Skip to main content

So...Back in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the fuzz with people saying they have distroyed big brother house some time ago... And yet i go by satellite check to the very most frequent image of 2016 and i still see big brother alocated there. Its a sign that the game of big brother isn't over yet.

Not sure if you folks used to recall me saying back in 2005 suring big brother that one of the housemates looked like a piggie while the other looked like he just came out of the sheds farm. It was a rather intertinmant to make up thingsduring the time. That piggie looking one i forgot what his name was but he was actually a farmer. A very aussie looking bloke he was. Tall guy round face sort of to speak with freggles on his face.

Last edited:
Thank you Reepbot. I dont like you kinston. Your a bitter old wise men who thinks that big brother 2001 was a very long time ago
giphy.gif

HOW CAN ONE EVEN RESPOND?????[DOUBLEPOST=1471081362][/DOUBLEPOST]
please stay away from rediculours cageds such as your iphone how about your ipad

Damn those rediculours cageds

So that's why you help stalk forum members on social media?

@BB01XS is a retarded and that is a FACT...

Getting a bit off topic there sir. But if you would like to discuss it in a different thread or even pm me you are more than welcome to.

I wasn't arguing if bb01xs was the r word or not as i don't really know him (and nor do you for that matter). all i see is a positive young man who just wants big brother to come back. my objection was about the r word.

I think this thread has run it's course - or at least had it's course run for it.

If you have any GENUINE information about the return og Big Brother in Australia please start a new thread. For now discussion on the shows possible return is in the "revised format" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back