Skip to main content

So...Back in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. I've been a very long term big brother fan of Australian reality tv show. I every know and then visit this forum just to see what everyone is on about as time goes by.

Let me asure you at the moment Big brother Australia is mainly just on a (break) Which means instead of having Big brother on and off it just doesn't work well like it has been now with channel 9 taking over.

And we can see the reason why Channel 9 did a terrible work on big brother Australia. But still it was good to have it return. The reason why channel 9 went quiet and gave up big brother Australia it's because channel 9 has read what people are saying. Not only on this forum but on every media social sites and forums across the continent. The result for having channel 9 themselves to give up with the reality tv show of Big brother Australia. If people somehow didn't said anything that would impact the show on channel 9. I suppose channel 9 would yet had continue with the show.

Believe it or not this is the time when big brother was on air live and highlights daily shows just about now during july in the year. (Well that's how it was with channel ten when it first started with this big brother show).

Channel 9 I have to agreed they did a terrible work on big brother. It just didn't felt anything like big brother show no more. There was just too many task and it felt more like a (game show) rather then what big brother show should meant to be. Which I thought to myself during back on channel ten that Big brother show was not really a game. It was but it was more a physical education about who you really are and how one interact with another (housemate) But the fact that later on channel 9 took over and the show just became nothing more then just task and games and not as much realistic as it should be as reality big brother show.

Yes there sure was plenty of cuts and you could easily see that during the daily shows when channel 9 took over of the big brother Australia. Too many cuts which felt more like watching a demo of the daily show that impacted much of our viewing pleasure perhaps.

So Big thumps down to channel 9 for changing the style that big brother show was like. I'm sure many of us do relate to this since ive been watching big brother show since 2001 when it first began.

Channel ten network did a brilliant sensational well made big brother. Having the real voice of big brother himself been more a dominant and nothing was laughing matter.. The days when gretal kalleen came in live and exclutive to the house for mini game nights such as quiz shows to win chocolate/food/money so on. And yes live and exlusive.

The days when we had also the big brother game shows live. The days when we all knew just about Uplate big brother show live and exlusive with Mike goldman. Which in fact I spoked to him a few times some years ago during the show.

It seems channel ten show us Australia what big brother had to offer and there sure was plenty and plenty of big brother just all over the network everynights all thru the nights until 2 or 215am during the Uplate shows. From MA big brother for adults only. To many suprises along the way.

Yes that's what Channel ten gave you each night to show you what big brother had to offer. And if not at least there was the game show ones a week but Mondays to Fridays there was the Uplate show which usually went for about 1hour and 40minutes to aprox 2 hours at least which started after the late news.

Until then John howard impacted the show to get the show off air. I think there was something to why the show had to go quietly and for many reasons that happen.

Channel 9 well I'm glad they bring back the show but only short lived and very bad design. Far too much hightlights and far too much restriction of no more showing banners and no more mini concerts for every house mate who got evicted which channel ten did had a mini live concert just after the eviction show ended on sunday nights.

So many memories and sure was lots of fun. Plenty of memories during 2001.

I bet you all these on the knows are more formal into the big brother format during channel ten. Instead of channel 9.

Know the conclusion why I bring this up is there will be a Big brother show coming back some time to Australia. And to make that more interesting channel ten will be doing this. Like any shows sometimes they long gone or they bring the come back specials and create a show which was like once before. Think of it why channel 9 when Hey hey its Saturday ended in 1999 channel 9 decided to doe a 3 year return of Hey hey its Saturday later in the 2000s And now this is how Big brother Australia will be doing again but mainly on channel ten.

I don't believe channel 9 will ever bring the show to be honest. they only just did the take ove rthe show temporary to start with but fail incredibly specially the presenter.

Long story short... Check out update news of anything related to big brother even here. That Channel ten network may be brining the big brother show in 2018 But it also most likely that FOXTEL has major future plans to show the back to back full episode shows of big brother Australia from the start on a special format design (soon) so check that out.

