Skip to main content

Stacey's dislike towards Estelle

Those poor housemates are getting so frustrated at Estelle still being there & annoying them.
No one can blame them for anything they say about her.
They treat her like shit, there's no excuse for it, they're pissweak examples of society.

What do I do if someone's pissing me off? I tell them theyre pissing me off and try and come to some sort of resolution.
But these housemates dont give enough of damn about estelle to make an effort.

It says a lot about people that somehow think constant bitching and isolation is deserved.
I'm glad I've got more compassion as a person.

On topic not bullying but you won't see stacey talking about Ben or Michael like that.

They treat her like shit, there's no excuse for it, they're pissweak examples of society.

Yeah, no interesting characters this season. Just useless, bitching idiots. Previous seasons had strong characters with interesting lives. Not one character in the show has an interesting life.

Yeah I agree. Stacey is a funny chick who uses a funny sort of fag-hag lingo and humour and that comment was only meant to be a cheeky and amusing yet harmless dig at Estelle and her friendship with Ava. I actually like Estelle and think there's nought wrong with her close bond with Ava. I think Stacey's wit and barbs ought to be taken as it was intended...with a giggle and a grain of salt.

She didn't say to her face, I think it was just a over exaggeration comment... Certainly doesn't qualify anywhere near bullying :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree. Stacey is a funny chick who uses a funny sort of fag-hag lingo and humour and that comment was only meant to be a cheeky and amusing yet harmless dig at Estelle and her friendship with Ava. I actually like Estelle and think there's nought wrong with her close bond with Ava. I think Stacey's wit and barbs ought to be taken as it was intended...with a giggle and a grain of salt.
But would she have the same jokes bout all housemates? Or are the ones at Estelles expense more socially acceptable?

I couldn't agree more. I can't stand bullying but that was a cheeky throwaway comment, a joke. And it was funny. Indeed if I was Estelle I'd have laughed at the truism in hanging out 24/7 with Ava but realize that it wasn't meant with malice and have a chuckle at the joke at my expense in a self-deprecating way with Stace. Just my opinion, but hey.

Oh my goodness. Everybody says things at times without actually being seriously. It is almost a form of sarcasm. What Stacey said is the equivalent of saying "this sun is so hot I am about to melt" or "If that baby tries once more I will jump of that building". I honestly can't believe people on here are labelling what Stacey said as bullying. It wasn't the nicest of comments but it was just a joke because Estelle spent the most time with Ava and Sam when they first entered so she was telling her not to do that with the dog. Get over it people!!!!

I've seen her joke about lots of the housemates. Again, I'm a fan of Estelle. In fact she was my fave at the start. I think Stacey is being cheeky and I think Estelle has enough of a backbone and enough wit that if it was said to her face she'd have had a self-deprecating giggle in acknowledging the truism that she and Ava stuck like glue together very quickly (which of course was the root of Stacey's joke).

But would she have the same jokes bout all housemates? Or are the ones at Estelles expense more socially acceptable?

I think part of the problem is they don't have much to say or do. So they have no conversation topics. So they just bitch and Estelle is an easy target to focus on.

There is malice behind Stacey's "jokes" about Estelle.

You could go to a deeper level. Maybe because Stacey is always an act and not a genuine person. Maybe the fact Estelle is a bit odd, weird and doesn't care what people think. Maybe that's uncomfortable for Stacey. It brings up something uncomfortable about herself on the inside.

Stacey can't be her self. She has to put on an act to be liked. Estelle isn't like that at all.

A lot of people hate people because they remind them of some insecurity they have.

Last edited:
I've seen her joke about lots of the housemates. Again, I'm a fan of Estelle. In fact she was my fave at the start. I think Stacey is being cheeky and I think Estelle has enough of a backbone and enough wit that if it was said to her face she'd have had a self-deprecating giggle in acknowledging the truism that she and Ava stuck like glue together very quickly (which of course was the root of Stacey's joke).
Yes because its 'ok' to validated by the majority.
You wouldnt see her joke about Layla and Angie and their conflict or Michael's jealousy with Ava.
I know estelle takes it well but she was rude to George and you could tell that it hurt.
She's funny but I think its a bit over the top sometimes.

