Votes: 80 48.5%
  • Ned and Kelly

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Tahan

BB13 Housemate
Thoughts on the recent confrontation between Ryan and Skye?

Who was in the right, who was in the wrong?

In my opinion, yeah, Skye was out of her depth in that conversation. She's unable to verbalise her thoughts and Ryan and his posse continued to belittle her knowing full well that she was flustered and unable to explain how she felt.

Skye was definitely immature when she said "fuck off" but she was clearly frustrated and seriously, for a bloke who just wanted to punch on like a few days ago, you'd think he'd empathise instead of calling her out as "immature". I hate to admit it, but Priya hit it spot on when she said, they weren't very mature themselves.

And look at David wanting to join the cool group. (sorry guys, I'm back off the bandwagon)

While I was watching it, I had this realisation that I'm Ryan.
And I really, really don't want to be, because he didn't want to understand where she was coming from, he wanted to belittle her and make her look stupid. He wanted to feel better about himself.
And he could see she was getting flustered and he wouldn't stop and relax the tone of the conversation a bit. He was being a straight up bully. Which he's been consistently throughout the season, he makes sure a few people who are gonna be on his side are in the room, and then he lets rip on the weakest link.
While I'm not quite that much of a bully, I have done that. I have continued an argument even though there was no point other than I wanted to win. It's unfair doing that to someone who struggles to articulate themselves properly.
And I think it's indicative of what kind of person he is, to be willing to continue that conversation in an attempt to win despite not being on the same level as her, despite knowing he had the upperhand.

I definitely think Ryan was in the wrong.
And he could have walked away from it and it could have been like okay, we all get caught up in the moment sometimes.
But the way he and Sandra were revelling in it was really gross and made it obvious that this entire thing had nothing to do with trying to understand Skye better, it was about making themselves feel bigger than they really are.
Smh.

Ryan's gross and I'm going to focus all my thoughts on being the opposite of that piece of shit from now on. >=[

Ok, so I watched this clip like 5 times and RYAN was so friggen wrong its not funny.

Basically he said "I like the older group because they feel down sometimes like me, i get down/sad." THIS MEAN HE WAS SAYING THE HAPPY BUBBILY PEOPLE DONT GET DOWN LIKE HE AND SANDRA DO. Which is what poor skys was trying to say, she is bubbily but sometimes gets down too. and ryan pretended like he forgot what he said and didn't know what point she was trying to make.

what a psychopathic ass-whole.

i also like that sandra spoke up, cuz people only liked her cuz she was cool and chill, she ain't cool/chill no more, she is a sad mopy angry sook. haha no more save votes for you luv

I thought Skye telling him to fuck off was very telling. She was very quick with it and it was entirely appropriate under the circumstances. It shows she read him instantly and knew exactly what he was doing. I think Ryan was working under the impression that Skye wouldn't understand he was putting her down and the whole conversation would go over her head but she jumped on it really quickly.

I think Ryan saw it too. He went from telling everyone how smart she was after the showing of her noms back to telling everyone how dumb she was after she called him on his behaviour but then couldn't verbalise it. She knew what he'd done and he knew she knew. So just like the classic recourse of the bully that's been caught out, he started up on the she's dumb thing again, trying to discredit her. He's just nasty. And the funniest thing was that Skye knew he was doing that too!

Ok, so I watched this clip like 5 times and RYAN was so friggen wrong its not funny.

Basically he said "I like the older group because they feel down sometimes like me, i get down/sad." THIS MEAN HE WAS SAYING THE HAPPY BUBBILY PEOPLE DONT GET DOWN LIKE HE AND SANDRA DO. Which is what poor skys was trying to say, she is bubbily but sometimes gets down too. and ryan pretended like he forgot what he said and didn't know what point she was trying to make.

what a psychopathic ass-whole.

i also like that sandra spoke up, cuz people only liked her cuz she was cool and chill, she ain't cool/chill no more, she is a sad mopy angry sook. haha no more save votes for you luv
He also said in the bedroom afterwards that people didn't really know him because he was shy and deep and emotional and although he didn't actually say it, it dripped with the insinuation that he thought Skye and some of the other hms were as deep as a piece of cling film and would have no chance of understanding him. I think he thinks he's Byron or someone...a tortured soul. Tosser.

I thought Ryan was in the right. (shock horror)

Skye wanted all of the HM's that are left in the house, that got to see her nominate to be pissed off.

