Votes: 51 30.9%
  • Skye

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • Ned and Kelly

Votes: 29 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
He also said in the bedroom afterwards that people didn't really know him because he was shy and deep and emotional and although he didn't actually say it, it dripped with the insinuation that he thought Skye and some of the other hms were as deep as a piece of cling film and would have no chance of understanding him. I think he thinks he's Byron or someone...a tortured soul. Tosser.
Shy. SHY. Ahahahaha.
I'm thinking of the incidents when he baited Travis, and last night when he picked on Skye for nominating him. So shy.

Wow, another bullying accusation. He asked Skye to explain herself and how she reached that conclusion from what he said and all she could come back with was "I dont understaaaaannnndd" or "f off". And I believe she said those things because she didnt want to explain herself as it would expose her and I would imagine that in her normal life she has people who step in for her in these times. This time she didnt. Gee even the other housemates such as Cat and Jason tried to explain to her that he was just trying to understand. The only one who didnt was Priya and as we saw with the Leo wedge she is trying to create conflict for Skye.
yeh Priya....so interesting... I think I love her game so far. She has her minion Jason, they both spy for each other and he was so funny hanging around each convo getting the info to report back. We often see Priya returning the favour, telling Jason what they are saying about him and then giving him a pep talk. "Don't take it personally". (duh, gossip is always personal). She is playing a great game. If you like games, that is. and I don't think all the house know its a game. They never do...... like Sadsack going on about journeys and experiences. Play the game Sadsack or please please go home!!!!

How could you possibly side with Skye?
Ryan merely stated that he relates to Sandra in how he handles post nominations / being nominated. Somehow, Skye thought Ryan was implying that "bubbly" people just dont behave that way and tried to make him look bad by saying that.
After being exposed for trying to twist Ryans words, she then resorts to the "waa why are you attacking me" defense. Unfortunately trying to have a discussion with Skye and understand her point of view, this can come across as a personal attack and she is quick to play the victim.
Speaking of personal attacks. Skye then proceeds to tell Ryan to fuck off.
Can you imagine what would happen if the reverse were to happen? There would have been an uproar. However since its Skye, she gets a pass and HMs just brush that kind of bratty behavior off as "Skye being Skye"
To top off her performance, she has a go at Sandra for feeling shitty about being nominated again.

And whilst Im on my soapbox Jason and Priya if they were Skye's friends should have said something instead of sitting there, watching on the side line, waiting for Ryan/David/Sandra to leave before they could swoop down voice their opinions.
Notice Sandra and David gave their input and aided Ryan? Yeah, thats what a friend would do not game players like Jason and Priya

Props to Leo for shutting down Priya's nonsense about him using Skye for popularity votes.

So what do you think Ryan was actually trying to tell Skye? What was his point?
If it was clear to her she would have been able to answer but it was anything but clear to me.
The expression on his face said it all and she was fully aware of what was actually going down.
Takes a lot of courage to stand your ground when no one is brave enough to support you in any way. And no one present gave her any support at all. Says a lot about all of them.
That is why she burst into tears when the nasty ones left the room.
Not because she was attention seeking.

As far as I'm concerned, Skye's point was legitimate.

Ryan was saying he connects more with Sandra than all the more upbeat, bubbly people in the house because she has down days.

Skye made the point that even upbeat people have their down days too.

It was a valid point! I think if someone was to say to you "Oh, I connect with person A more than you because they are a bit more down" you'd be like...dude...we all are down every once in a while. Maybe I just don't know you well enough to expose that side of me to you yet.

I was surprised Ryan turned it into an argument when it really didn't have to be. Hardly a mature conversation when someone brings up a point which disagrees with yours and you immediately interpret it as a personal attack (""I don't know what your problem with me is").

Sure, Skye handled it poorly after that, but it's clear she has a learning disorder and probably doesn't have the maturity and life experience to manoeuver such an argument. The other adults in the house should be aware and make concessions for that. I'm sorry, it's just not okay to be treating her like a "fellow adult" capable of having "rational discussion". Don't expect things of someone that they clearly will not be able to deliver.

As far as I'm concerned, Skye's point was legitimate.

Ryan was saying he connects more with Sandra than all the more upbeat, bubbly people in the house because she has down days.

Skye made the point that even upbeat people have their down days too.

It was a valid point! I think if someone was to say to you "Oh, I connect with person A more than you because they are a bit more down" you'd be like...dude...we all are down every once in a while. Maybe I just don't know you well enough to expose that side of me to you yet.
Yeah, good post.

I remember thinking the exact same thing as Skye, but couldn't remember what Ryan had said that made me think the same way, but I did go and think "wait a second, people who are bubbly are just normal people and can be down as well".

