Skip to main content

Sam the cheater?

I think Tully's relationship with Drew, also confused viewers since she was in a Lesbian relationship, and that's what was promoted on the show on launch night. Tully and Tahlia were living together and sharing custody of a dog...

I think Tully's relationship with Drew, also confused viewers since she was in a Lesbian relationship, and that's what was promoted on the show on launch night. Tully and Tahlia were living together and sharing custody of a dog...
But I think she did go into the house, stating that she was bisexual.

I think Sam is in a difficult place.

He isn't cheating and I wouldn't say he is leading her on besides the fact they are getting along great as friends. The big problem is not Sam it is Sandra hasn't done anything to protect herself from getting too emotionally invested. How you'd deal with this in the real world versus Big Brother.. I don't know.

@Jess and Josie I think you were onto something with this thread! Even if Sam isn't physically cheating he's getting close to emotionally cheating. I know if my partner went into the house and was massaging someone else and kissing them on the cheek constantly I wouldn't be happy about it...I guess it's hard to go into that environment though with no outside contact from your partner and friends. You'd be seeking out physical and emotional affection

@Jared Leto's Package Your avatar tho'
tumblr_lx8j1pHa7y1r8nodco1_500.gif

I like.

@GretelKruger We can only hope this week's intruder is as hot as Jared and his package!

Seriously though, imagine if the new housemate is super hot and Sandra is all like "Sam who?"

That would be hilarious.

@GretelKruger We can only hope this week's intruder is as hot as Jared and his package!

Seriously though, imagine if the new housemate is super hot and Sandra is all like "Sam who?"

That would be hilarious.

It would, and it could still happen. But I've had early exposure to this intruder and I'm pretty sure he would scare Jared's package in to a severe retreat so far back into Jared's body that he would have to open his mouth for us to appreciate.....

I think Sam is in a difficult place.

He isn't cheating and I wouldn't say he is leading her on besides the fact they are getting along great as friends. The big problem is not Sam it is Sandra hasn't done anything to protect herself from getting too emotionally invested. How you'd deal with this in the real world versus Big Brother.. I don't know.
Agreed.

@GretelKruger Dammit I got an error message. Must not have been quick enough - has the thread been removed? He sounds like Dion's soul mate, finally someone who will appreciate all his Crossfit talk...

sam is totally underestimating sandra's obsession with him. when she dropped that 'you'll always be someone else's'. that WTF look on his face is telling.
It was a "Beam me up Scotty" look on Sam's face. I know because I have recently been put in the same situation. Totally awkward for both parties. Sam needs to have as little interaction with Sandra from now on.

It was a "Beam me up Scotty" look on Sam's face. I know because I have recently been put in the same situation. Totally awkward for both parties. Sam needs to have as little interaction with Sandra from now on.

Oh god he'll avoid her like the effing plague. And she knew that as soon as she said it!

I wonder if Sam will take her to the Sanctuary Suite during the day, when the HOH goes in there with someone, like last weeks webchat prank. Sam and Lawson told her last week they ate lollies...

I wonder if Sam will take her to the Sanctuary Suite during the day, when the HOH goes in there with someone, like last weeks webchat prank. Sam and Lawson told her last week they ate lollies...

Noooooo, this would be a huge mistake on Sam's part if he took Sandra to the sanctuary. Ok, my circumstances of course were not exactly the same as Sam's and Sandra's but when you are the recipient of unrequited love (well maybe not love) but someone's affections and you don't feel the same way, keeping as much distance as possible from that person is the kindest thing to do. Talk about bloody awkward though for Sam and Sandra having to be in the same place 24/7. That would be torture. I can only go by what we have seen so far.

Damn it with no live feeds, as it makes it very difficult to assess this situation properly other than what we are being drip fed by the a/holes "Powers that be" at channel 9. I'm sure there is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

Last edited:
Back