Skip to main content

Rant Collective....

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means don't stop what you are doing, however if you are going to continue in this vein, you might want to start by turning on your spell check and go easy on the question mark usage, it makes you look a tad unbalanced.

Really??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

same could be said for your response to [MENTION=34449]Inigo Montoya[/MENTION] ....

to each their own

Point taken.

I will leave you to your united blogger outrage, screen shoting and internet filing.

same could be said for your response to [MENTION=34449]Inigo Montoya[/MENTION] ....

to each their own

Point taken.

I will leave you to your united blogger outrage, screen shoting and internet filing.

Well that's it then. I was told not to feed you trolls but if you insist on slandering a (just over a week old) blog then fine. I stole nothing, I had seen nothing here and the fact remains- WHY SHOULD YOU BE CREDITED WHEN SHE SENT ME THE MESSAGE? If she sent it to another website after mine and after posting it here, I guess the site should hunt down ANYWHERE else it was posted first?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so THIS explains why she's so disgruntled against us. ROFL. I thought she had just popped up on the past 24 hours but she's been lurking on these forums for ages.

What a deluded nutter!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so THIS explains why she's so disgruntled against us. ROFL. I thought she had just popped up on the past 24 hours but she's been lurking on these forums for ages.

What a deluded nutter!

mmm :)

For the record check out the BBB twitter feed. I had quite a tizzy of an argument with Leesa on there this morning.

She claimed I sent her abusive emails but when I asked for the emails to be produced (for 2 hours), she refused and said she had deleted them.

Nut. Case.

For the record check out the BBB twitter feed. I had quite a tizzy of an argument with Leesa on there this morning.

She claimed I sent her abusive emails but when I asked for the emails to be produced (for 2 hours), she refused and said she had deleted them.

Nut. Case.

Did she start it with you on twitter today? I saw some of it but don't really understand twitter and I actually created a twitter account to try to figure it out and ended up tweeting her. Sadly she did not reply.

Nut. Case.

When you read through what she writes here (and the VERY little I read on her blog) it's pretty obvious that she has no clue how the forums or, indeed, the Internet works. She also has a very loose interpretation if the word 'abuse', given that I believe that she thinks someone speaking reasonably disagreeing with her is abuse.

Call your lawyers people, she's said she's going through the forums and "collecting evidence", presumably for a lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back