Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

A couple of Ryan pics from BB so we can sleep peacefully tonight

ea658d51a726435bb18e5f182a3653d5.ashx

3d90e5f5771d4092b5215cdc5aeb88ab.ashx

05f02ecb9fcf47d39a26bfb66e5f5ff9.ashx

Ryza, our little superstar :shamefully:
I'll never get sick of this: http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigb...ousemates-cut-a-rug-in-impromptu-performance/

lol the Ryan haters are ACTUALLY so entertaining!
They're the funniest of the haters because hating Ryan is super hilarious since he's really done nothing bad to be disliked except look flawless and show wit.

Envy status 11/10

lol the Ryan haters are ACTUALLY so entertaining!
They're the funniest of the haters because hating Ryan is super hilarious since he's really done nothing bad to be disliked except look flawless and show wit.

Envy status 11/10

marsha brady and LoveBB are the worst two on the site when it comes to that.

Both of them have no morals at all.

I don't think its necessary to publically 'name and shame'. You're going a bit too far. I guess at the end of the day we're all individuals and have different tastes.

I've actually never seen their posts!! I don't know why I've never realised their hate.
I never go into other appreciation threads (unless if it's Davids) so I have no idea what happens in the Priya, Skye or Travis one (since I'm guessing they belong there)

Also I don't really care if the hate is coming from the Skye supporters.
Ryan doesn't get along with Skye and clearly they're opposites in all aspects of their personality so I'm guessing the fans that support skye relate to her and not Ryan and I can understand why they'd hate him BUT David fans hating Ryan makes me super confused.
David likes Ryan, he's encouraging his fans to support Ryan and then people who loved David and are all "SCREW RYAN he's such a jerk he's so sexist" make me LOL since it's so so so hypocritical :)
David fans who don't care about ryan is also understandable BUT those who hate him...wtf?

I don't think its necessary to publically 'name and shame'. You're going a bit too far. I guess at the end of the day we're all individuals and have different tastes.

I think it is worse how LoveBB went out and slandered my name on this site the other day.

Also, the hate from marsha brady is absolutely foul. Nobody else acts like that on here. So I think it is important to name and shame.

Go Ryan! Please take the cake tomorrow night. So glad he made in the final three (even though I was bit put off with Priya's eviction, but oh well, she came FOURTH :))...

Oh, and, um, Ryan fans, can we be easy on Priya and her fans? Can we be allies at least? :redface:

Back