Skip to main content

So...Back in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Just happened to click thru commercial TV - and saw an ad for "Love Island" on NINE.

Towards the end, the voice-over says:

"It's hot and spicy Big Brother" :bang: :arghh:

Hmmm Airing on 9Life Tue&Wed 9:30pm. Perhaps that's where BBAU should have ended up - uncensored. Considering what I've read about L.I. in the media :wideyed:

@buck07 It sounds like absolute trash :yuck:. I didn't think it was possible to tarnish the Big Brother franichise much more than 9 already has done, but it seems as though I was wrong. I'll just leave this here...
bbau9-loveislandpromo-notactuallybb-1.jpg
(the Facebook post has been removed, perhaps at the request of Endemol Shine Australia)

It's trashy and I'm not a fan at all but it blew BBUK to pieces this year, regularly beating them in the ratings and becoming talked about in the way BBUK used to be.

Just sums up Channel 9 though that they announce it four days before broadcast and then on the day of broadcast pull it and delay it for another week. Complete contempt for the viewer.

i thought BBUK was great this year, the ratings weren't bad though, right? i havent seen love island... ill check it out i guess.

That was the moment he opened his mouth... I was just waiting for the right opportunity to strike but unfortunately he's a dead fish in terms of giving me material to work with...

Yep, I think he should only stick to opening his mouth when he needs to change feet....:muted:

I didn't mind this years series also. I heard it was planned to be 50 days from the get go and Channel 5 didn't relies the ratings were going to be as good as they were.

This series of BBUK was the most promising its been since Secret and Lies in 2013, the casting definitely improved compared to previous years, however it was extremely short and the tasks were still conflict oriented unfortunately e.g. lets show you negative tweets about your housemates in hopes to cause arguments and paranoia which gets so tiresome and repetitive. Love Island did crush BB in the ratings unfortunately, which is a shame considering it was one of the better series in recent memory. Really hoping that next year Channel 5 who air the UK version decide to promote the show much better and invest a lot more effort in allowing the series to have longevity without reverting to the same old tasks and twists.

Keep watching from 2017 mini promos (the big eye is returning to ten) want to know what this mean? I think you can really wonder about it for now. But let me tell you that big brother show will return to its original format and its come back to its original network ten. Channel9 will not do that it has its own new things coming up. But the actual big brother may aswell be back by 2018

They will throw in the live feed cams online and as well the uplate shows of BB. If that's the case and it returns by 2018 they might as well throw in the package for the effort by all means.

This means that from 2017 sometime in 2017 you might hear news been lurk around or suddently see a mini promo on ten that might remind you as of *big brother eye* returning soon. But they will not tell you when,.

Its more then likely the big brother show will return usually the same end of march to about winter time. And makes no diferents if its at dreamworld. Just because there might be new development homes doesnt mean big brother cant be built. Look at other countries big brother show is built next door to home properties as well. And not in the middle of the jungle.

Recently been watching big brother 1 daily shows from my comfortable sofa. Todays big brother 2001 daily show was having sarra-marre and ben getitng up out of bed to do the dance next to the pool at the backyard. I am continueing watching the big brother 2001 daily shows from my comfortable couch weekly. Brings me memories. Its no wonder why big brother 2001 was the most talked about ever in australia.

Keep watching from 2017 mini promos (the big eye is returning to ten) want to know what this mean? I think you can really wonder about it for now. But let me tell you that big brother show will return to its original format and its come back to its original network ten. Channel9 will not do that it has its own new things coming up. But the actual big brother may aswell be back by 2018

They will throw in the live feed cams online and as well the uplate shows of BB. If that's the case and it returns by 2018 they might as well throw in the package for the effort by all means.

This means that from 2017 sometime in 2017 you might hear news been lurk around or suddently see a mini promo on ten that might remind you as of *big brother eye* returning soon. But they will not tell you when,.

Its more then likely the big brother show will return usually the same end of march to about winter time. And makes no diferents if its at dreamworld. Just because there might be new development homes doesnt mean big brother cant be built. Look at other countries big brother show is built next door to home properties as well. And not in the middle of the jungle.

Recently been watching big brother 1 daily shows from my comfortable sofa. Todays big brother 2001 daily show was having sarra-marre and ben getitng up out of bed to do the dance next to the pool at the backyard. I am continueing watching the big brother 2001 daily shows from my comfortable couch weekly. Brings me memories. Its no wonder why big brother 2001 was the most talked about ever in australia.

I admire your positive thinking. I do so hope that you are right. To see Big Brother again in Australia would be wonderful.

