Skip to main content

Quadruple Eviction + Return of Freeze task [News.com.au]

So how many are being evicted then? They have to start moving them out fast if they want to finish by the end of the month. Just saying

ROFL, Trust me there isn't 2 Double Evictions next week.

I don't know where they got the information from, but its BS.

I will tell you now, 4 Housemates wont be Evicted next week.
You heard it here.
semantics? or truth? we will see.

You heard it here.

NEWS.COM.AU says there WILL be 4 evicted! :confused:o_O

What we do know is that there will be two double live evictions next week, which means four will go next Tuesday and Wednesday nights

Source: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-for-big-brother/story-fn8yvfst-1227114349468 (2nd last paragraph)

DISLIKE!!!!! :bang:

I love having the house turned upside down. The cast was vanilla and then coupled up into even more boring pairs, plus the house has been divided into two groups and the guys and girls.

I hope some intruders put pressure on the originals, though I feel they were added for energy input while big brother cleaned house of Cat, Lawson and one other boring person. I would rather Leo and Travis leave and keep the two new girls. At any rate, they accomplished the purpose they were added for - to revitalize the house and shake up the originals.

This makes the show much better.

A real shakeup would involve a shock eviction of a supposed favourite to win - Skye or Ryan or David.

You heard it here.
I believe you. I think they want an intruder to have a chance to make it to the end.

NEWS.COM.AU says there WILL be 4 evicted! :confused:o_O

DISLIKE!!!!! :bang:
Yeah I don't figure they're just pulling that out of their asses. Nominations were last night so I imagine the PR dept is sending out info to build up hype for next week.

The biggest Eviction week in Big Brother history is coming.

After a season of stunts, late timeslots and a lot of new additions, Channel 9 are set to shock the housemates and the public with a mass exodus.

There will be Two Live Double Evictions next week, four housemates will be shown the door next Tuesday and Wednesday nights, leaving six housemates in the final two weeks of the show.

The Nine Network told News.com.au “Big Brother is set to become “a total control freak.” Next week he’ll be taking unprecedented remote control of the house. A restless devil, he’ll fast-forward, rewind, mute, pause or slow-mo the housemates as he pleases,”

“Expect housemates to spill their guts as they will do face-to-face nominations and family members are invited to step in. Who knows who Big Brother will open the doors to when the Housemates are paused?”

So this more or less confirms the return of the Freeze task!
http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-60-next-week-quadruple-eviction-week-freeze-task/

(Sorry if this is a rival blog)

MOD EDIT: The original article: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-for-big-brother/story-fn8yvfst-1227114349468
What a MESS!

It does sound like it could be a very interesting week though. I am kinda keen to see how this plays out, particularly the Freeze Task (still unoriginal though).

But this doesn't detract from how ridiculous everything's getting. It so bad and uncoordinated now, it's not even funny. Four evictions...what a lol.

Yeah I don't figure they're just pulling that out of their asses. Nominations were last night so I imagine the PR dept is sending out info to build up hype for next week.
Guess we will see. The intruders are disposable now they have cleared out the deadweight.

They seem to change their minds as to what is happening.
I've been wondering if they have inside focus groups they are screening shows to to see what housemates and story lines to use. Notice how the put all 4 in for a while, took them out, then decided to send them all back for dinner. I think in between they were deciding what to do.

But I'm making that up on no evidence.

I think they should have made the neighbours exactly that. Just people to go on and ruffle feathers and then leave ... I don't like that they can potentially stay so close to the end[DOUBLEPOST=1415240524][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know right? And considering there were so many story lines why add 4 more
Still let Ryan break up the couples somehow. That was a Good Move.

That's what a lot of people on the Facebook page said.
That would have been like the UK Celebrity Big Brother in January when Jasmine went back in to confront Lee and Casey...except that Jasmine was an ex-HM and Lee wasn't really her boyfriend.

You heard it here.
Take a chill pill everyone.
Has anyone considered this to be another LAME ASS HYPE Channel 9 is trying to do like the past few weeks and DID NOT deliver?
Like on Tuesday when Cat was evicted and Sonia kept going on and on about a surprise guest for Cat...which was turns out to be just her fucking sister -_-

My guess is that like in previous years when BB said there's "a new housemate going into the house" and it was a DOG remember?
I think quadruple evictions means 2 dogs and 2 humans. Like they always do at the end...take out the dogs.

My guess for eviction timeline: This week 10 HMs
Nov 11 eviction -1 (9 HMs)
Nov 12 eviction -1 (8 HMs)
Nov 18 eviction - 1 (7 HMs)
Nov 19 eviction -1 (6 HMs)
Nov 24 eviction -2 (4 HMs) finals
Nov 25 eviction -1 (3 HMs)
Nov 26 Finale

You heard it here.

So more are being evicted. haha

Back