It seems Foxtel are keen to do anything to show Australia. Obviously you can see why Foxtel shows many Australian reality tv shows of the past and present. I don't see why not for Big brother back to back shows replays. Foxtel might have a special dedicated channel design for Australian reality tv shows. The name of the channel is not unsure yet. But this is totally include big brother shows. So for example Big brother show opening night you may be seen that. then tomorrow you be seen the daily show big brother 1 day1 and so on. So its a reality check but back in to times.

So that's something you should be looking out soon for Foxtel. But it is most likely big brother show will indeed return not thi year 2016 but soon. But not later then 2018. Things do change in time. Tell us your opinion,'

I wanted to share this to everybody. And that there is some good news ahead. Like us older age we know shows like this do happen to return some time and that this isn't just the end.

Also just out of curiosity for these who remember very well and are a huge fan of big brother 2001 I went to visit the house 2 times during the tour after the show ended. I had a good digital video camera 8mm to film everything from the line up cue to the stage to the entrence to the outdoor runway walk all the way to the big brother compound. I have plenty of videos filmed and mainly let the camera fimed everything. Close up on things and just anything really in 2001. The videos are on HQ content. However I have not checked out the videos in over 5 years now but they are kept in my storage facility along with the 2002 tour of the big brother house as well on digital video camera filmed on HQ content mini tapes.

I was thinking I should create a 1hour and 20minutes virtual big brother tour video of the big brother 2001 Australia content which I did back then. I visited the house twice and lucky enough there was BEN with the family taking signatures and photos with the fan which I was lucky enough to film him just as I came back from visiting the big brother house as I kept the camera rolling.

The video content are in pretty good quality almost non to think it was just filmed yesterday. That's how good the video filming was on my HQ content tapes.

Some people have ask me copies of this but I didn't get the chance to get around to it to make copies on blank DVDS and though there could be a cost involved. There is 1 hour and 20minutes on my first visit of big brother 2001 and a 2 weeks later I went back to visit the house and filmed it for aprox around that 40 to 50minutes content of the house and back stages as well.

Now that I bring this up I might end up to check out these contents I have in my video storage facilities room along with many stuff been filmed.

As I am a huge fan of big brother 2001 and all the housemates that took place at the time. That was big brother but let me tell you again... Big brother will return and it is more then a chance channel ten will do this. It seems channel ten is slowly dying off the masterchef shows and so on. It is time to have them back big brother on our tv screens (soon) keep a look out because it will happen sooner then you think.

The return of big brother will be how the format style was when channel ten had the show rolling. Channel ten is the one to keep an eye out soon. Channel 9 is pretty dead set that it will not really happen. They had the show just to take over the rest of the short contract but short lived. Channel ten would keep the same format style as it was with big brother on ten network.

Thank you. :)

Also just out of curiosity for these who remember very well and are a huge fan of big brother 2001 I went to visit the house 2 times during the tour after the show ended. I had a good digital video camera 8mm to film everything from the line up cue to the stage to the entrence to the outdoor runway walk all the way to the big brother compound. I have plenty of videos filmed and mainly let the camera fimed everything. Close up on things and just anything really in 2001. The videos are on HQ content. However I have not checked out the videos in over 5 years now but they are kept in my storage facility along with the 2002 tour of the big brother house as well on digital video camera filmed on HQ content mini tapes.

I was thinking I should create a 1hour and 20minutes virtual big brother tour video of the big brother 2001 Australia content which I did back then. I visited the house twice and lucky enough there was BEN with the family taking signatures and photos with the fan which I was lucky enough to film him just as I came back from visiting the big brother house as I kept the camera rolling.

The video content are in pretty good quality almost non to think it was just filmed yesterday. That's how good the video filming was on my HQ content tapes.

Some people have ask me copies of this but I didn't get the chance to get around to it to make copies on blank DVDS and though there could be a cost involved. There is 1 hour and 20minutes on my first visit of big brother 2001 and a 2 weeks later I went back to visit the house and filmed it for aprox around that 40 to 50minutes content of the house and back stages as well.

Now that I bring this up I might end up to check out these contents I have in my video storage facilities room along with many stuff been filmed.

As I am a huge fan of big brother 2001 and all the housemates that took place at the time. That was big brother but let me tell you again... Big brother will return and it is more then a chance channel ten will do this. It seems channel ten is slowly dying off the masterchef shows and so on. It is time to have them back big brother on our tv screens (soon) keep a look out because it will happen sooner then you think.