The fact is, Estelle is young so cut her and her (supposed multi-personalities) some slack. She's finding herself; trying personas on. Nothing wrong with that, she's in her early-mid 20's, jeeze. She's done and said some silly things but haven't they all and don't we all on occasion.
Plus as I've said before, Stace is a laugh and I'm sure Estelle has the wits to see that that joke she made was funny as it was based on a truth (the truth that Estelle and Ava bonded in 2.3 seconds flat and have stuck together 24/7 ever since). Estelle has a backbone me thinks, so let's not pity her. Stacey is quick-witted yet absent of malice so let's enjoy the comedienne in her and have a giggle.

I agree and think that both Stacey and Ben, particularly Ben should turn it down a notch or 2 at times. Although so should Michael and Bradley. I've seen both, preeminently Shaggy, say the most cruel misogynistic things about and to other housemates. Most housemates take things well and or have a cry at various comments and shennanigans, not just Estelle. I'm just trying to be reasonable here.

Yes because its 'ok' to validated by the majority.
You wouldnt see her joke about Layla and Angie and their conflict or Michael's jealousy with Ava.
I know estelle takes it well but she was rude to George and you could tell that it hurt.
She's funny but I think its a bit over the top sometimes.

Plus I'm not quite sure what you mean Sorceress...what won't I see about Staceys jokes about Angie, Layla and Michael?

Not bullying, but there was certainly malace behind it, not a cheeky playful comment by any means. Do not believe she needed to be pulled up for it, but certainly think it said something about Stacey, so I am glad we saw it.

As for comments I constantly see on here from posters who dislike Estelle, trying to justify it by suggesting there must be some sinister plot to edit out the horrible Estelle that the housemates must see, I will just say this. Take some time to check out the updates posted on the official site, look at some of the video they post, and have a look at some of the pathetic, childish reasons they find to fault Estelle. There've been many examples of this, but the most recent one, she supposedly puts lavender in her hair just to annoy everyone? Seriously? That is just one of many examples of housemates clutching at straws to justify their dislike and exclusion of her.

It's bizarre, I'm backing both Estelle AND Stacey and yet some of you seem to completely ignore my backing of Estelle for some weird reason. I don't HATE anyone on BB and I'm not some arsehole internet troll either. Every human has their positive and negative traits and I'm just trying to contribute to these threads that are inevitably about those traits of the housemates.
Forgive me, I broke my ribs so I'm stuck at home with an awful lot of time on my hands. ; )

Plus I'm not quite sure what you mean Sorceress...what won't I see about Staceys jokes about Angie, Layla and Michael?
Ava and Estelle was a situation that caused conflict in the house.
But Stacey wouldnt try that with say, Angie....saying she better not 'come at her' etc

Agreed, people who spin out about lavender put behind her ear or up her nose are a bit too anal for my liking...get playful people!

Not bullying, but there was certainly malace behind it, not a cheeky playful comment by any means. Do not believe she needed to be pulled up for it, but certainly think it said something about Stacey, so I am glad we saw it.

As for comments I constantly see on here from posters who dislike Estelle, trying to justify it by suggesting there must be some sinister plot to edit out the horrible Estelle that the housemates must see, I will just say this. Take some time to check out the updates posted on the official site, look at some of the video they post, and have a look at some of the pathetic, childish reasons they find to fault Estelle. There've been many examples of this, but the most recent one, she supposedly puts lavender in her hair just to annoy everyone? Seriously? That is just one of many examples of housemates clutching at straws to justify their dislike and exclusion of her.

Ava and Estelle only caused any sort of conflict because they were shitty someone would chose to befriend Estelle and not them. Even though they didn't like Ava. They were jealous and felt rejected. So then blamed it on Estelle. To them it was unfathomable that anyone would or could be friends with Estelle. Estelle who they were ostracising and had been the butt of their jokes. Estelle who they had all decided would be the next to leave, creating open season on bitching and being mean to her. They wanted to punish Estelle for it. By trying to nominate her out of the house and to try and sabotage the friendship. Not because they wanted to be friends with Ava. Just because they needed someone to be on the outer a scape goat, someone to look down on and feel better at their expense.

I think (I hope) I know where you're coming from now mate. However I must disagree. I think Stacey has been an equal opportunist in doling out her jokes about housemates. Plus many other housemates have bitched incessantly about Ava and Estelle , unnecessarily in my opinion. Whereas I feel Stace made an amusing joke that people are getting far to riled up about. Particularly in comparison to the bitching done by Josh and Ben and Michael and Angie etc about Ava and Estelle's rather sweet bond.

But Stacey wouldnt try that with say, Angie....saying she better not 'come at her' etc

Back