Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

Here is some Skye appreciation.

http://gfycat.com/ChubbyBlushingGalah

ChubbyBlushingGalah.gif

anyone notice that she has tried to put herself between the gang and gemma a couple times? she is looking to be the one in the house that tries to maintain balance.
skye is looking like she is in a good position to go far in this. i really really really hope she doesnt misstep! so far she avoided bitchiness and has kept herself out on the periphery of 'the cool group', and may be cooling on the whole showmance thing.

anyone notice that she has tried to put herself between the gang and gemma a couple times? she is looking to be the one in the house that tries to maintain balance.
skye is looking like she is in a good position to go far in this. i really really really hope she doesnt misstep! so far she avoided bitchiness and has kept herself out on the periphery of 'the cool group', and may be cooling on the whole showmance thing.

Yes, she's often the voice of reason in there, surprisingly. She has common sense and street smarts and a good nose for when to back off. I liked how she calmly maintained her stance on the Priya/Katie money and food thing, looks to have rethought Jake, phew, and she's genuinely good-natured from what I can see.

Anyone think people will distance themselves from her once the pairs thing is done, i can see her getting into it with lisa

she was keen to put that in her bio before entering lol
Unfortunately Skye does not have control of this account it was hacked and she has been unable to retrieve it. Her real account that she uses is currently on private.

I absolutely cannot stand her, If and when I have a daughter I'd be so so disappointed if she turned out like Skye, Her grasp on the English language is extremely poor (I need to afford her some credit for spelling "No" properly I thought this would be a bridge too far), She explained her issues with brain development and her learning deficiencies, They're most definitely a burden we shouldn't take lightly but for me the most daunting part was she was allowed by her family and friends to use it as a cop out and basically give up.

She's 20 years old who looks closer to 35 in the right light, Very sad.

She should have picked Travis so they could combine their vocabulary and get it to around 180.

I really shouldn't be that judgmental but I felt I had to say it, Apologies if i offended anyone.
Yes this offensive...you don't know how hard her mother worked with her every day and night to help her with learning at school and life in general. She looks normal but her brain has problems with retaining information. I would take a kind hearted and caring person over a highly educated, self serving, money and power driven human being any day of the week. Skye is the most generous, open hearted and forgiving person I know and she would even forgive you for you quick judgements...

Yes this offensive...you don't know how hard her mother worked with her every day and night to help her with learning at school and life in general. She looks normal but her brain has problems with retaining information. I would take a kind hearted and caring person over a highly educated, self serving, money and power driven human being any day of the week. Skye is the most generous, open hearted and forgiving person I know and she would even forgive you for you quick judgements...
So I'm guessing that you are a family member or a close friend?

Well it's great that you are here, Skye has a few fans on the forum. I hope that you stick around. David's 2 sisters are members here, I just hope that if you are family that you get the same treatment as them (which is good by the way).

Back