The return of big brother will be how the format style was when channel ten had the show rolling. Channel ten is the one to keep an eye out soon. Channel 9 is pretty dead set that it will not really happen. They had the show just to take over the rest of the short contract but short lived. Channel ten would keep the same format style as it was with big brother on ten network.

Hey BB01XS, thanks for joining the BBB Forums. I think posting the older videos would be a fantastic idea! I'm sure we'd all love to view it. It would certainly be a blast from the past. Please definitely consider doing it.

Cheers,

BBC <3

.....John?

Hey BB01XS, thanks for joining the BBB Forums. I think posting the older videos would be a fantastic idea! I'm sure we'd all love to view it. It would certainly be a blast from the past. Please definitely consider doing it.

Cheers,

BBC <3

Hello and thank you. Yes i could do that and post it on high quality content via youtube. However it willt ake me jsut a little bit of time to get around with all my personal videos i own.

Yes i think it would be good to show the world these who remember big brother 1 in australia. You be suprised what you may find on them videos of the house tour after the show finished. It seems there was more of a get to see more then other years with big brother. I continued to film and accidently went to a districted zone i remember that there was straps around not to enter here. Somehow i entered and kept on rolling the camera. And yes also the control room where all the monitors and editing progresses went. A young worker said please get off this area. So i step back from the strap lines.

Also during this filming Big brother himself was there doing the play big brother voice over with people who goes in the house to check it out. It was rather fun.

I remember exactly very well the big brother series 1. To tell you the truth the house was rather small. And like everyone knows the cameras are what makes it look big on tv. And like any big brother house of the time in australia the house always seems small in real life. But when you watch it on tv it seems everything looks big.

I will get into this videos sometime soon. Stay tuned at it though but there is a lot of recording of this. You will also see BEN with the family as well as he was there the day i went there for the visitors and photographcs and so on. Yes i also touched and seat on the couch arena and also filmed everything also close up of the big tv screens lcd or plasma whatever they suppose to be called back then so you will see close up of things. And by all means i always had this estriction of what type of camera and tape i need. I always go for the most premium and profestional type tapes there for years to come i can review my videos the very same quality as it was from day 1. So you be quite suprise how good the videos are and yes i had a wide lens attatch to the camera. You wouldn't even now if it was 2001. But sure was.

I will get this to show in wide screen (full screen) which is easy to do with youtube.

Im keen to show the world at this. But it seems there are far too many teenage poppers out there with the current big brother which for me was terrible from channel 9. These who remember big brother 1 knows exactly original and how good it was thanks to the presenter of the show back at the time by channel ten network.

Like i said it seems that it may be posible channel ten may bring big brother back.

Channel 9 only just took a small handportion of the show just a temporary and what i meant temporary i meant a 3 year lease of the show.

But originally it comes from network ten. So you be suprise what channel ten may be upto soon. This does not mean big brother wont show ever again in australia. Because theres always these things that always seems to return aventually.

However the only problem with big brother australia is there seems no correction on what number series. It seems on and off years with this show. They would have to come up with a good number at least

Im sure there be also a big brother reunite with grettall
I also have plenty of stuff recorded on tv from big brother australia channel ten. I also have plenty full lenghs of big brother uplate shich still there was nothing interesting other then the camera focusing on small object and everything was quite on tv which made it rather interesting. And i have plenty recording of the big brother games shows from the very first shows to the final shows as well.

Plenty of eviction night shows to sunday night shows as well. Lots from big brother 1 and 2 and the rest other years. not so much with big brother on channel 9.

I also have suveniors of big brother 1 when i was there i brought things. I have kept them very safe somewhere i have a large photos of all the big brother hosuemates showing on a A4 large photo sizes. I made copies of this to remain the quality and ive iluminated it to protect the photo. I also have a few stickers of big brother 1 and 2. Also the dvd of big brother highlights as well as the CD the music hits of big brother content mainly big brother series 1 with a small ilustration photos of all the housemates and such information.

Thats big brother and stay tuned.. thanks :)

However is till need to know who is willing to watch the old videos of big brother in high content quality viewing. I need more fans at this to make it work.

