Votes: 51 30.9%
  • Skye

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • Ned and Kelly

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Ryan is sexy but needs to stop saying "like". Skye puts on that she is dumber than she actually is. I think shes a cutie and sweet but she does think more than people think.

I thought Ryan was in the right. (shock horror)

Skye wanted all of the HM's that are left in the house, that got to see her nominate to be pissed off.

She tried it with Lawson, but to Lawson's credit he didn't fall for it.

Skye is pretending to be the dumb bimbo, but she was caught out with them seeing how she has nominated. (which I think will go against her)

They are now well aware, that she is a real game player.

Skye was backpeddling a few times & the dumb act came out, but that wasn't working with Ryan. And she knew it.

So the fake tears happened & the poor dumb is me act resurfaced.
Could not agree more. The Skye fans are going to think Skye was in the right, the Ryan fans will think Ryan was in the right.

Me? I don't like any of them and Sandra is the only one I intensely dislike so I view each episode with unbiased eyes.

Skye was argumtenative, and when Ryan asked her to explain her stance, she couldn't. She made a coherent and assertive statement, but fell back on the "I can't form sentences" persona as soon as she was challenged.

Unfortunately for Skye (who is on my 'not too bad' list) I think she senses that she is in the 'cool' group and is letting it affect how she treats people.

I was also happy when Leo called her out last night about her believing what Priya told her. I bet he uses that as his escape from their budding relationship. That would be a smart move (personally, but not strategically) on his part.

And the normal people will think it was a brief argument between two young adults, that was based on boredom and personal idiosyncrasies colliding.

I like Skye and don't like some of Ryan's behavior, but I do agree with your comment.

Ryan reminded me of my brother when he was confronting skye, she should of flipped the script and asked him exactly what he meant in his statements.

It was crap how Sandea and David added on. It's like a form of beasting, not even allowed in the Army these days.

Bottom line is, Ryan is wrong. Skye has been up for evictions several times and not made a big deal where as Sandra (whom I do not see the big deal with) had a big sook and cry.. A "tantrum" if you will.

I don't think either of them were right because Skye baited Ryan, and Ryan talked down to her, but I'm so sick of Skye's baby act. She seriously talks like a five year old deliberately, pretending she is too dumb to know words and fumbling over her words like a child would, taking exaggerated breaths in the middle of sentences. It's such a stupid act and if she really is like that I honestly feel embarrassed for her parents.

Thoughts on the recent confrontation between Ryan and Skye?

Who was in the right, who was in the wrong?

In my opinion, yeah, Skye was out of her depth in that conversation. She's unable to verbalise her thoughts and Ryan and his posse continued to belittle her knowing full well that she was flustered and unable to explain how she felt.

Skye was definitely immature when she said "fuck off" but she was clearly frustrated and seriously, for a bloke who just wanted to punch on like a few days ago, you'd think he'd empathise instead of calling her out as "immature". I hate to admit it, but Priya hit it spot on when she said, they weren't very mature themselves.

And look at David wanting to join the cool group. (sorry guys, I'm back off the bandwagon)

You know what it was, they weren't letting her explain herself.

Ryan had just had a conversation in the gym about the game being on and that's exactly what he was doing. I don't get how people can watch someone talk about exactly what they are going to do. Watching them have a go at the specific person he was talking about and then see it as anything different.

Skye's comment was fine, she tried to explain but the belitting, dominate way she was being spoken to, no one backing her up, people then going along with Ryan put her in a no win position.

As she was saying, "i am so confused' because it made no sense what they were doing.

The 'fuck off' was more a 'leave me a lone' not really as bad in the context and tone than some people make it seem.

How could you possibly side with Skye?
Ryan merely stated that he relates to Sandra in how he handles post nominations / being nominated. Somehow, Skye thought Ryan was implying that "bubbly" people just dont behave that way and tried to make him look bad by saying that.
After being exposed for trying to twist Ryans words, she then resorts to the "waa why are you attacking me" defense. Unfortunately trying to have a discussion with Skye and understand her point of view, this can come across as a personal attack and she is quick to play the victim.
Speaking of personal attacks. Skye then proceeds to tell Ryan to fuck off.
Can you imagine what would happen if the reverse were to happen? There would have been an uproar. However since its Skye, she gets a pass and HMs just brush that kind of bratty behavior off as "Skye being Skye"
To top off her performance, she has a go at Sandra for feeling shitty about being nominated again.

