Skip to main content

Sam the cheater?

I wonder if Sam will take her to the Sanctuary Suite during the day, when the HOH goes in there with someone, like last weeks webchat prank. Sam and Lawson told her last week they ate lollies...

I agree with @GROOVER, I think if Sam's a decent guy he will start to cool it a bit with Sandra. And it seems like Sandra has realised she's said too much and she might back off a bit too. But HOW FREAKING AWKWARD regardless.

I agree with @GROOVER, I think if Sam's a decent guy he will start to cool it a bit with Sandra. And it seems like Sandra has realised she's said too much and she might back off a bit too. But HOW FREAKING AWKWARD regardless.
yeah that's why I mentioned it, will Sam back off or take Sandra to the Sanctuary, since he knew she really wanted to go with him but now he knows how serious her crush on him really is. It had been joked about in front of him a few times...

yeah that's why I mentioned it, will Sam back off or take Sandra to the Sanctuary, since he knew she really wanted to go with him but now he knows how serious her crush on him really is. It had been joked about in front of him a few times...

How's Ryan just telling it how it is as soon as they get into the Sanctuary. Hilarious. I kind of love him.

Back