Also im going to work out how i can turn my videos or most of the house tour of big brother 1 into a virtual aspect for youtube. For example you be able to move with your own mice over the screen left right up and down as i went filming to this location. Not sure how that be posible. But no not talking about VR glasses for it. See if theres soemthing like that that sort of technology to give viewers more as if they are really in the big brother house back in time of 2001. Let me know people if theres a way for me to do this. thanks.

Hello and thank you. Yes i could do that and post it on high quality content via youtube. However it willt ake me jsut a little bit of time to get around with all my personal videos i own.

Yes i think it would be good to show the world these who remember big brother 1 in australia. You be suprised what you may find on them videos of the house tour after the show finished. It seems there was more of a get to see more then other years with big brother. I continued to film and accidently went to a districted zone i remember that there was straps around not to enter here. Somehow i entered and kept on rolling the camera. And yes also the control room where all the monitors and editing progresses went. A young worker said please get off this area. So i step back from the strap lines.

Also during this filming Big brother himself was there doing the play big brother voice over with people who goes in the house to check it out. It was rather fun.

I remember exactly very well the big brother series 1. To tell you the truth the house was rather small. And like everyone knows the cameras are what makes it look big on tv. And like any big brother house of the time in australia the house always seems small in real life. But when you watch it on tv it seems everything looks big.

I will get into this videos sometime soon. Stay tuned at it though but there is a lot of recording of this. You will also see BEN with the family as well as he was there the day i went there for the visitors and photographcs and so on. Yes i also touched and seat on the couch arena and also filmed everything also close up of the big tv screens lcd or plasma whatever they suppose to be called back then so you will see close up of things. And by all means i always had this estriction of what type of camera and tape i need. I always go for the most premium and profestional type tapes there for years to come i can review my videos the very same quality as it was from day 1. So you be quite suprise how good the videos are and yes i had a wide lens attatch to the camera. You wouldn't even now if it was 2001. But sure was.

I will get this to show in wide screen (full screen) which is easy to do with youtube.

Im keen to show the world at this. But it seems there are far too many teenage poppers out there with the current big brother which for me was terrible from channel 9. These who remember big brother 1 knows exactly original and how good it was thanks to the presenter of the show back at the time by channel ten network.

Like i said it seems that it may be posible channel ten may bring big brother back.

Channel 9 only just took a small handportion of the show just a temporary and what i meant temporary i meant a 3 year lease of the show.

But originally it comes from network ten. So you be suprise what channel ten may be upto soon. This does not mean big brother wont show ever again in australia. Because theres always these things that always seems to return aventually.

However the only problem with big brother australia is there seems no correction on what number series. It seems on and off years with this show. They would have to come up with a good number at least

Im sure there be also a big brother reunite with grettall
I also have plenty of stuff recorded on tv from big brother australia channel ten. I also have plenty full lenghs of big brother uplate shich still there was nothing interesting other then the camera focusing on small object and everything was quite on tv which made it rather interesting. And i have plenty recording of the big brother games shows from the very first shows to the final shows as well.

Plenty of eviction night shows to sunday night shows as well. Lots from big brother 1 and 2 and the rest other years. not so much with big brother on channel 9.

I also have suveniors of big brother 1 when i was there i brought things. I have kept them very safe somewhere i have a large photos of all the big brother hosuemates showing on a A4 large photo sizes. I made copies of this to remain the quality and ive iluminated it to protect the photo. I also have a few stickers of big brother 1 and 2. Also the dvd of big brother highlights as well as the CD the music hits of big brother content mainly big brother series 1 with a small ilustration photos of all the housemates and such information.

Thats big brother and stay tuned.. thanks :)
Also im going to work out how i can turn my videos or most of the house tour of big brother 1 into a virtual aspect for youtube. For example you be able to move with your own mice over the screen left right up and down as i went filming to this location. Not sure how that be posible. But no not talking about VR glasses for it. See if theres soemthing like that that sort of technology to give viewers more as if they are really in the big brother house back in time of 2001. Let me know people if theres a way for me to do this. thanks.
I can't wait! My tip is to just keep it simple. The great thing about Big Brother Australia Season 1 was how raw it was. I think your raw footage will be a great nostalgia trip.

