Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

I've actually never seen their posts!! I don't know why I've never realised their hate.
I never go into other appreciation threads (unless if it's Davids) so I have no idea what happens in the Priya, Skye or Travis one (since I'm guessing they belong there)

Also I don't really care if the hate is coming from the Skye supporters.
Ryan doesn't get along with Skye and clearly they're opposites in all aspects of their personality so I'm guessing the fans that support skye relate to her and not Ryan and I can understand why they'd hate him BUT David fans hating Ryan makes me super confused.
David likes Ryan, he's encouraging his fans to support Ryan and then people who loved David and are all "SCREW RYAN he's such a jerk he's so sexist" make me LOL since it's so so so hypocritical :)
David fans who don't care about ryan is also understandable BUT those who hate him...wtf?

Double standards.

marsha brady and LoveBB are the worst two on the site when it comes to that.

Both of them have no morals at all.
Awkward.... I just posted on the Skye appreciation forum saying that I respect them. Honestly I think Skye copped a lot of crap and they've really stuck by her.

Reactions: Bae
Go Ryan! Please take the cake tomorrow night. So glad he made in the final three (even though I was bit put off with Priya's eviction, but oh well, she came FOURTH :))...

Oh, and, um, Ryan fans, can we be easy on Priya and her fans? Can we be allies at least? :redface:
I like 90% of priya fans :) 10% are the ones who've been bitches to all the other fans on here and made them feel like trash

Woot shackles! I'm so glad you're back posting here !![DOUBLEPOST=1416921904][/DOUBLEPOST]
Double standards.
I have double standards or they do? LOL

I think it is worse how LoveBB went out and slandered my name on this site the other day.

Also, the hate from marsha brady is absolutely foul. Nobody else acts like that on here. So I think it is important to name and shame.
Remember though that two wrongs don't make a right :)

Only a few of them..the rest of them are really sweet! I know you don't like David but I always wished for a D&R final 2 :(
I know right! I wouldn't have even cared if their votes would split.
Honestly, I love the David fans on these forums, they were hilarious and kind.

Go Ryan! Please take the cake tomorrow night. So glad he made in the final three (even though I was bit put off with Priya's eviction, but oh well, she came FOURTH :))...

Oh, and, um, Ryan fans, can we be easy on Priya and her fans? Can we be allies at least? :redface:
I actually didn't mind Priya, though it was hard when her and Ry-Ry weren't seeing eye to eye! She now sits 5th on my favourite list out of all the housemates (she was 6th, but has replaced Leo who was previously in 5th). I also like nearly all of her fans too :)

ugh... gonna be so nervous till tomorrow night.. just hoping Skye leaves first
I have the feeling that it will be between a guy and a girl just like the previous 2 seasons (Benjamin/Layla - Tim/Jade). I dunno...:unsure:

Of course, let's hope Ryan is the last man standing here. Skye has become too smug - I'd want her leaving at the 3rd spot, but then again maybe she will enjoy coming 3rd?

There's lots of negativity towards her on social media the last couple week so im hoping that what was it 36%? was Ryan. I'll be happy with anyone except Skye..

I seriously don't mind who wins. Doesn't effect my life. After all, it is a reality TV show,

Hopefully though, Ryan wins but either of the 3 winning won't effect me deeply.

I have the feeling that it will be between a guy and a girl just like the previous 2 seasons (Benjamin/Layla - Tim/Jade). I dunno...:unsure:

Of course, let's hope Ryan is the last man standing here. Skye has become too smug - I'd want her leaving at the 3rd spot, but then again maybe she will like coming 3rd?
exactly right she's way too smug like not packing her bags.. and the last thing she said to Priya was 'Vote for me.' be happy you've got that far..

Back