Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

Who's Jake (sigh) I can only remember 3 or 4 HMs. I have to keep on looking at the HMs site, lol.

Tim's real life housemate. Dude with the glasses.

Or are you saying that you saw Skye pash one of the girls? If so how could I miss that???

Or are you saying that you saw Skye pash one of the girls? If so how could I miss that???

653807-db8c2fc6-3d51-11e4-bf5a-0352721e6660.jpg

That is one of the small part I have seen of last night show, yes she did pashed forgot her name :)

I didn't see that she pashed Jake if I understood right. Jake, why on earth Jake :inpain:

I thought it looked pretty genuine!

I don't blame her for crying. I thought they were pretty quick to come to the assumption that Skye would be the most likely. I was actually at one point thinking that she was handling it quite well.

She annoyed the fuck out of me. Did we really need 5 minutes dedicated to her fake crying?
Yeah, I'm officially over her. Her dancing and rapping to the camera is just as fake as it gets. Not to mention her completely over the top reactions to everything. She is acting like a 2 year old, in relation to Jake, and it's too early for me to be cringing, but I am.
I called it yesterday, and it's already happening. I think her reactions will continue to turn people off. Her bad acting with Lisa, at the end, was it for me. Shame, because if she calmed the hell down, she could be okay. But, yeah, over her. But, if she's entertaining people, okay.

Back