Thanks Again

I can't wait! My tip is to just keep it simple. The great thing about Big Brother Australia Season 1 was how raw it was. I think your raw footage will be a great nostalgia trip.

Thanks Again

Hi everyone and to you. Thank you.

Looking back in time made me think wow sure was good stuff reality tv back then. We had big brother LIVE non of that editing live proceses and non of that so much of recorded. But more live or at least most of it was live. Channel 9 did a terrible job at this. It seems channel 9 is far too restricted in case a punk jumps over the stage and kiss the presenter or some sort of terror. Seriously far too much restrictions from what kids eat today to macdonalds to KFC to anything from this to that and if you crash into a car you go to jail even if its a accident that wasnt meant to happen. Too much restrictions from this to anything. As you can see its why channel 9 made far too much restrictions and delete the bad taste of big brother during this current time or recently.

Channel ten was more of give it all to you to what you see and when you want it to be.

Let me tell you.. Channel ten may most likely to bring back big brother between now and the next 4 years from now. And no not talking about in 2020.. it seems the television would be focusing more about the moon and mars with nasa going up there by 2025 or so. So i suppose it be sooner then later with this reality tv show. Or at least Foxtel may be up for something that you may not yet be aware of a new reality australian channel which not only includes Big brother from the start but shows like It's a knockout and other shows similar like to Hey hey its saturday the full lengh of the show and of course big brother.

Im complete suprise that tho australia is a rather young country full of young people... and though you would asume there still be big brother in australia but because you currently dont see anything like this happening for now its because australia has far too much restrictions that its almost freely to say the govenment is controling your tv channel and its contents.

I never watch the voice or anything todays shows... I always bring back big brother back to my mind and every now and then watch big brother series 1 on youtube.

However the videos i see on yourtube may be good but the quality content are terrible. I reckon i can do that much better then the videos you see on youtube how bad the quality looks.

I have the content on tapes remain exactly the very same quality as you would had seen it with your own eyes on tv. Ill get into this soon.

I do like to add in the full lenghs videos and not sure if the comercials which comes with it are of any usefull but if so ill capture the sponcers of big brother adds and promos during the comecial break.

I have ideas for this. I could even mainstream live a special content channel such as Youtube LIVE where i can transmist the full video of big brother series 1 from the start to all the daily shows to all the end of the show day by day... It be more of a big brother australia 1 LIVE mainstream videos. Now how fantastic would that be from your home watch the videos LIVE a one of thing exclusive to you the full lengh of the show for live viewers anywhere around the world. I am thinking of doing this and also of course as a account to youtube the videos will be there later. But the fun part would be watch it LIVE comming from my mainstream with a clock timer... Ill still need to get fans to support me with this i suppose.... No point having this done if theres only one fan or 2 watching it. As it will show numbers of whos watching the show live via youtubeLIVE.

Unfortunally i blame to the reason why they stop doing big brother this is a result to why people have moved on and forgot about it.. and perhaps thats the reason why channel 9 made it do so so that fans can aventually move on and forget about it and stop bugging channel 9 for big brother. This is why channel 9 did not do so well with the show... it almost didnt even felt like the real big brother show to tell you to be honesty...

I remember watching big brother show back in time on my mobile phone and yes in colour big screen watching mainstream content live and everything.

You would think that know days today the tv would throw in just about anything reality... it seems we are controled by what and what cant be broadcast on tv know days... They should of give us more to see... I had anough with channel 9 and the plenty of THE BLOCK shows so much tradies and all this house renovations..... Why not give us also big brother?

It will aventually come back. These who on the knows will know big brother always seem to return aventually. If it had happen with channel 9 then its more likely it will return again with channel ten. Think about it.. tv will be around for the next few 100 or so years.. i guess they have plenty of time now and then.

