Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

I seriously at times do wonder if Skye is real or a character.

Raving about Jakes horrible lyrics and rapping but then she apparently is a really good singer.

Then at times she's so ditzy and other times like when Priya was prodding her about Gemma that she seemed very aware of what was going on.

I think she is acting. I think so a little more each day. Do I think she genuinely has ditzy moments? Yes. But, I think there have been many over the top moments that were just bad acting. I imagine, probably sooner rather than later, the cute naivety that some people think she has will become increasingly annoying. She's probably nice enough, but the over the top stuff doesn't feel genuine at all.

12 pages already, wow.

I feel like I have only seen about 12 minutes of real content that wasn't Lisa crying, or a boring beard.

And then there is sparky or Skye, she is the only HM with any charisma, oh and Priya, Katie a bit.
Gawd they are dreary so far.

Acting or not, she's got me fooled.

I don't approve of her crushing on Jake, seriously? C'mon, at least pick someone who doesn't do lame raps... or poetry...

skye has that "eyelash battering" "sooking" "come rescue me" damsel-in-distress down pat... yep I like her A LOT

"a crush makes me feel so young" says the 20 year OLD

(good tv viewing)

YASSSSS. A thousand times YASSSS. I wanna see girl on girl, hot tub pashing. Best.

OZzo1u7TsWYhy.gif

Back