Skip to main content

Rant Collective....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave the link if you want- I'm just sick of you directing *your* people my way.

Also, I wrote the Tully blog in haste and have since corrected the ONE SENTENCE that was incorrect. Big deal!! I have removed comments because I decided not to slander you. It goes against what I intended.

If you insist on beating this drum then fine- there's nothing I can do about it. Though I'm more than willing to remove any reference to you of you're willing to take a MOMENT to realise that the info was SENT TO ME and NOTHING WAS STOLEN.

Would have loved to work together by referencing you in future, though as I have never used any information from this site, I find it ridiculous that I was expected to.

OMG you are such an idiot. How about you remove the link that you posted yourself to your site before you ask me to remove the link that i posted. Oh and by the way i did remove the link that i posted before you demanded it be removed but someone quoted it and i have no control over that.

Leave the link if you want- I'm just sick of you directing *your* people my way.

Also, I wrote the Tully blog in haste and have since corrected the ONE SENTENCE that was incorrect. Big deal!! I have removed comments because I decided not to slander you. It goes against what I intended.

If you insist on beating this drum then fine- there's nothing I can do about it. Though I'm more than willing to remove any reference to you of you're willing to take a MOMENT to realise that the info was SENT TO ME and NOTHING WAS STOLEN.

Would have loved to work together by referencing you in future, though as I have never used any information from this site, I find it ridiculous that I was expected to.

Because they're 86 'haters' and I've had to disable comments because of them.

I can't believe that's all you got from my message.

I'm willing to lay down my armory if you are.

lol! I think you think I am a moderator or something? FYI - I am not. I have only visited your site once. I left that comment today (which you have since deleted) I did not personally attack you or in fact have anything to do with you prior to today's comment.

I have no power here to stop people posting your link.

ps - I have never slandered you or your opinions, my post was just directed at you TRYING to make it seem that this forum was small and insignificant. Interesting thing for someone to say trying to gain influence in BB Aus commentary. You need to do some research about this place before you attack us.

Removing all posts because I was wrong to respond to your slander.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I just say that the real people of these forums are brilliant and amazing at their detective skills. I am in serious awe of you all. The crime rate would be zero if you were all in charge. :)

THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD ON TWITTER! I had never been here before!! I was sent tweets telling me that 'everyone's talking about it in the forums'. So, like someone with half a brain, I went straight to the FACEBOOK page to take a screenshot!! That's it!! I was also sent MANY images of comments. Had never even been here before! Calm your tits. You incorrectly accused me and now im ready to stand up to you keyboard warrior to defend myself!

Then that's a boo boo on your side if you don't check your sources. Rookie mistake. And not good 'blogger' work ethic.

yNCVL.gif

On the 15/09/2013 you posted this in the is Ed being faithful to.... thread

You guys helped this happen. Thanks! X

You say you have never been here before how do you explain this then.

Last edited:
THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD ON TWITTER! I had never been here before!! I was sent tweets telling me that 'everyone's talking about it in the forums'. So, like someone with half a brain, I went straight to the FACEBOOK page to take a screenshot!! That's it!! I was also sent MANY images of comments. Had never even been here before! Calm your tits. You incorrectly accused me and now im ready to stand up to you keyboard warrior to defend myself!

OH thank you SO much for that. I needed a big laugh.

You have screenshots of this forum on previous blog posts AND.... You posted here on 15th September.
http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/s...-faithful-to&p=1690260&viewfull=1#post1690260

I'm happy for you to keep believing your delusions (reminds me of a certain BB contestant ironically) - but if you look back your links have been removed from this thread. You got what you came BACK here for :)

Well that's it then. I was told not to feed you trolls but if you insist on slandering a (just over a week old) blog then fine. I stole nothing, I had seen nothing here and the fact remains- WHY SHOULD YOU BE CREDITED WHEN SHE SENT ME THE MESSAGE? If she sent it to another website after mine and after posting it here, I guess the site should hunt down ANYWHERE else it was posted first?

Your logic is insane.

I'm logging out of this hell-hole. Good luck with your smear campaign. I will continue to write and you will continue to hate. There's nothing I can ever do about losers that spend their days trolling forums and crying about emerging blogs.

OH thank you SO much for that. I needed a big laugh.

You have screenshots of this forum on previous blog posts AND.... You posted here on 15th September.
http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/s...-faithful-to&p=1690260&viewfull=1#post1690260

I'm happy for you to keep believing your delusions (reminds me of a certain BB contestant ironically) - but if you look back your links have been removed from this thread. You got what you came BACK here for :)

Hey i just posted the same thing lol. This person is delusional.

They did help it happen! I was sent an image, asked who said it and came over here to thank them! I HABE NEVER SOURCED INFO FROM THIS STUPID THREAD! No-one would ever source actual information from a forum, it was posted in reference to "forums were abuzz". I didn't need to come here to know that, I literally made the account AFTER the Ed article was posted. So whole stalking me account on here, why don't you check the DATE IT WAS CREATED?

Pfft. Nothing was stolen, nothing was hijacked. I credited the person who sent me the screenshot and that was all I needed to do.

GOODBYE.

Check the date I made the account.

Hmm?

Yeah. AFTER the article. Nice try but troll fail and a half. Logging off now, enjoy wasting your lives away crying to each other in a forum.

Well that's it then. I was told not to feed you trolls but if you insist on slandering a (just over a week old) blog then fine. I stole nothing, I had seen nothing here and the fact remains- WHY SHOULD YOU BE CREDITED WHEN SHE SENT ME THE MESSAGE? If she sent it to another website after mine and after posting it here, I guess the site should hunt down ANYWHERE else it was posted first?

Your logic is insane.

I'm logging out of this hell-hole. Good luck with your smear campaign. I will continue to write and you will continue to hate. There's nothing I can ever do about losers that spend their days trolling forums and crying about emerging blogs.

Just for clarity and truth, I've not actually said anything about needing to credit this forum. I was directing my comments towards YOUR slandering of this forum. I've also not wanted you to get away with not knowing about this forums which you have written about, used screen shots AND actually posted on here yourself on the 15th September and then TRY to use innocence and naivety to justify your lie.

If you had said -" I'm sorry I didn't realise she first posted on BBB, she also posted directly to me" and left it at that, without attacking this forum, and without trying to lie about you knowing of this forum's existence, I would have probably subscribed to your blog.

Anyway... Onwards and upwards

Check the date I made the account.

Hmm?

Yeah. AFTER the article. Nice try but troll fail and a half. Logging off now, enjoy wasting your lives away crying to each other in a forum.

Righhhhhhhht. Because we all use just one account, all the time, across all things, the same username. ;)

I didn't read a damn thing here. I clicked the link from my stats, made an account and thanked the person from the screenshot I was given.

I was then accused of stealing info from Tully's friends post. No apology from you people there!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back