The raw videos would be much better vieable then most you see on youtube though. I can start with the tour of the house videos and as well the channel ten videos of big brother from the start. I dont like the idea of putting things on mainstream and then have the content terrible viewing. I like to give viewers and fans the best of big brother. Think about it.. 2001 wasnt really that long ago. But for young little kiddies know days they reckon this was 100 years ago... Aniways ill keep you all up todate of my work. I may ask permition for Behindbig brother to take a roll as well with my video content later on once i have this sorted as i need to edit and create better quality contents of it. But i will not delete things such as scene of it. You will see everything but for me to do this i need to edit to make videos more pleasant viewing the sound in stereo of course and the contents. Believe it or not i have 42 vhs VIDEOS recorded of big brother. Each tape comes from 180 to 240Hours content. They are from daily shows from 1. 2. 3. so on all the way to most of the final. And plenty of eviction shows... Plenty of big brother game shows and as well of late night shows with mike goldman which of course i spoked to him some years ago. Not only this but also i have it recorded on blank DVD disc of pretty much many things. Even i have interviews of gretall when she apeared on a interview show just recently where she talked about big brother and her work. So as you can see i have a lot of work. If only another person could of help me with this seat down in my control room and do the work done.

It will take some time because i have to take out 2 large boxes full of big brother shows on tapes and dvd's So please keep in mind this wont happen just over night as i will need to start from series 1 to begin with and from there editing them via SONY edition software and from there ready to broadcast it on the mainstream youtube LIVE and or have them videos on youtube for later watch whenever you like.

Then i have personal home videos of my 2 times visit of big brother house 1 tour.... So its rather alot there... Not easy to jsut pick one and thats it. i like to begin with the start.

So need some support with this by fans. Thanks.

I could even begin tomorrow if i wanted too... oh though need to know how posible is to show the Big brother series 1 from day 1 in high quality LIVE via youtube..... Oh though to do this i like to play a game and i like behind big brother to let people aware for example lets say 1st of august 2016 youtubeLIVE mainstream will broadcast the australian big brother full show from the opening at 735PM.... With the having a live timer showing on screen that the show will begin exactly that unless any delays. Bit of fun to do that..

Then what happen i could do the day 2 of aug 2016 having big brother 1 the daily show programe 1 and then 3rd of aug 2016 big brother australia 1 (daily show day 3) and to do this i could make a time for the show to be aloud broadcast live on mainstream youtubeLIVE content lets say daily show at 730pm so i like to do what back in 2001 was with the time with the show. Making all this like as if it was actually real making it feel your back in 2001 with this big brother show. I dont no if this is a good idea or not but again i need more support and who may be watching but ill need Behind big brother here to advice viewers about this just so this website can be part of my job for the effort. I can do this but just need more support... and all this is just an example for the moment. But im working it out and learning how i may be able to do this live or so. Thanks people. Keep tune for more updates here soon...

Please keep in mind that if i dont get too much of a encourage support over this of big brother 2001 australia (home videos tours) and all of the production that was from network ten australia. I am not doing it and i will wait another time.

I need some support for people to bring up to life and enjoy watching it.

Unfortunally this is what's wrong.. You ahve know days people (fans) have lost and forgotten big brother show australia. It seems that the younger teenie poppers....... taking the world by storm by watching ohter shows like the BLOCK or the VOICE... And for a fact i never watch any of these shows and i dont watch masterchef at all.

So over time people seem to just move on... Perhaps... channel 9 made you to think that direction to actually (forget about big brother)

I remember how many and many bb fans used to even end up writing letters and contact channel ten and then 9 to bring back big brother.. At one point it did work by (demmand) and on channel 9 took the place (temporary contracts) It did work. But then we end up having fans very disapointed of the design and the big brother show that almost felt like a game show rather then a educational reality show... So oh though channel 9 did bring some light into this.. But they same time did a terrible job in the making of big brother with far too much edit cuts and far too much restriction and almost felt like THE BLOCK instead of the BIG BROTHER original show.

Sick of it how channel 9 all they car eis the tradies and the block.... and the rugby.

This is a result channel 9 are cheap end meat. Im sure channel ten will take the place aventually for big brother. Yes it willr eturn (oneday) sooner then you think. This isn't just the end of the show. Usually things like this always do come back and to do this they do this within a short period of time for example lets say for the sake of it big brother no more in australia for 10 years... then somehow it return 10 years later.. That works like that. But it does not work for example lets say big brother no more in australia for the next 20 or 30 years time... Because what happens is that people who used to create big brother and has to be around in present time or at least it is how it goes... These later 30 years or more are just diferent generation (people) with much diferent ideas on creating shows but nothing in related to big brother.

