Skip to main content

Sam the cheater?

J

Jess and Josie

So apparently Sam has a girlfriend on the outside, does anyone know who she is? Him and Sandra are getting awfully close if that's the case...

I don't think he's done anything classified as cheating? Or have I missed something? Dion, Lawson and Gemma are all in relationships and kissed people during spin the bottle.

They haven't kissed - But I'm just more curious about finding out who his (supposed) girlfriend is and what she thinks about it.

Reactions: mia
I say....more like Lawson the cheater..
First off that home wrecker cat is all "omg....lawson, what a man..huge crush on him" and then he kisses her in the pool.
Pretty sure magic man is by far the biggest sleaze right now when it comes to his girlfriend.

Sam told Ryan that he liked Sandra during the pair nominations and then he went and got into David's bed so he could sleep next to her.[DOUBLEPOST=1411697425][/DOUBLEPOST]Agreed on the Lawson front, too! I would not be impressed if I were his girlfriend on the outside at the moment

Sam told Ryan that he liked Sandra during the pair nominations and then he went and got into David's bed so he could sleep next to her.[DOUBLEPOST=1411697425][/DOUBLEPOST]Agreed on the Lawson front, too! I would not be impressed if I were his girlfriend on the outside at the moment

You're reading WAY too much into it. There's 'like' and there's 'like like'. Sam just 'like's' her.

Umm from Sam's profile there is one girl - and she is a hell of a babe. So if he was stupid enough to to cheat than good for him.
Although, I have not seen this at all....?

Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it’s not happening ;) But yeah, just speculation at this point.

Half the threads on this forum are speculation
But it isn't speculation that accuses a guy of cheating with absolutely no basis.

Why not just start threads with all the possible couples and say, gee, maybe this is happening? Hello, you could even go back to last year and speculate about each of them, that would be equally with out merit.

You should also correct the title of your thread.

But it isn't speculation that accuses a guy of cheating with absolutely no basis.

Why not just start threads with all the possible couples and say, gee, maybe this is happening? Hello, you could even go back to last year and speculate about each of them, that would be equally with out merit.

You should also correct the title of your thread.
Sure, how do i do that?

Back