Skip to main content

Tahan why so popular?

YOUR RISE IS UNSTOPPABLE
Naomi-Campbell-06.gif

VOTE TAHAN TO WIN

to me she is the female version of Tim, only she is beautiful, both will do anything to win this.

Gee it must amuse you seeing this forum a complete zoo for both then and lambasting another housemate because she has the nerve to be into someone too much!

Well there are three very good reasons.
1. The internet, advertising and money pull of David Reynolds, V8 supercars, Bottle-O (with support of BBexecs) racing-ppl are asked to dial her save number, sometimes with no reference and are promised prizes et. al You can lop at least a third off her last two save totals for this reason!
2. She looks great. Her personality is no different to Heidi's...but gets a pass because of her looks3. Ppl like bullies. They see it as a sign of toughness, individuality, going against the grain etc. All this talk about her being entertaining is just a distraction-her so called humour is just putting ppl down and making fun of them. Ditto Benjamin/Stacey from last year!

I have brought up the Heidi comparison before too. Tahan's personality is very much like Heidi's, but Tahan has drop dead good looks & Heidi doesn't. Heidi was booted for being loud, obnoxious, rude, etc. But Tahan is those things as well. It just shows how far good looks can get you.

I have brought up the Heidi comparison before too. Tahan's personality is very much like Heidi's, but Tahan has drop dead good looks & Heidi doesn't. Heidi was booted for being loud, obnoxious, rude, etc. But Tahan is those things as well. It just shows how far good looks can get you.

Firstly Heidi is not ugly, she might not be as slender as the others but she has one of the prettiest faces
Secondly even though she was not one of my least favorites, I didn't find her very interesting at all. She was kind of like Jade, in the sense that there weren't many dimensions to her personality

Firstly Heidi is not ugly, she might not be as slender as the others but she has one of the prettiest faces
Secondly even though she was not one of my least favorites, I didn't find her very interesting at all. She was kind of like Jade, in the sense that there weren't many dimensions to her personality

I don't think Heidi is ugly (she has lovely skin, pretty eyes, button nose). She is attractive. I just think Tahan is above average in the looks department. I think she is the prettiest girl in this years BB.

I don't think Heidi is ugly (she has lovely skin, pretty eyes, button nose). She is attractive. I just think Tahan is above average in the looks department. I think she is the prettiest girl in this years BB.

Yeah, I guess Tahan is the whole package. But I thought jas was the prettiest I just wasn't a fan of her hair

Yeah, I guess Tahan is the whole package. But I thought jas was the prettiest I just wasn't a fan of her hair

Yes, Jas was pretty. I loved her lipstick thing lol. I always thought Heidi was pretty, like you said she just wasn't thin. Unfortunately a lot of people think thin IS pretty. I thought Mikkayla had a sweet face too, I loved her lips & flawless skin. I don't think any of the HMs are ugly (not on the outside anyway lol). I just think Tahan is a knock-out.

I often wonder those who love her personaility so much would she still be as popular if she had the looks and body of Rebel Wilson?

Rebel is quite pretty so do you mean if she was fat?

Yeah, I would like her, I like her feisty fighting spirit, and she's funny, and she still would have charisma, and still do the cute stuff, - same as Rebel does.
This is a better comparison than Heidi - Heidi was a bore, a loud bore.

Your so misguided.

Grown up women - love Tahan, because she is fierce, and boy is she going to be a force to be reckoned with by about 30.

She plays to win, and plays like an athlete. A lot to be admired in this girl.

And Tahan popularity has grown in proportion to Jade's downfall - females are horrified watching Jade sink, and sink, and fade.
Jade is the old fashioned RTV female contestant we have had a gutful of them, lost girls.
Little girls like Jade.
Women like Tahan:) She is the Jade antidote.
Precisely! the girl has guts and an independent spirit and she doesn't seem to define herself by the man she is with.

There is no one to challenge her, the guys can't and jade is useless. She is good to look at but besides that she is just a bitch. I laugh at her snarky rough side but there isn't much to her. Drew or Tim far deserve the prize over her.

Precisely! the girl has guts and an independent spirit and she doesn't seem to define herself by the man she is with.

That's why I think tahan is by far the strongest one in the house. She stands on her own and takes it all on without backing down.

That's why I think tahan is by far the strongest one in the house. She stands on her own and takes it all on without backing down.

...she didn't look too strong though when she lied about supposedly voting for Nathan, when infact she had voted to save justynn
certainly didn't stand her ground on that occasion!

...she didn't look too strong though when she lied about supposedly voting for Nathan, when infact she had voted to save justynn
If that's all you've got she's a winner.

Are you going to bring up every minor detail? Read what I typed again... I said she is by far the strongest, therefore against every other hm she is stronger!

Also, it was playing the game!

Back