Skip to main content

So... Back in forever?

Hey guys, they changed the classification laws today to allow for M rated content to be shown from 7:30 pm and MA 15+ content to be shown from 8:30 pm. So hopefully if Big Brother ever comes back on it won't be as family friendly as the channel nine version was.

Source: http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2015/11...ed-from-730pm-in-classification-overhaul.html

I was actually thinking the other day. In the unlikely event of nine bringing it suck next year, I actually wouldn't mind it being on at 8:30 with MA content.

It's a real shame BB wasn't on this year. I started watching bite of 2014 earlier and I actually really enjoyed it. I'm really missing it this year and honestly I don't care what channel but unwound love for it to come back next year. I just need big brother Australia back in some form.

Hey guys, they changed the classification laws today to allow for M rated content to be shown from 7:30 pm and MA 15+ content to be shown from 8:30 pm. So hopefully if Big Brother ever comes back on it won't be as family friendly as the channel nine version was.

Source: http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2015/11...ed-from-730pm-in-classification-overhaul.html
I was actually thinking the other day. In the unlikely event of nine bringing it suck next year, I actually wouldn't mind it being on at 8:30 with MA content.

Great move however I still think a lot of shows will still be PG at 7.30pm. I think this new classification law will mainly be used for low rating US dramas on the multichannels. I imagine the tentpole reality shows like The Block will stay PG. But The Block wouldn't really become a M rated show anyway unless they start letting a lot more swearing into it. :p

Though I must say I would love for a M rated version of Big Brother to be on at 7.30pm weeknights (preferably Network Ten, hehe) to make the brand suited for mature audiences like the UK version is aimed at (though not as extreme and crazy as it is - I think it is like MA in the UK?). I personally think the only way to revive the show properly and effectively for ratings would be to make it edgy like it was back in the old days. It could work very well that way for Ten. Target the show for the 18-35 year old demographic. Follow it from The Project.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Left this post on Dreamworld's FB page:
"So, now that Big Brother Australia is no longer taping at Dreamworld Australia (or anywhere else down under for that matter), what will become of the Big Brother House? What will you use that area for?"

Got this answer:
"Hi Greg, no concrete plans yet so I can't let anything slip. Big Brother might be watching."

There is absolutely no need to spam your bullshit all over the forum... You may have the intelligence of a four year old but you've been around the forums long enough to know this by now...

There is absolutely no need to spam your bullshit all over the forum... You may have the intelligence of a four year old but you've been around the forums long enough to know this by now...

Then why is it that everybody likes my posts and thinks you're a jerk?

yeah I was taking a photo, walked backwards and knocked her over! we talked for about 10 minutes until the security guards asked us to go to our seats.

Back