Skip to main content

So... Back in forever?

That is a stretch... With BB off air and as @Rison said the bigbrother.com.au URL directing to Endemol/Shine are they even getting 500+ visitors?

Also how do we know this poll was a "recent" addition? Looks to me like it fits along with the register your interest strategy they were using for auditions at the end of the last series... And if the poll is in fact new it's so obscure that they'd be extremely lucky if they had even reached triple digits....

We went through stuff like this the last time BB was off-air and it's really just rabid fans looking for any possible way to make it look like BB is coming back...

Well there's been 663 votes cast now. So they must be getting some visitors. No idea how long it's been running though.

[{"count":628,"code":"A","text":"Yes","imageUrl":"","_id":"565d055e0b9422090000002b","percent":94.72},
{"count":35,"code":"B","text":"No","imageUrl":"","_id":"565d055e0b9422090000002a","percent":5.28}]

Source: http://tv-api-polls.api.9jumpin.com.au/groups/big-brother/polls/current

The only way Big Brother is ever coming back is if Nine decides to include it in their list of shows that they've cancelled and resurrected two or three years later. Only for them to flop again and be re-cancelled.

I don't take requests...
It's OK. I think they replaced it after a few days. I just thought that headlining 2016 with gumleaf whistling Dame Edna impersonators was cheese city. Dave Hughes is also out of his element. It's awkward. Eddie Perfect from Shane Warne the Musical? Uggh. Cringeworthy.

As much as I would want it this coming year, I don't mind waiting if it'll return as a quality production. Pre planning would of been underway already if it was decided. So yeah another 2015, and furthering my career! :D

Merry Chrstmas, fuckface. Xo

57427906.jpg

Back