Skip to main content

Stacey's dislike towards Estelle

Sprite is just going into fantasy land there.

Bens comments just reaffirmed what we were saying about why Estelle is a singled out target for the house to snap at. She doesn't conform. She's an easy scapegoat for not being "one of them."

I understand that .... but if you read the quote that I quoted, it was concerning Ben

I understand.. but i hardly think the thread has turned into one about ben based on that. Ben was brought up in a context that reinforces a point that another poster was trying to make, because he(ben) happened to verbalise something that confirmed a particular arguement. Its not a case of having a go at Ben in any way.... If any other housemate had said that particular thing it would have been their name in the place of Bens.

I think its pretty unrealistic to expect every single thread to not mention housemates 'residual' to a situation other than who is stipulated in the thread-title/original-post.

Sprite is just going into fantasy land there.

Bens comments just reaffirmed what we were saying about why Estelle is a singled out target for the house to snap at. She doesn't conform. She's an easy scapegoat for not being "one of them."

I bet you see yourself as a rebel without a cause and see yourself in Estelle, hence the repetitive responses.

I am already in fantasy land that consists of thick skin where not every bitchy/sarcastic remark is labeled as bullying and where 'not being one of them' in a closed social gathering is not considered the smartest move, but more of self destructive move.

I am all for being different, but alienating yourself in a social environment is just asking for trouble - not pity.

Sprite you're aware you're the first person to mention bullying in this thread?

Click search thread and type in "bully."

Only your posts appear.... well until people responded like me here.

I bet you see yourself as a rebel without a cause and see yourself in Estelle, hence the repetitive responses.
No, I'd say he's just compassionate and empathetic.
Why do people have to someone see themselves in Estelle to like her?

I wouldn't put it past Stacey to impulsively smash someone's face in and then laugh like she did when she smashed Ava's Tofu. Ava should have smashed her in the face with some Tofu.

Why should Estelle be knocked back a peg or two? That sounds like something a bully would say.

OMG this is a classic example to what this thread is about! I think I have proven a point without even meaning too.

You guys have taken me so literally! as with the original topic.

To knock someone back a peg or two simply means to tell that person some home truths/lower that high pedestal they are proudly sitting on - not literally knock as in hit FFS.

Sprite you're aware you're the first person to mention bullying in this thread?

Click search thread and type in "bully."

Only your posts appear.... well until people responded like me here.

Quotes before I replied to this thread:
- threats of violence
- Obviously you've never been bullied before because I don't find it funny - how would you like it if you knew someone said they want to smash you in the face?
- Estelle is NOT being bullied.
- just because it's behind her back doesn't mean it's not bullying

and then there is your long post (again, before I originally posted) about them targeting her - granted, not the word bullying, but implied.

That's just on page one - I posted on page 3, so your point being?

I think we need to stop feeding the pro bully tolls. Just ignore them when they spout their nonsense.

That's not fair to cows. Cows contribute positive things, like milk and beef. Stacey just contributes steaming piles of poop.

Although they do share one striking similarity.. both cows and Stacey contribute a significant amount of methane to the atmosphere, enough for it to be considered a detriment to the environment

I think I can see the remnants of her pants up there.

I think I'm going to vom vom.

Back