Skip to main content

Tahan why so popular?

FINALLY ...someone who understands me!!!!!!!!! lol. I don't get the hype either. She's so bleh

Well besides being beautiful, she's also remarkably confident and resilient. Those are pretty strong qualities, especially in young women.

I don't want her to win, but I can see her strengths as well as her weaknesses.

I think shes great. Just watching the secrets show tonight, Shes been sown being mean and bitch to Jade and she just Laughs, you gotta love her. She doesnt care what others think. I think Tahan will win. Go Tahan. Kick out Jade (with a few bumps and bruises on the way lol)

The qualities you find annoying in her are probably the qualities that others like.
I think in the real world most of us would find her over confident and annoying but when you're in that house and on TV you need to be a strong confident self aware person who isn't going to fade away in the background.

I've always said the people i like most in the house are always the people i would least likely be friends with, those people are usually the ones kicked out first because they're boring lol....it's not something i think about when I'm watching but when i think about actually living with them i cringe lol

What you don't like about her might be the reason why someone likes her. I think different people are drawn to different personalities, that's all it is :)

I love how she backstabs, bitches about others behind their backs, is rude.... perhaps cos i myself am like that in real life lol.

She convinces people that being mean is ok because she is honest.
I disagree, I mean just because she openly says how people are ugly and dumb, it doesn't make it 'real' and as some call it, 'inspirational'.

She convinces people that being mean is ok because she is honest.
I disagree, I mean just because she openly says how people are ugly and dumb, it doesn't make it 'real' and as some call it, 'inspirational'.

I don't think she convinced anyone, I think we can make up our own minds

I just personaly through life experience don't trust people who suck up they're usually doing it reason, think sales people lol

I prefer real, if youve got no reason to hide then ive got no reason not to trust you :)

She's sort of grown into me, but yes she isn't as special as they're making her out to be.

If she were in BB07 or something, she would've been the 4th-5th evictee to the least ('mean girls' don't go that far in BB).

She's easy on the eye, and grown less annoying for me, and I like that she can let loose and have fun. I'm still a little meh about her, but I preferred her over alot of other housemates.

Yay! Another Tahan thread!

I just sent 20 votes to Tahan!

i find her to be sweet, down to earth and just generally adorable.
she can be a tomboy that isnt afraid to get her hands dirty or she can be a girly little princess

... i think i've got a crush on her :eek:

Tonights episode was a challenge because I'm not sure I like Tahan, but respect her game even more than Tim and want her to own Tim AND the title if they're the final 2. But it was alot of reminders about Tahan's "fxxk you, take no prisoners and dont give 2 fxxks what anyone thinks" that I detest and admire at the same time. I think she owns her shit and that's what I respect. But it was a challenge to see all that tonight.

Still Team Jade, dont hate.

She's sort of grown into me, but yes she isn't as special as they're making her out to be.

If she were in BB07 or something, she would've been the 4th-5th evictee to the least ('mean girls' don't go that far in BB).

You should have that removed!

Back