Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

she is not only a sunbeam of warmth and joy, she is pragmatic too!
Yes! It's even more enjoyable for me that the Subritzkys don't like her. I hope it's picking their asses that she's extremely popular in the house for the time being. Hopefully her booty shots tonight help her pull in more votes if she's up for eviction.

Not sure why such angst, A child most likely.

High horse huh, I'd like to get Skye to spell "Horse".

I really don't see the point to her, She really is trash probably go deep as well, Considering how stupidity is now in fashion and is considered "Cute & Adorable".

Well if she is trash, I'd have her on my side any day. What trash accompanies their friends brother who has autism to their formal. (Not sure if autism is correct, but his Mother was on another forum discussing this saying how she is a sweet, caring girl). Talk about superficial Milanista....who gives a crap if she doesn't know every word in the dictionary......do U??????

Well if she is trash, I'd have her on my side any day. What trash accompanies their friends brother who has autism to their formal. (Not sure if autism is correct, but his Mother was on another forum discussing this saying how she is a sweet, caring girl). Talk about superficial Milanista....who gives a crap if she doesn't know every word in the dictionary......do U??????

Awww did she really.

Bless.

Just found the post but left the posters name off. Sorry for the mistake

My daughter's friend skye is in the bb house . My son had the awesome experience of skye my being his date for his formal last year .. He has asperges .. but skye looked stunning and she was so proud of supporting him .. melted my heart ..

Just found the post but left the posters name off. Sorry for the mistake

My daughter's friend skye is in the bb house . My son had the awesome experience of skye my being his date for his formal last year .. He has asperges .. but skye looked stunning and she was so proud of supporting him .. melted my heart ..
See, that's my kind of girl. I hope Skye's mother is so proud of her... she did an amazing job raising her.

Thank goodness for Skye being in the house, otherwise I'd be struggling to find a reason to keep watching. The rest are just not sparking any appeal to my affections but Skye certainly makes up for that. I am totally won over by this charismatic young woman who has such positive energy that you can feel it emanating through the tv screen. I'm also liking what I've seen so far with Aeisha and so happy that she and Skye seem to have bonded fantastically. Hope that keeps up because they are keeping me tethered to the show at the moment.

I don't know what it is but with all the other housemates I just find myself tuning out when they're talking because there's something about their interactions and conversations that don't connect with me. I just don't care what they have to say. Never had this with previous Big Brother houses (not to this extent at least...always been the odd ones here and there who are yawn inducers but this is the majority.). I wish I could put my finger on what it is exactly and I don't know if I'm alone with this feeling or if others are experiencing this too?

haha @lynn-ann I just posted almost the same thing in the DS thread. Other than Skye, I really don't care who goes home and I feel I know very little about the other HMs, the house dynamics, nothing. I won't repeat it all in here but no, you're definitely not alone!

Hahaha MrsB I'm about to head over to DS thread to catch up on everyone's thoughts (actually I'm enjoying that more than the show at the moment.) so I'll keep an eye out for your posts.

I seriously at times do wonder if Skye is real or a character.

Raving about Jakes horrible lyrics and rapping but then she apparently is a really good singer.

Then at times she's so ditzy and other times like when Priya was prodding her about Gemma that she seemed very aware of what was going on.

I seriously at times do wonder if Skye is real or a character.

Raving about Jakes horrible lyrics and rapping but then she apparently is a really good singer.

Then at times she's so ditzy and other times like when Priya was prodding her about Gemma that she seemed very aware of what was going on.
Nevermind, wrong thread

I'll take you word for it because I haven't seen the show. Very disappointing that he'd be two faced about this, in the long run I don't think it's worth it since there's always a strong possibility that this duplicitousness will eventually get out.

Did you got and respond to the wrong post?

Back