Votes: 51 30.9%
  • Skye

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • Ned and Kelly

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Between Sandy and Ryan, they have a few reasons to be off Skye at this stage... A few things in a row that have stacked up against their little crumbling alliance. The spat was inevitable...

1. Skye is not like them therefore she is on their shit list
2. Skye was shown nominating Sam who has now gone home (must be soley her fault!)
3. Skye was shown nominating Ryan (for being a strong contender... She could have said much, much worse).
3a. Skye had the balls to allow them to see this footage.
3b. Skye consequently won 5k!!
3c. Ryan somehow saw Skye's nominations as super duper strategic and is convinced she is a faker, then decided to attempt to unearth her lies but instead made himself look like a nasty little man
4. Skye is playing the BB game with her own strategy which is making her popular with the public (most votes to save - twice)
5. Ryan and Sandy have painted themselves into a corner with their exclusive alliance...
6. Ryan hasn't obtained any female interest (that we've been shown) in the BB house.

Ryan was doing it on purpose to get a rise out of Skye. I also think he was looking for a fight with her and picked on the first thing he could.

Thats good news for us. Teflon comes out of hiding after 5 weeks and picks a fight with one of the most popular housemates and he is up for EVICTION this week. His supposed skills around women, by referring to his sisters, he doesnt seem to have learned much.

Wow, another bullying accusation. He asked Skye to explain herself and how she reached that conclusion from what he said and all she could come back with was "I dont understaaaaannnndd" or "f off". And I believe she said those things because she didnt want to explain herself as it would expose her and I would imagine that in her normal life she has people who step in for her in these times. This time she didnt. Gee even the other housemates such as Cat and Jason tried to explain to her that he was just trying to understand. The only one who didnt was Priya and as we saw with the Leo wedge she is trying to create conflict for Skye.

Actually the group intimidation, talking down, trying to assert she is beneath them follows a pretty clear cut situation of bullyinh.

I have to agree with Ryan... what the what? There is no logical pattern to Skye's thinking. And I am not a Ryan fan.

How is it not clear?

The fact is Ryan framed it that she made no sense, when he was just having an attack at her like he said he would in the gym.

It has been stated many times by myself and others that her comment was quite reasonable in response to what Ryan said. He didn't jump on it because it didn't make sense, he jumped on it to have a go and belittle her. She was explaining it and he just veered it off into other areas.

How anyone can say it wasn't logical.

Like there is such a fake element to this game. Like everyone here’s.. and I think… most the personalities in here, like everyone’s really bubbly and up and like that. And that’s been like a huge challenge for me. And I think, that’s where I sway more towards you Sandy, cause I, I do feel, I do get down and stuff like that, and when I am in those moods..

But people who are bubbly in nature still have bad days Ryan.

Umm, what do you mean?... what

I’m just saying, like people who are positive, and cause you go, everyone is so up and bubbly. Like you struggle with that and that’s why you sway to Sandy more, but

Yeah.

Like everyone’s who’s positive has negative days

Oh yeah it's so out of no where and illogical...

Actually the group intimidation, talking down, trying to assert she is beneath them follows a pretty clear cut situation of bullyinh.

How is it not clear?

The fact is Ryan framed it that she made no sense, when he was just having an attack at her like he said he would in the gym.

It has been stated many times by myself and others that her comment was quite reasonable in response to what Ryan said. He didn't jump on it because it didn't make sense, he jumped on it to have a go and belittle her. She was explaining it and he just veered it off into other areas.

How anyone can say it wasn't logical.

Oh yeah it's so out of no where and illogical...

Exactly! Ryan rambled on and on and on! Skye did remarkably well to draw the main idea out of that passive aggressive garbage! Her response was well founded, concise and clear... He then crapped on some more. One of those people who say lots of words but say nothing of consequence.

While I was watching it, I had this realisation that I'm Ryan.
And I really, really don't want to be, because he didn't want to understand where she was coming from, he wanted to belittle her and make her look stupid. He wanted to feel better about himself.
And he could see she was getting flustered and he wouldn't stop and relax the tone of the conversation a bit. He was being a straight up bully. Which he's been consistently throughout the season, he makes sure a few people who are gonna be on his side are in the room, and then he lets rip on the weakest link.
While I'm not quite that much of a bully, I have done that. I have continued an argument even though there was no point other than I wanted to win. It's unfair doing that to someone who struggles to articulate themselves properly.
And I think it's indicative of what kind of person he is, to be willing to continue that conversation in an attempt to win despite not being on the same level as her, despite knowing he had the upperhand.

I definitely think Ryan was in the wrong.
And he could have walked away from it and it could have been like okay, we all get caught up in the moment sometimes.
But the way he and Sandra were revelling in it was really gross and made it obvious that this entire thing had nothing to do with trying to understand Skye better, it was about making themselves feel bigger than they really are.
Smh.

Ryan's gross and I'm going to focus all my thoughts on being the opposite of that piece of shit from now on. >=[
I wanted to nominate this as 'Post of the Year' in the Speccy Awards, but I missed the deadline. Still, it's my post of the year, as I think BB is all about learning of oneself (the reason I'm a Zachophile).

I just want to point out that this thread is kinda unnecessary to begin with lol. Ofc Ryan's fans would defend Ryan same with Skye's.

I honestly think the theme of the argument was too moronic to actually BE an argument. Don't even get me started on the content! They're not discussing global warming.

The fact that Ryan just keep going on and on and on showed he's up to something else other than just to win the argument over. And Skye letting him for a while before trying to send him away showed she knew this whole thing was not what it was a few moments ago.

Pot meet kettle!!!! Please! give my booty a break!!!

Back