Skip to main content

Rant Collective....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now you made me feel bad...... In all honesty i had no idea that she was a member until she posted in this thread. My intention for this thread was to point out that this forum was being publicly bashed by Leesa on twitter and her blog. I also noticed tweets by another person to Leesa saying negative thing about all of us here. I had no idea she would start posting here either. I assumed that she was not planning on having anything to do with this forum from what she wrote on her blog (which has since been deleted).
You said yourself that she has a lot to learn. Hopefully this has taught her a valuable lesson.

From what you've written throughout I do believe you had the well meaning intentions of simply defending the honour of a site, and posters, you think a lot of....but by sounding the war horn and rallying the troops in here in such a public way you must have realised it would lead to some negative traffic her way and that was always, unfortunately, going to include the abusive nutters (every site has 'em...)

Will she learn....maybe....this site would definately be a great source of information for a Big Brother blogger....possibly she will change her name and continue to browse here although by the sounds she will find it hard not to post....or indeed log out!!! I think she should step back, understand the points you make and push on....giving credit where it's due (as she has done) and leaving out the generalisations!

No point in upsetting the many for the sake of a few...........

Thank fucking God!

I was starting to think I was alone in my normal thinking..

"normal thinking"...this is a stretch....for both of us! hahaha...

I hate a pack mentality..

We should get together, recruit a few more and gang up on theses people.......oh wait...no...;)

The nutter in question went bonkers and tried to then clean up her forum mess by the power of the edit function, if that is the worst thing she does today, she is still having a good day.

All true....

Last edited:
From what you've written throughout I do believe you had the well meaning intentions of simply defending the honour of a site, and posters, you think a lot of....but by sounding the war horn and rallying the troops in here in such a public way you must have realised it would lead to some negative traffic her way and that was always, unfortunately, going to include the abusive nutters (every site has 'em...)

Will she learn....maybe....this site would definately be a great source of information for a Big Brother blogger....possibly she will change her name and continue to browse here although by the sounds she will find it hard not to post....or indeed log out!!! I think she should step back, understand the points you make and push on....giving credit where it's due (as she has done) and leaving out the generalisations!

No point in upsetting the many for the sake of a few...........

I honestly never even thought of that, massive fail on my part. I understand that now. It is sad that people were sending her abusive messages but in hindsight I think this thread stopped her from continuing to publicly bash this forum and therefore in the future loyal BBB members won't be sending her abusive messages.

If one of your kids behaved in this insane manner at school and threw the tantrum of all tantrums and a pack of students kept following her and teasing her, trying to entice a further reaction, you would be at the principles office screaming BULLIES!!

actually, no. that is the act of a parent who is not taking personal responsibility nor teaching that personal responsibility to their child.

what I would do (and have done) is teach my child to avoid the situation altogether, how to ignore it if the situation is thrust upon them and the coping mechanisms for dealing with their feelings so that they can rise above it.

frankly, we know you get your knickers in a twist any time you feel the word bullying can be applied, and i'm sure freud would have a field day with you. but you are the biggest hypocrite when it comes to bashing your morality across anyone you feel deserves it.

now come back and keep proselytising and haranguing and encouraging your own bullypack to prove me right.

While I agree with you that it isn't a big deal, I just question why someone would go to all that trouble to capture a forum post.

All that trouble..... None really at all for me, You may not see the point, that's fine. I didn't do it for you. I already explained that I knew she had been editing her posts on her own blog. So I kept a copy for my own interests. I have genuinely been trying to understand what happened.

I stand by everything I wrote in this thread. I was not bullying, I was sincerely trying to understand what caused her to launch attacks on this forum. Yes there were some posters who were probably a bit over to top in their responses to her, however she gave as good as she got. I was reasonable, I don't believe she was being reasonable. Anyway. I am well and truly over this....

hahaha.......good response, you have officially been remove from the list of suspects.......unless she mysteriously dissappears!

that or surrounded by padded walls after her experience here!
Thanks. Reading back, I did get very nasty about her. Poor girl.
I regret the name calling and swearing.

Let the girl write her blog & hate BBB. Thats her right.

actually, no. that is the act of a parent who is not taking personal responsibility nor teaching that personal responsibility to their child.

what I would do (and have done) is teach my child to avoid the situation altogether, how to ignore it if the situation is thrust upon them and the coping mechanisms for dealing with their feelings so that they can rise above it.

frankly, we know you get your knickers in a twist any time you feel the word bullying can be applied, and i'm sure freud would have a field day with you. but you are the biggest hypocrite when it comes to bashing your morality across anyone you feel deserves it.

now come back and keep proselytising and haranguing and encouraging your own bullypack to prove me right.

applause.gif

Thank fucking God!

I was starting to think I was alone in my normal thinking.

I hate a pack mentality.

Sure the poster blew a load of bonkers in a thread, but to continue to poke her with a forum stick, 4 pages on since her last post mind you, says more about you lot than it does about her.

If one of your kids behaved in this insane manner at school and threw the tantrum of all tantrums and a pack of students kept following her and teasing her, trying to entice a further reaction, you would be at the principles office screaming BULLIES!! And yet here you all are, desperate to humiliate her further, joined together like a pack of tards, slapping each other on the back in encouragement in your quest to try and coax a further response from Betty Bonkers or what ever her screen name is, so you can all join together and point and laugh.

The nutter in question went bonkers and tried to then clean up her forum mess by the power of the edit function, if that is the worst thing she does today, she is still having a good day.
Your whole rant, or whatever this is, falls flat because your analogy sucks. None of us are following her (well, one did, which prompted this thread). To use your analogy of a school, it's like someone coming into our classroom, some arguing back and forth, then leaving in a huff and pretending they'd never been there. Then the rest of us sit around and have a laugh about what just happened, and can you believe it, and wow that was nuts. She'll never know, unless she decides on her own to come back for a peek. We're just doing our own thing, got invaded by a random, now going back to doing our own thing.

She is seriously unhinged. I'm not sure all the parts of her brain connect and work together properly.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who is tweeting the BehindBB twitter? [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION] or [MENTION=677]marquisite[/MENTION] is that you? She can not be reasoned with.

Why are you following her if you don't want to hear what she wants to say?

It makes as much sense as deliberately poking yourself in the eye with a fork, then whinging because it hurts.

OH shit the moral police are here in the form of TRaLA. shit I better stop what I am doing!!!!!
When did I say i didn't want to hear what she says????Huh?????

Last edited:
Why are you following her if you don't want to hear what she wants to say?

It makes as much sense as deliberately poking yourself in the eye with a fork, then whinging because it hurts.

same could be said for your response to [MENTION=34449]Inigo Montoya[/MENTION] ....

to each their own

OH shit the moral poloce are here in the form of TRaLA. shit I better stop what I am doing!!!!!
When did I say i didn't want to hear what she says????Huh?????

By all means don't stop what you are doing, however if you are going to continue in this vein, you might want to start by turning on your spell check and go easy on the question mark usage, it makes you look a tad unbalanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back