behavior re Mikkayla's eating habits was heartfelt and sincere.

And I do not remember her ever saying she enjoyed hitting people below the belt and hurt their feelings just that she would be brutally honest at times and had a tendency to put her foot in her own mouth. Please enlighten me when she said that.
lol cute. Considering I'm pretty sure the median age for devout Tahan fans is 15, I'll be sure to take this insult really seriously. :rolleyes:

Yeah she apologised for the Mikkayla gag... only to laugh at it again when she saw it last night. Hmmmm.

She said it while talking to Drew in the bedroom the other night, after Tim and Boogs had a fight. Like, it literally happened a couple of nights ago, if you can't remember you mustn't have been paying much attention. "You tell people private and sensitive things because you trust them not to use it against you; in an argument I will use those things against you and hit you below the belt." So next time you want to be snarky you might want to get your facts straight lol.

She literally admitted when saying she says horrible things that she has learned not to do that.....
No, she said she stopped doing that IN THE HOUSE because essentially other HMs were too sensitive. She did not once acknowledge that was a bad trait of hers in general that she will try to curb in her daily life, if she had I would have been happy at her growth. But she was sure to only say "I've learned to stop doing that in this house".

Well besides being beautiful, she's also remarkably confident and resilient. Those are pretty strong qualities, especially in young women.

I don't want her to win, but I can see her strengths as well as her weaknesses.

to me she is the female version of Tim, only she is beautiful, both will do anything to win this.

I don't think she convinced anyone, I think we can make up our own minds

I just personaly through life experience don't trust people who suck up they're usually doing it reason, think sales people lol

I prefer real, if youve got no reason to hide then ive got no reason not to trust you :)

Just because someone isn't openly rude, nasty & hostile to your face doesn't mean they're "sucking up". And being rude/nasty/hostile doesn't make you "real" either. Being real is about being pragmatic & honest about your own and others' faults, but not bringing them to public attention or ridiculing them because you wouldn't want to be treated that way yourself.

CALLOUS = (in front of others) "Oh god, they're so ugly, and fake, and eat like a pig! Hahahahaha!"

REAL = thinking to yourself "yeah I find that person unattractive/don't like the way they eat/don't like their hair/whatever, but hey I've got faults too and wouldn't someone to make me upset on purpose, so who am I to point the finger".

FAKE = telling the person to their face that you think they're beautiful, their hair is gorgeous etc even if you think the opposite.

Back