Skip to main content

Rant Collective....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
Has anyone else noticed all the hate this blogger has been spreading about Behind Big Brother on her blog and Twitter? [MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION] I read your comment on her blog Well said!! But sadly this person has deleted it. I tried to leave a comment but it said awaiting moderation i highly doubt that it will be approved though. Thoughts anyone???:):):):)

Her attacks against BBB just don't make any sense. Making out like this is not a significant big brother Australia community.

Bizarre. I don't plan to go there again!

Yeah i should as well. I just don't like it went people say mean things about people/things that i like. And i absolutely love these forums. Last year i wasn't aware of BBB and maybe that's why i find this series so much more enjoyable because I'm participating in the forums. Oh well Haters Gonna Hate

Well the fact this site has broke news about bb over the years and the crew and Alex are aware of it and many housemates friends and family (Estelle, Tully, etc) have posted here over the years as well as housemates have outed themselves (such as Susannah) it has been a significant website for big brother Australia.

I think this site might have been an annoyance to Kris Noble in his days though.

Oh and I do recall seeing mike on here when using his laptop on uplate a few times.

Last edited:
So this blogger wrote:

Aw thank you! Yeah I finally realised that the troll in question was the moderator of the Behind Big Brother website. It’s sad that they feel that this needs to be a competition because I never did. It must really piss them off that people are posting my link all over their site- it tells me in my stats the location of the referee site. As in, people have posted it there and when someone ‘clicked it’, it shows me where it came from.

Lol so funny, they mustn’t be as big as they think they are, it wasn’t until I started noticing a lot of traffic coming towards my blog from their site that I realised that they even existed! I would have probably sourced info from them and referenced them in future to send traffic their way (as a favor to them) but I certainly won’t now. They shot themselves right in the foot!;)

So I wrote something in reply along the lines of....(she has deleted it so I can't copy+paste)

You say that you only found out about BBB because of the traffic, I only found out about that blog because of a link on BBB. Shame that you chose to slag off the forum, because otherwise I might have visited more.

I pointed out that her Tully post has 17 comments and a recent Tully thread (less than 24hrs old) on BBB had almost 200 posts and almost 10,000 views. Just wanted to point out that BBB was not going to shrivel up and die without her linking back to us.

Also pointed out that she had screen shots of the forum on previous posts on her blog.

She then replied (she has now deleted it but Wordpress emailed it to me because it was in reply to me)

I began my site just over a week ago. Yours is old news.
It’s a shame you can’t write articles and feel the need to attack someone with better content. All your site has going for you is that you have a forum. I am not in this for competition, it’s so sad that you’re desperate enough to send me abusive messages to my personal email trying to get me to stop.

Can’t handle the competition? Learn to write good content. I’ve since seen your posts and they’re nothing to be proud of.

It’s a pathetic shame that you felt the need to abuse a blogger and try to scare her off. You’re actually quite pathetic.
I will not be responding to you any longer.

At least today you decided not to be anon.

So yeah. Not very clever. Just FYI I had not emailed her or commented on her blog at all previous to today. So not sure who the "mod" who personally abused her was. Obviously I'm not even a mod.

*shrugs*

Her and Tully will fade into obscurity soon enough :p

My comment on her blog was probably a bit of a troll move. Meh. Anyways...

She should copy this post word for word for her next blog too. I won't even ask for credit.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't BBB crash on launch night?? Because of all the traffic?? I doubt her blog will ever get that much traffic.

[MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION]

Ha! I didn't even really bother reading her posts just glanced through them, but even I could see that she'd referenced BBB before the Tully message.

You've also go to laugh at her slight against BBB as old news and nothing but a forum. Her site doesn't even appear in Alexa rankings yet BBB is ranked #806,084 worldwide and #6,331 in AU.

Ha! I didn't even really bother reading her posts just glanced through them, but even I could see that she'd referenced BBB before the Tully message.

You've also go to laugh at her slight against BBB as old news and nothing but a forum. Her site doesn't even appear in Alexa rankings yet BBB is ranked #806,084 worldwide and #6,331 in AU.

Lol! I think I also wrote in my comment to her something along the lines of "keep having massive online influence."

I only used the stats on the 'Is bb sabotaging Tully" thread , not the 'HM #5 Tully' for obvious reasons. I didn't want to be too harsh ;)

Wow even though i have no idea what Alexa rankings are those numbers look good.

If I was trying to promote a Big Brother Australia blog, I would certainly try to tie it into this site, and if I were doing it this week, then Tully is the story I would go with to maximize traffic.

If I was trying to promote a Big Brother Australia blog, I would certainly try to tie it into this site, and if I were doing it this week, then Tully is the story I would go with to maximize traffic.

May be giving them a little too much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back