Skip to main content

Rant Collective....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from Australia so I didn't get the Adelaide quips. I take it there is some stereotype regarding people from Adelaide????

We've spent the last 112 years since federation trying to rank our capital cities by awesomeness. During that time each city has become known for one thing or another.

Adelaide (SA) - Full of churches and serial killers, and yes there is a correlation between the two.
Brisbane (QLD) - XXXX drinking bogans who wear stubbies, thongs and a bond singlet. (You'll probably have to Google all those terms)
Canberra (ACT) - Full of no good lazy public servants and politicians, so nothing there really.
Darwin (NT) - Population of 5 people who spend their time sweating down by the creek with the crocodiles.
Hobart (TAS) - Full of sister marrying inbreds with two heads and no teeth. Separated from the mainland by a body of water due to health concerns.
Melbourne (VIC) - Pretentious hipsters and arty farty types who think their shit don't stink.
Perth (WA) - Honestly I really don't know what to say about Perth?? I think most Australians forget it's even there and is nothing but a wasteland.
Sydney (NSW) - Have been going on and on about how they were the first colony/state for bloody years but haven't really done anything since but build a bridge, suck at footy and have one of the worst cities to travel in.

Last edited:
Agree with this 100%. That's the problem I had with this whole thing. If you want to a blogger, learn to do it right. So if she really just went off something someone had shown her a screen shot of and not done some background digging, and this turned out to be false information, she could be liable for damages. On a forum its opinion, hearsay and can always be taken with a gain of salt, but when you start to scream things like 'I did look into this, all my information is my own doing!' in order to promote your blog as a source of REAL stories and info it boils my blood.

It's no wonder people find it repulsive when people try to claim things as their own 'work'. We all like to think our opinions matter and are heard, and if someone has done the hard yards to find stuff out about the housemates (within reason of course) no one should be surprised if that person or others knowing that person/s stand up to people like Leesa Little.

You are right. What I also find funny about the situation is that she kept on calling everyone on here trolls. Leesa honey you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Last edited:
Sadly for Leesa I don't think she is suited to the role of internet blogger. She simply is not tough enough.
Can dish it..but can't take it.

I have to say, this is one of the funniest threads on here that I have ever read. Seriously, I stuck my head in to check for 2 mins before I grab a nap pre night shift, and I had to read the whole cluster fuck.

Every time that girl announced she was leaving, then popped back up like a case of the herp, I genuinely laughed out loud.

Sweetly, I know you're still reading this thread, so two things for you real quick.

1. Listen to your husband, he is a wise man.
2. These people on this forum are amazing. But they will rip you a new orifice quicker than you can say "I appear to have a new orifice" Do not underestimate them, and do not, DO NOT run down this forum.

That is all, and good night :)

Just received a private message from Leesa Little:

(My reply)

I can't delete threads only the moderators can. I highly doubt any mod on here will delete the thread I created especially after you publicly bashed this site.
The reason I started the thread in question is because I saw some of your tweets about Behind Big Brother, then I went to your blog and saw what you said on there about Behind Big Brother. You are not innocent in this whole situation either. I have no idea what vile or horrible things were sent to you by readers and members of this forum. All I saw was the comments bleachy_dude left and someone named jools? (think that was the name). Also twice I tried to leave a comment on your site saying "Behind Big Brother Rocks!!!!". That comment is not a troll comment. I take real offense when you said that people on here are trolls because we are not, if you want to see some real trolls on an online forum I suggest you look up survivorsucks. I am a member there as well but hardly ever post because that place is vile. People there are trolls telling other posters to kill themselves and lots of other nasty thing. Behind Big Brother is very very tame compared to surviorsucks.

If people on here sent you messages saying that you hijacked the Ed story and the Tully story maybe before you decided to get defensive about it you should of done some research and perhaps in your blog say that the stories were on Behind Big Brother first. I think doing that would of went a long way. Instead you decided to write that BBB should improve its content and calls us all trolls on twitter and your blog.

Calling BBB a hell hole is not a good way to go about trying to get me to do anything for you. At first when I read this message you sent me i had no intention on posting it in the forums but on a second read I noticed the hell hole comment you just sealed your fate. THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wow. Just wow. This woman!
Calling this place a hell-hole whilst trying to appeal to your goodness.

I am truly sorry for her IF some random members from this site sent her vile and abusive messages. However as you stated (very well) labeling the whole forum as a hell hole full of trolls is never going to end well. Who knows if it even was a member here? I am almost certain it wasn't a mod from here.

I am getting the sense that she really doesn't understand what a forum is or how it works. Asking you to delete the thread, thinking that I was a moderator....

That being said, I am willing to accept that perhaps she did receive inappropriate messages, I just don't think that warrants the attacks she launched on this whole community based on some anonymous troll.

Probably some misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions on both sides here.

I am happy to call a truce and I think she should be able to come here and participate in a vibrant and exciting BB community. However I can't speak on behalf of the whole forum. So it may just be best for her to take the advice of her hubby and stay away.

As well as not understanding what a forum is or how it works, she also thought BBB was her competition and then denigrated the authors of our front page articles. Doesn't understand that out front page articles are NOT a blog, more like a news/info page.

And I did try just now to go back and re-read this thread to better understand exactly where the miscommunication and misunderstandings went wrong, however this morning she has deleted half of her comments. I thought this may happen so I have screen caps - but not necessary now. I'm not justifying stuff she has deleted.

And I did try just now to go back and re-read this thread to better understand exactly where the miscommunication and misunderstandings went wrong, however this morning she has deleted half of her comments. I thought this may happen so I have screen caps - but not necessary now. I'm not justifying stuff she has deleted.

What are screen caps?

Why on earth would you go to all the trouble to do that?

I had a feeling she would delete/edit comments after seeing her behaviour on her blog.

It's not like I actually got a camera out and took a photo. I use iPad and it's simply pressing the menu+power button and it automatically saves the screens shot to the photo folder. Takes < 1 second :D

Wow I haven't actually gone back to read through the thread, so I had no idea that she had deleted her posts. She really does not like anything negative being said about her. Oh so that's why she asked if I could delete the entire thread. Have you figured out what the miscommunication was?

Wow I haven't actually gone back to read through the thread, so I had no idea that she had deleted her posts. She really does not like anything negative being said about her. Oh so that's why she asked if I could delete the entire thread. Have you figured out what the miscommunication was?

When I saw she had deleted posts, I decided I'm not even going to bother trying to work out what went wrong.

When I saw she had deleted posts, I decided I'm not even going to bother trying to work out what went wrong.

Fair enough. Well I doubt she will be back....So lets just move on to something more positive...Umm looks like Tully will be getting evicted tomorrow!!!!!

I had a feeling she would delete/edit comments after seeing her behaviour on her blog.

It's not like I actually got a camera out and took a photo. I use iPad and it's simply pressing the menu+power button and it automatically saves the screens shot to the photo folder. Takes < 1 second :D

Well you actually did get a camera out and take a photo, that's how you have pictures of screen shots of your internet argument saved onto your computer. The actual process of clicking the picture always takes less than a second.

I am unsure if this sort of behaviour makes you the winner or just another loser.

This thread just will not die.. ha ha... Perhaps because someone - never can say goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back