So having said this.. big brother will return and like ive always have stated things do came true. And my propose to this is big brother will return (soon) and it is 100% more likely to return on channel ten(10) I dont think it be return to channel 9 because it was a only take over the job. So for example channel 9 took the job temporary because channel ten had other things on the calender list. So channel ten gave the job temporary to channel 9 and channel 9 did the show but only a short period of time of 3 years contract. Originally this show comes from channel 10 and there for it will return to channel ten very soon.

I dont think it wil take more then 10 years now... I give it between now and the next 2 to 4 years from now to hear anything about big brother returning to australia.

Why do i say this? well compare to many shows ive seen on all tv networks... shows do come and go but then they return 5 or 10 years later down the track sometimes even 20 years later as a temporary return.

So my conclution of the big brother return to australia will most likely not be a (temporary) this time. But more of here to stay for a while. Oh though theres no number and there for big brother simply has to come up with a number for it.

Look at UK big brother... still kicking in by numbers each year. Look for SPAIN big brother... they continue to do this reality tv show every year and theres no stoping there. Spain big brother which i saw online usually begins around Oct and goes all thru christmas and new years eve. Germany big brother also the same more or less and they pretty much do it during winter season which is always broadcast if you can find it online on the main stream which i dont remember which channel it was but ive seen the spain Big brother which is on TELE5 (channel 5) which means you need to subscribe to able to watch the highlights and full content videos and the live streaming.

So What makes me ANGRY is the fact people are now on the masterchef.. THE VOICE... the block... i rather bring back big brother.. after all thats what a tv channel should meant to be and that a tv channel cant always be so what restriction because in australia theres far too much restrictions on whats been shown on tv and what people say to even restrictions on the obesity and the teens eating unhealthy food to this and to that restrctions on just everything. WAKE UP AUSTRALIA... Let people do what they want. We are not ant slaves.

Anyhow i need some support into this... but at least this website still kicks in but already NOTICE (Behind big brother website) has turn more into other much much diferent things as in this website has turn into THE VOICE discusions and THE BLOCK discussions and so on.... And less and less about related to big brother discusisons to be honest...
Aventually this will end up les and less about big brother RELATED TOPICS and more of todays pathetic shows like the tradesman with the block for a fact im sick of renovation homes and such.. NOT everyone has MONEY to make new kitchens and bedrooms..

So behindbig brother.. Please keep us updated whats new because ive notice there is nothing updated in regards to big brother on the news thing.

Im sure there is news or secrets news about this of the return of big brother... Dont give up researching i know by now someone or out there theres a private secret meeting with channel ten for the return of big brother.

So until there. keep tune for updates.

Unfortunately as much as i was a huge fan of big brother at the very start... and vs these thousands and thousands of big brother fans in australia vs just one reply or some one who is going off topic in my related to bb01.

I can see why the whole thing has died and fall apart.. Unfortunately teenies are now with the voice with the block. And even the behind big brother is a little dead with no updates at all of big brother or at least anything to even know or posible news about.

Well without having much luck.. its no point for me to make this happen with youtube. I will need a big contribution these willing to watch just not a one by one passing by ones in a while.

Blame what is on tv today. I rather bring back 2001 and revive what fun reality tv was all about at the start.

But then again one day the while The block and Voice show will eventually dead and fail apart eventually as well some day.. Then what? who knows what else is up the sleeves with todays television channels across australia.

I rather have freedom to see thousands of things in one go on tv. This includes big brother and not rule it out. That's why it was a tv reality programe made for television production.

australia has far too much restrictions what can and what cant be shown on tv and what cant be sead.. Far too much restrictions from what people should eat and what they should not eat... its so stupidity how we have this lock system as if we are fully controled by what the government tells you to do and what you should watch and not watch..

Look at other countries UK are kicking in brilliant times with big brother. Germany as well and far more with Spain big brother continues to be number 1 across the country as well for portugual. Why not australia ? considering australia is rarther a relevant young nation with young people... people would enjoy big brother. We are not all that old yet.

Blame what controls across this continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back