The thing is, what Ryan asked and said wasn't condescending, and if you read a transcript you'd think nothing of it. But the way he said those things, his demeanor, his facial expressions, clearly took the DISCUSSION up a notch, which is what it was when Skye said "but bubbly people can have down days too" to an argument when Ryans face clearly said "what the fuck are you on about?".

Ryan just has to talk to Skype & she goes into defence mode then attacks - she's exactly what they say - a spoilt brat who gets everything she wants & chucks a tanty if she doesn't...

Wow, another bullying accusation. He asked Skye to explain herself and how she reached that conclusion from what he said and all she could come back with was "I dont understaaaaannnndd" or "f off". And I believe she said those things because she didnt want to explain herself as it would expose her and I would imagine that in her normal life she has people who step in for her in these times. This time she didnt. Gee even the other housemates such as Cat and Jason tried to explain to her that he was just trying to understand. The only one who didnt was Priya and as we saw with the Leo wedge she is trying to create conflict for Skye.
Let me guess; you were dumped by a peroxided blonde with plumped up lips, who left you for someone with prospects, because X-box is your lifes' work.

Both had faults - Ryan did go on and on. But I'm going with Ryan. He taught her a lesson. I'm glad he is standing up against the housemates (who knew). First Travis and now Skye...

Oh, Skye was a snake for dobbing on Priya. I lost immense respect in her...I guess Ryan was right about her.

And yes, Skye is pulling a massive "Ben". But because she's a pretty, 20 year old girl we'd fall for it (typical). At least Ben was comedic and smart, despite being 'fake' or whatever you wanna call it.

When she was in the Diary Room about to execute the PowerPlay, Skye could obviously see the same screen as us, which had the blank nominations table on the left and SKYE 12 on the right, before BB explained the Deadly Dozen. All Skye saw was SKYE 12 and thought she was on 12 points. Fair enough.

The issue that ended the argument was Ryan complaining that he feels he has to justify himself every time he talks to Skye. So Skye said, "Don't talk to me then." Which is reasonable. Then Ryan and his gang jumped on her for suggesting that. She didn't understand why they jumped on her logical conclusion.

I have a common neurological disease which has affected my vocabulary recall, and my ability to organise my thoughts. I sometimes can't remember what was said 2 minutes ago. I can't tell if I said something, or just thought about saying it.

I've had people who know this, take advantage of it in an argument. Not for the sake of winning the argument, but if they win the argument they get their way on x. It took me a while to see what they were doing and say, "Just because I can't remember 3 examples of y, doesn't mean that x is true."

Most of us, 'diseased' or not, have these problems to a certain degree. Obviously, Ryan's verbal skills are a lot better than Skye's, but her inability to explain her logical solution to Ryan's problem, does not mean she's disrespectful.

I have to agree with Ryan... what the what? There is no logical pattern to Skye's thinking. And I am not a Ryan fan.

Telling someone to "fuck off" is not a personal attack. A personal attack is an attack that is personal, such as "you're ugly"– something with "you" in it. "fuck off" is more of a command that could be said to anyone (impersonal).

Surely fuck off is more disgusting language than shut up?

I'd rather have someone who's overwhelmed with a conversation say "Fuck off!" than I would someone just out of nowhere tell me to shut up when I wasn't even addressing them.
Js.

This doesnt have anything do sky vs ryan (dont get me started on that) but i can see where pryia is comming from about leo using sky as a showmance remember ed from last year he use jade to get further in the game correct me if im wrong oh and i really dislike sandy complain about not getting the 5000k but had a opportunity to win money with dave in the other task

I think Ryan took Skye at face value at the beginning of this game (bimbo, dumb, shallow), and particularly after joining the 'older', 'more intelligent' group, feels he can't now redeem his initial impressions - which is why I was so impressed with Dave telling Skye he never gave her credit for how mature she was.
Ryan sees himself as superior to Skye (in intelligence, capability, "worthiness"), and feels frustrated that she is so popular with the public/other housemates and is a real threat to him. Now he's just throwing in the towel because he knows he has a real shot of going next week, and "isn't taking Skye's crap anymore", aka he is knowingly making himself more unpopular and more likely to go home, but would rather do this - he would rather take his frustration of Skye 'beating him' out on her than man up and admit he had her wrong.
He's trying to make her seem immature and dumb in the argument, when really, I think she's onto his game and she's so over it that she was willing to say "fuck off". That just gave him more fuel to get mad at her for but everything he said in that argument was an eye roll and everything she said indicated she was aware of his position. Go Skye

Back