She tried it with Lawson, but to Lawson's credit he didn't fall for it.

Skye is pretending to be the dumb bimbo, but she was caught out with them seeing how she has nominated. (which I think will go against her)

They are now well aware, that she is a real game player.

Skye was backpeddling a few times & the dumb act came out, but that wasn't working with Ryan. And she knew it.

So the fake tears happened & the poor dumb is me act resurfaced.

I thought Ryan was in the right. (shock horror)

Skye wanted all of the HM's that are left in the house, that got to see her nominate to be pissed off.

She tried it with Lawson, but to Lawson's credit he didn't fall for it.

Skye is pretending to be the dumb bimbo, but she was caught out with them seeing how she has nominated. (which I think will go against her)

They are now well aware, that she is a real game player.

Skye was backpeddling a few times & the dumb act came out, but that wasn't working with Ryan. And she knew it.

So the fake tears happened & the poor dumb is me act resurfaced.

God bless you!!

I think a lot of the criticism Ryan puts on Skye partially stems from his own insecurities. Somewhere in the episode, he said that Skye thinks he's just a "surfer guy", but he's actually shy, sensitive and deep because he's been through a "gnarly depression". Clearly there's some insecurity there, because I've never seen Ryan as a typical surfer guy, and it actually surprised me when he said that. In the same episode, he also said that Skye was a "dumb blonde bimbo from the Goldy". I just think his own perception of himself and his description of Skye are such similar stereotypes, and I wonder if he's so vocal about hating Skye because he wants to set himself aside from her.
I really do feel sorry for her, but I was so happy that she called him out on being manipulative and condescending. I really do think that this episode worked in her favour with the public though.

I also have to agree with her about Sandy - I'm so sick of the DEPRESSION. She looks like she sucks all the positive energy out of everyone when she enters the room.

Ryaan 100%

I can't believe this bitch thinks it's ok to say "you remind me of my ex and he is the BIGGEST DOUCHE BAG"

No matter how stupid you are saying something like that to someone you've known for 1 month and not even properly gotten to know is SO BULLSHIT. She should really think before she speaks.

I'm a girl who stands for intelligence and sophistication and in this situation I cannot cope with skye and her fake victim act and whole bull shit drama. She's so classless and annoying and I actually feel sorry for ryan having to go through that with a girl with an IQ of 45

Skye is an eternal child and quite narcissistic, every conversation Skye has must; most importantly include something about her...
Her narcissism is hidden by her bubbly personality but is easily seen by the keen eye, during any of her conversations.

Skye's attitude towards Ryan was abhorrent during the entire conversation, but was smoke screened by her bubbly personality...

Ryan hit the nail on the head when he called her "A Typical Gold Coast Girl"...
All media NON-BB related proves the above!

I dont like that I agree with JordanS on anything but I felt like Ryan was right. Skye is pulling a Ben from last year. I really think she puts the dumb on and like all that talking to herself schtick as a play for airtime is really gimmicky. Ryan called her out on her shit and of course Skye withdraws into dumb blonde girl again. I even used to like Skye but she's gotten REALLY grating (thanks David). Like her whole "OMG AM I ON TWELVE POINTS" "How does this even heeeelp me?" "Melancholy". Too much. Ryan at least is who he is even if he is kind of a cunt sometimes.

I dont like that I agree with JordanS on anything but I felt like Ryan was right. Skye is pulling a Ben from last year. I really think she puts the dumb on and like all that talking to herself schtick as a play for airtime is really gimmicky. Ryan called her out on her shit and of course Skye withdraws into dumb blonde girl again. I even used to like Skye but she's gotten REALLY grating (thanks David). Like her whole "OMG AM I ON TWELVE POINTS" "How does this even heeeelp me?" "Melancholy". Too much. Ryan at least is who he is even if he is kind of a cunt sometimes.

[Image removed]

Who are you exactly? :/

David is a flip floppy pancake, he is always switching sides. Sandra the potato hater is such a nasty person which is probably why she doesn't have men asking her out not her looks. Ryan is just a mean girl, he's the biggest gossipy bitch in the house. Skye has the right to be angry and frustrated, Sandra said she hoped she was the one going home, Ryan was being a dick and honestly I think she went light on them both.

Ryan has really dropped out of favour in the last week through terrible handling of emotion. He has been his own undoing, he's not long for this world.

Back