Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?????
I wish you had posted on the Ryan appreciation regularly, you seem awesome!!!
Also I don't remember him saying "I have no plan", but that pretty much sums him up. He had been himself, he didn't need to spend so much time thinking of a strategy that he forgot to let loose and have fun.
LOL
I remember @penelopepitstop !!!
I think we once had a discussion about my fear/hate of birds! and I also remember them because they had Ryans Dealer as their signature lol

WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?????
I wish you had posted on the Ryan appreciation regularly, you seem awesome!!!
Also I don't remember him saying "I have no plan", but that pretty much sums him up. He had been himself, he didn't need to spend so much time thinking of a strategy that he forgot to let loose and have fun.
It was when priya closed hin in (way before the hat wearing stuff) and she said something along the train of "So you are quiet, what isssssssssssssss your plan.....he said I have no plan" I took that 2 some betting types and yanno

LOL
I remember @penelopepitstop !!!
I think we once had a discussion about my fear/hate of birds! and I also remember them because they had Ryans Dealer as their signature lol
I don't remember! :eek: I'm terrible.

It was when priya closed hin in (way before the hat wearing stuff) and she said something along the train of "So you are quiet, what isssssssssssssss your plan.....he said I have no plan" I took that 2 some betting types and yanno
LOL, I already love you...............THE FINALE IS TOMORROW URGH.

Reactions: Bae
we also took out 400 on skye and Aisha. I thought Aisha may win it back then.

We really only lose if Travola wins. If he does, I think Id be ok...I am almost certain (even though he ahs no clues sometimes) He's genuine. So much so, I can see him handing the cheque to his mum.

we also took out 400 on skye and Aisha. I thought Aisha may win it back then.

We really only lose if Travola wins. If he does, I think Id be ok...I am almost certain (even though he ahs no clues sometimes) He's genuine. So much so, I can see him handing the cheque to his mum.
yeah, Travis is so simple

I really do think he's been himself 100% of the way and I never disliked him.
I'm happy with this final 3 BUT I wanted David to be there (LOL I REPEAT THIS TOO OFTEN WHEN WILL I MOVE ON?!)

I liked her too! I thought she'd make it further than she did and I was actually disappointed when she left.
PS: Cute Avatar!

She is probably my 2nd fav female housemate after Penny.
I love Penny... she's so crazy

I think Ryan is dry and funny. I think he has style which has been mistaken as high born.

skye shat all over her pink barbie when she announced 2 weeks ago she was the winner.

edit his haircut eats shit he need help grow it son

From the BBAU twitter :roflmao: He's 26 going on 20 :p:thumbsup::thumbsup:
B3R6CKpCUAE995E.jpg:large

News article in the Sunshine Coast Daily

Oh Brother! Ryan favourite with viewers
Seanna Cronin - 24th Nov 2014 6:00 AM
SUNSHINE Coast-raised surfer Ryan Ginns is on track to win Big Brother this week.
The 26-year-old, who grew up at Mooloolaba and now works as a graphic designer in Sydney, will edge out his biggest competitors Travis Lunardi and Skye Wheatley, according to SportsBet.
If the bookies are correct, Ryan would be the first Queensland winner of the reality show, now in its third season on Channel 9 after eight previous seasons on Channel 10.
But there are five people who were always confident the public would fall in love with Ryan, his family.
"We're really proud of him," his father Des Ginns told APN.
"If he got out today nothing he has said or done could bite him later on.
"It looks like he's been having a great time. We've lots of contact from most of the evicted housemates and they say he's just loved in the house."
Ryan wasn't nominated for eviction by his fellow contestants until his 38th day in the Big Brother house and was the last original housemate to be put up for eviction.
He has been tipped to win by six evicted housemates so far, from early evictee Katie Schepis all the way through to the most recent evictee David Hodis.
David told APN of the close bond Ginns shared with his family, revealing a family photo was his most prized possession in the Big Brother house.
"He has this ritual when he's up for eviction," he said.
"The first thing he does (when he's safe) is go to his bag and put a photo of his family next to his bed."
His father Des said there was one ugly side to having his son on the reality show: social media.
"We've had to learn one hard lesson and that is just to totally ignore so much hate on social media," he said.
"For every nice comment there's always disgusting comments, not just about Ryan but every housemate. Being with all the other parents at eviction shows, some of them have got themselves into such a mess. That's the only ugly side."
The good-looking surfer has plenty of young female fans.
"I was mowing the lawn the other day and there were these girls walking their dogs," Des said.
"They were just staring and suddenly the question was asked, did I know Ryan from Big Brother? I said 'Yes he's my son' and they said 'Oh my God does he live here?' and I said 'not any more'.
"They said 'when's he coming home next and can we meet him?' In downtown Mooloolaba he has his groupies."
Ryan's parents and three Sydney-based sisters hope all of Queensland gets behind him this week.
The public vote will determine which three housemates survive tomorrow's triple eviction and who wins Wednesday's grand final and a $200,000 cash prize.

"We have to get every Queenslander known to man to vote and then vote again," Des said.

Linky-Poo to original article: http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/oh-brother-ryan-favourite-with-viewers/2462462/
LMAO at "They said 'when's he coming home next and can we meet him?' In downtown Mooloolaba he has his groupies." :inlove:

Back