And whilst Im on my soapbox Jason and Priya if they were Skye's friends should have said something instead of sitting there, watching on the side line, waiting for Ryan/David/Sandra to leave before they could swoop down voice their opinions.
Notice Sandra and David gave their input and aided Ryan? Yeah, thats what a friend would do not game players like Jason and Priya

Props to Leo for shutting down Priya's nonsense about him using Skye for popularity votes.

Ryan merely stated that he relates to Sandra in how he handles post nominations / being nominated. Somehow, Skye thought Ryan was implying that "bubbly" people just dont behave that way and tried to make him look bad by saying that.

Skye wasn't trying to make Ryan look bad. It's like he was implying that the "happy" people were fake. She was just saying that actually, the "bubbly" people have bad days, too, because it's like he thought he and Sandra were the only ones who ever felt down. She was correcting him, not trying to make him look stupid.

Speaking of personal attacks. Skye then proceeds to tell Ryan to fuck off.

Telling someone to "fuck off" is not a personal attack. A personal attack is an attack that is personal, such as "you're ugly"– something with "you" in it. "fuck off" is more of a command that could be said to anyone (impersonal).

Thoughts on the recent confrontation between Ryan and Skye?

Who was in the right, who was in the wrong?

In my opinion, yeah, Skye was out of her depth in that conversation. She's unable to verbalise her thoughts and Ryan and his posse continued to belittle her knowing full well that she was flustered and unable to explain how she felt.

Skye was definitely immature when she said "fuck off" but she was clearly frustrated and seriously, for a bloke who just wanted to punch on like a few days ago, you'd think he'd empathise instead of calling her out as "immature". I hate to admit it, but Priya hit it spot on when she said, they weren't very mature themselves.

And look at David wanting to join the cool group. (sorry guys, I'm back off the bandwagon)
If Ryan's posse are Sandra and David, that's really got to tell him something. But he's too narcissistic and a bully to comprehend. The guy is a boring dick.

People's concept of bullying are very fragile. A robust discussion/argument is not bullying.

While I was watching it, I had this realisation that I'm Ryan.
And I really, really don't want to be, because he didn't want to understand where she was coming from, he wanted to belittle her and make her look stupid. He wanted to feel better about himself.
And he could see she was getting flustered and he wouldn't stop and relax the tone of the conversation a bit. He was being a straight up bully. Which he's been consistently throughout the season, he makes sure a few people who are gonna be on his side are in the room, and then he lets rip on the weakest link.
While I'm not quite that much of a bully, I have done that. I have continued an argument even though there was no point other than I wanted to win. It's unfair doing that to someone who struggles to articulate themselves properly.
And I think it's indicative of what kind of person he is, to be willing to continue that conversation in an attempt to win despite not being on the same level as her, despite knowing he had the upperhand.

I definitely think Ryan was in the wrong.
And he could have walked away from it and it could have been like okay, we all get caught up in the moment sometimes.
But the way he and Sandra were revelling in it was really gross and made it obvious that this entire thing had nothing to do with trying to understand Skye better, it was about making themselves feel bigger than they really are.
Smh.

Ryan's gross and I'm going to focus all my thoughts on being the opposite of that piece of shit from now on. >=[
That's exactly the way I see it, that Ryan was a bully who took advantage of Skye's limited ability to articulate herself. I have so much respect for you, seeing yourself in him and resolving to change.

Wow, another bullying accusation. He asked Skye to explain herself and how she reached that conclusion from what he said and all she could come back with was "I dont understaaaaannnndd" or "f off". And I believe she said those things because she didnt want to explain herself as it would expose her and I would imagine that in her normal life she has people who step in for her in these times. This time she didnt. Gee even the other housemates such as Cat and Jason tried to explain to her that he was just trying to understand. The only one who didnt was Priya and as we saw with the Leo wedge she is trying to create conflict for Skye.

Back