Skip to main content

Sam the cheater?

I don't think he's done anything classified as cheating? Or have I missed something? Dion, Lawson and Gemma are all in relationships and kissed people during spin the bottle.
Gemma wasn't in a relationship prior to going into the house. The only HM's in relationships in the outside world are: Dion, Lawson, Sam & Priya (married). I'm not 100% sure if Jason has a partner, he did say that his dad met his partner after they were together for 4yrs but I don't know if they're still together or not.

I thought Dion has only kissed males......is that cheating if he is a hetero? lol
do we know if Dion is actually straight? in his BB intro-video he said "I live with my partner". In the past, I've found guys use the word "partner" to avoid saying "boyfriend".

do we know if Dion is actually straight? in his BB intro-video he said "I live with my partner". In the past, I've found guys use the word "partner" to avoid saying "boyfriend".

Yeah we saw footage of him and her on the first night....pretty sure she is a brunette, attractive.

Yeah we saw footage of him and her on the first night....pretty sure she is a brunette, attractive.
Cool. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't think he was actually gay, but I just hadn't heard him talk about his partner or verify that his partner is infact female. I must've missed that part of his video. I just recall him saying "I'm 24 (or however old he is) & live with my partner".

How is Sandra even attracted to him?

He looks very strange - Those deep pebble eyes and yet he has the nose of a 10 year old girl. o_O

Gemma wasn't in a relationship prior to going into the house. The only HM's in relationships in the outside world are: Dion, Lawson, Sam & Priya (married). I'm not 100% sure if Jason has a partner, he did say that his dad met his partner after they were together for 4yrs but I don't know if they're still together or not.

Gemma is in an 8 1/2 year relationship, isn't she?

Also Dion's girlfriend is named Jordan, he talks about her ALL. THE. TIME. Crossfit and Jordan are his two fave topics.

Gemma is in an 8 1/2 year relationship, isn't she?

Also Dion's girlfriend is named Jordan, he talks about her ALL. THE. TIME. Crossfit and Jordan are his two fave topics.
Gemma was in an 8yr relationship but has been single for several mths prior to going into the house. She talks about how they remain good friends.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard that Sam and Sandra are super crass and that's why they're not showing much of them...so who knows, they could be flirty for all we know! BRING BACK THE LIVE FEED!

Why does this not surprise me lol Sick of the sanitized version this year. Definitely....BRING BACK THE LIVE FEED!!!

Jason, Priya, Dion, Lawson and Sam all have partners. According to the BB site, Gemma is in a "complicated" relationship.

Nothing WE have seen (read: been drip-fed) has warranted for anyone to be labeled a cheater.

Why does this not surprise me lol Sick of the sanitized version this year. Definitely....BRING BACK THE LIVE FEED!!!

The most outrageous part of the entire week was when Katie said "I miss sex." I don't need 24/7 crass talk but it's fun seeing them be themselves....we're not seeing anything! Just Katie yelling at people and the others dancing.

Jason, Priya, Dion, Lawson and Sam all have partners. According to the BB site, Gemma is in a "complicated" relationship.

Nothing WE have seen (read: been drip-fed) has warranted for anyone to be labeled a cheater.

Who IS Sam's partner though? I kind of get that this was the point of this thread...a few of the others have been tracked down (or at least named) and this girl is a mystery!

In the BB profiles, the others have their relationship status: long term relationship but Sam has dating...so it might be new relationship.

Cat is crushing on Lawson, and Sandra is crushing on Sam.

Skye had a BF for around 6-7 weeks before entering the house but her relationship status :Single
supposedly he has dumped her now after her chasing Jake and pashing him in the spa.

The most outrageous part of the entire week was when Katie said "I miss sex." I don't need 24/7 crass talk but it's fun seeing them be themselves....we're not seeing anything! Just Katie yelling at people and the others dancing.
I was very suprised to hear that coming from the preacher's daughter.

Back