Skip to main content

Sam the cheater?

In the other seasons at least when you said you were taken you were taken you know your off limits and what ever. I feel like after the Drew/Tully thing its seeming okay or its acting i dont know! Everyones kissing and jumping on eachother! What gets on my nerves even more is that they know they're taken yet they think they have a chance with em. thats just what i think

Yeah what was the go in the bedroom. Sandra massaging Sam's back and Lawson giving Cat a foot/calf rub. It may be innocent on the boys part (dubious), but has a different slant when Sandra n Cat have said they fancy them and joked about making babies.

Yeah what was the go in the bedroom. Sandra massaging Sam's back and Lawson giving Cat a foot/calf rub. It may be innocent on the boys part (dubious), but has a different slant when Sandra n Cat have said they fancy them and joked about making babies.

I saw that too, but I don't really know the full story since the focus seemed to be on Ryan's frozen chicken act.

We know that Sandra and Cat fancy Sam and Lawson even knowing they have GF's but seems the guys are happy spend time with them as well, with Sandra massaging Sam's back and Lawson gives Cat a foot/calf rub. I wonder if there were any drunken party pash dares in the spa last night for Friday night party? I bet Cat and Sandra would jump at the chance to kiss the guys...

We know that Sandra and Cat fancy Sam and Lawson even knowing they have GF's but seems the guys are happy spend time with them as well, with Sandra massaging Sam's back and Lawson gives Cat a foot/calf rub. I wonder if there were any drunken party pash dares in the spa last night for Friday night party? I bet Cat and Sandra would jump at the chance to kiss the guys...

Cat has already kissed Lawson last Friday in the spa as part of that spin the bottle game

Ha!

I see it too![DOUBLEPOST=1411764387][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually find her to be very beautiful.

I do too!! Neither of them are model-beautiful, but their personalities - her candour and earthiness, and his humour, pragmatism and steely resolve - make them much more appealing physically.

Is it really that innocent?

I just think it's weird to give someone that you're not trying to sleep with, a massage, especially when you're taken.

I don't think he is going to cheat on his gf, but to be honest I have no idea why Sandra finds him so amazing and irresistable. Guess they've had a meeting of minds, because I don't rate him physically at all. What I mean by that has nothing to do with his leg, I just don't find his face attractive or find his personality particularly compelling.

People here were so harsh to Tully last year over cheating, I wonder how they'll be if this relationship goes any further.

Does Lawson know that Cat is attracted to him?
No, I don't think so. I don't have a problem with the Lawson/Cat dynamic because a) Lawson doesn't seem to know b) Cat is clearly not making any moves right now.

Unlike the Sam and Sandra which I think both are at fault here.

People here were so harsh to Tully last year over cheating, I wonder how they'll be if this relationship goes any further.
Wasn't on the site last year but I'm sure the harshness towards Tully were fair.

If the relationship occurs the same way, I'm sure the reaction would be equally as bad. I know I would be.

Back