That was the moment he opened his mouth... I was just waiting for the right opportunity to strike but unfortunately he's a dead fish in terms of giving me material to work with...

Not sure what your on about. But if you THINK 2001 was a very long time ago.... i say please stay away from rediculours cageds such as your iphone how about your ipad. Big brother 2001 is the same as if it was to be 2016. People dont change people are the same as 2001. Big brother shows has nothing to do with devices and such. And 2001 wasnt that long ago. I dont no what planet your from but you must be just another teen who only looks at devices to make up the year been too old ago.

Stop thinking about the this and that devices or that year 2001 we didnt had iphones and so on. So? We had quality tv shows and great content in 2001 and infact we had loads of things i had a computer i had a mobile phone.... Your only fuzzy about your rediculoursly insane about your newer devices and such.

If you had a telephone in 2001 and you spoke to your friends.. Its not like you where speaking thru a tin can you....... seriously i think the younger people are just silly... They think big brother 2001 was a long time ago.. they make up theories about this and that devices to make the year as if we didn't had nothing. We indeed had things we had internet we had mobile phones we had touch pads for things.. Not sure what year your from but i think your full of..... .... seriously Big brother 2001 wasn't that even long ago it may be but not that long ago. Its not like 2001 was 100 years ago you bl..... anyways... may big brother 2001 australia was the greatest of all.

Not sure what your on about. But if you THINK 2001 was a very long time ago.... i say please stay away from rediculours cageds such as your iphone how about your ipad. Big brother 2001 is the same as if it was to be 2016. People dont change people are the same as 2001. Big brother shows has nothing to do with devices and such. And 2001 wasnt that long ago. I dont no what planet your from but you must be just another teen who only looks at devices to make up the year been too old ago.

Stop thinking about the this and that devices or that year 2001 we didnt had iphones and so on. So? We had quality tv shows and great content in 2001 and infact we had loads of things i had a computer i had a mobile phone.... Your only fuzzy about your rediculoursly insane about your newer devices and such.

If you had a telephone in 2001 and you spoke to your friends.. Its not like you where speaking thru a tin can you....... seriously i think the younger people are just silly... They think big brother 2001 was a long time ago.. they make up theories about this and that devices to make the year as if we didn't had nothing. We indeed had things we had internet we had mobile phones we had touch pads for things.. Not sure what year your from but i think your full of..... .... seriously Big brother 2001 wasn't that even long ago it may be but not that long ago. Its not like 2001 was 100 years ago you bl..... anyways... may big brother 2001 australia was the greatest of all.

I am sorry Sir but I have to say that Big Brother 2003 beats it hands down. That was a great year. Truly it was. I remember watching it all those years ago and being utterly enthralled by it.

I admire your positive thinking. I do so hope that you are right. To see Big Brother again in Australia would be wonderful.
Thank you and i thank you very much for your very kind and positive words there Kingston.

Yes big brother will return by all means. But it is more likely not to be on channel 9. Channel ten may return its original format. They can do it if they wanted to. Its not like its ilegal and they can not. Its a reality tv show just like any show.

When big brother returns in australia they will also throw in the best effort for live cams and the uplate shows as well. Only because of the fuzz to return big brother AGAIN with all this major issues of in and out this programe. It is more then likely by 2018 there may as well be a big brother show again and more likely on channel ten.

I can just see the project to be somthing like: The big eye is returning to ten. A very short promo that may regonised the big brother eye. Normally that's how it may start with. This means as from 2017 they may promote applications and the promote every state who wants to be a big brother housemate. But i do have a feeling that big brother will NOT be on next year only because 2016 is almost finishing and theres not enough time to promote big brother for people to join in. The while thing is to have a full aspect year to work on this project as it requiers time to promote state by state and also to create the big brother house.

Also take note just because the house of the old past big brother isn't there anymore or just BECAUSE they have cleared all the trees.. doesnt mean big brother wont be alocated there. Its the same with just because channel ten and 9 and 7 has a few shows lined up doesnt mean big brother can't be fit into its time slot. Think again the channels you see as of today has what you have on offer the x factor.. the block and this and that celebrity cheff and so on. Its only 2016. If so big brother doesnt start until 2018 aniways and it be more then likely same thing as in late match to late april in the year.

As for know it may asure you the return of big brother but more then likely back on channel ten. Great news for all the fans and behind big brother to know.

For now i listen to this and all the flashbacks of big brother 2001 australia came to mind :")

And remember when you finally see channel ten by 2017 these mini promos (The big eye is returning to ten) you will know what it meant :) thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back