Skip to main content

Survivor Koah Rong: BrainsvBrawnvBeauty 2

CeSqlDbUUAAOrql.jpg

Satisfying result.
Tai has balls of steel not to play his idol under those circumstances,
Michelle was impressive in the memory challenge.

Agree on all points.

I just loved seeing Scots face at tribal. He was giving Tai the stink eye lol

I am also happy that Mark the chicken won't be getting eaten by Julia. He very well may be eaten by someone else but i'm just glad it won't be Julia.

The editing totally convinced me that Tai would be going if he didn't play his idol. Getting close to the end now so it'll be interesting to see if he can avoid getting voted out with pretty much no one wanting to take him to the end. I guess if he plays his idol and immunity wisely then all he needs is a bit of an immunity run towards the end.

I am also happy that Mark the chicken won't be getting eaten by Julia. He very well may be eaten by someone else but i'm just glad it won't be Julia.

Oh, YES!! This is a very good point. That makes it all the more satisfying seeing her torch snuffed. I really wanted to smack her face a few times in the last eps...

Good result. Best result for Mark, also, for now.

Tai seems to be an alliance of one now. I wonder if next episode's deal with Michelle hinges on her not knowing he voted for her twice, or if she knows but decides to take a risk anyway.

So with the latest result, does this mean Mark the chicken is finally safe? :D

Tai really needs to learn when to be quiet sometimes. First being all bossy in the ocean (kind of like what he accused Scot and Jason of doing with him) and then just talking too much at tribal. Unless his new strategy is to be less likable so he can put forward the argument that he's a lesser jury threat, lol. He's lucky he has the immunity idol for the next episode. So interesting to see him all chummy with Michelle though - looking forward to seeing what happens there!

So with the latest result, does this mean Mark the chicken is finally safe? :D

Tai really needs to learn when to be quiet sometimes. First being all bossy in the ocean (kind of like what he accused Scot and Jason of doing with him) and then just talking too much at tribal. Unless his new strategy is to be less likable so he can put forward the argument that he's a lesser jury threat, lol. He's lucky he has the immunity idol for the next episode. So interesting to see him all chummy with Michelle though - looking forward to seeing what happens there!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think Mark will become dinner if Tai goes.

I laughed pretty hard when Tai looked squeamish at the prospect of eating that wichetty grub. That thing could have been on Heston's Fat Duck desgustation menu. Given they can cook it, that is a 0/10 in the hardcore stakes and probably delicious (if cooked).

Back