Skip to main content

Quadruple Eviction + Return of Freeze task [News.com.au]

I'm super confused about this now...So New.com.au made the double+a double eviction up? or nine/alex are backpedaling?

They cant evict 4 HM next week without putting them all up, that would be disastrously unfair to the 5 or so that are up... then again this season and all...

Hey a new comer is in the house!!! Go easy on me! :)

I honestly don't think a quadruplet eviction is necessary!

On the week of November 10 they could evict 1 and 1 for each night OR 1 and 2 so that leaves us with 8 or 7 housemates.
Although I don't think it would be fair to have another triple eviction with only 6 housemates nominated

-I believe that next week On Nov 11, only 1 will go and 1 will be saved. Then the night after on Nov 12, still, only 1 out of 4 remaining nominees will go.

-The week after on Nov 18, 1 will go and 2 or 3 will be saved (assuming all HM are nominated). Then the following night they would have a double eviction for the remaining 4 or 5 nominees.

-5 would advance to the final week. Two of them would get cut on three/two nights before finale night.

Well, what a relief! But then it just means the evictions will be as predictable as pretty well every single eviction has been this entire season. See ya, Tom and Dick! Thank you for underlining who the real dicks in the house are. I mean, it's depressing. Still, they'll get their voucher from Appliances Online. I bet if David and Trevii had been up it would have been a quad.

Then why is Kelly sleeping with Skye last night? Was that supposed to be Tuesday night's footage?
Who knows! I'm just going by what he posted the other night.

"And Ned and Kelly (dogs) have already left the house if you didn't know."

Mind you he also said before Cat was evicted that "The next evicted is not who it should be. Bit of shock really. Do you agree ??"

Yet the bookies had her at $1.20 to go and as we later found out, Cat was always going home. The only real question was between Aisha and Leo as they kept changing positions within 1%. So I think the only one who was really shocked was him. :)

Back