Skip to main content

Quadruple Eviction + Return of Freeze task [News.com.au]

Who knows! I'm just going by what he posted the other night.

"And Ned and Kelly (dogs) have already left the house if you didn't know."

Mind you he also said before Cat was evicted that "The next evicted is not who it should be. Bit of shock really. Do you agree ??"

Yet the bookies had her at $1.20 to go and as we later found out, Cat was always going home. The only real question was between Aisha and Leo as they kept changing positions within 1%. So I think the only one who was really shocked was him. :)
Yea the dogs are still there in last nights episode running around lol
Like I said before I still think 2 dogs + 2 humans = 4 "Housemates". Obvs.

I wish Nine and Alex would have had the courage to stick with the 'couples' right throughout the season. Would have been interesting to see how it played out.

I will say it again, let that kind of thing START in week two so that the first week can be a normal week with normal relationships / friendships / getting to know you to happen without any interruptions then begin the 'twist' (this could have worked for secrets, halfway house and pairs) in week two and carry it through the whole season, well at least until the last fortnight or something.

One eviction night per week with a 'pair' eviction, even make them be interviewed with Sonia together so that it doesn't take extra time away from the 'daily show' segments.

Could have been truly original, unique and exciting!

With this many housemates and all these evictions, I wonder if it was the original plan?!

With this many housemates and all these evictions, I wonder if it was the original plan?!

It feels like Ch9 have been making it up as they go along and reacting to events in the house rather than shaping them according to a pre-ordained plan. Of course there has to be some leeway and sometimes events will mean they have to react quickly but it just feels like there's been a lot of hasty, poorly thought out decisions.

The producer who thought having 4 intruders this late in the game was a good idea needs a thorough bitch-slapping.

It feels like Ch9 have been making it up as they go along and reacting to events in the house rather than shaping them according to a pre-ordained plan. Of course there has to be some leeway and sometimes events will mean they have to react quickly but it just feels like there's been a lot of hasty, poorly thought out decisions.

The producer who thought having 4 intruders this late in the game was a good idea needs a thorough bitch-slapping.
Yea the intruders should have just been starter Housemates. So much better than most of the early evicted snooze fest.

I'm starting to feel embarrassed for channel 9.

You're only starting to now?

The whole injection of the 4 new housemates with 3 weeks to go was a terribly bad call. It's as if they realised time was running out, then tried to throw everything they had brainstormed about into the pot at once and mix it before the show ended, and it is just feeling really tacky.

Why is it so much shorter this year? The season has become a gimmick and a joke of its former true self. We hardly know anything about the housemates this season, which is awful. They are basically just 1D characters that Channel 9 have constructed to tell us what to think, based on short snippets interjected between long drawn-out evictions and repeated clips we have seen over and over.

Whoever is in charge of this show should be fired. If it doesn't get renewed, it's not because there isn't an audience for it, it's because they have made it into a ridiculous side-show shadow of its former self. Aisha recently said something about Ryan (I think) stirring the pot, but that he shouldn't need to stir anything up because things happen on their own. If only the producers of this show could have heeded similar advice. You don't need to stir the pot with awful gimmicky twists. Conflicts naturally unfold and happen on their own.
Stop interfering and let us watch the show take its course.

The producers have made so many terrible calls and butchered a concept that really needs little interference.
What a joke this season has ended up being, it's a shame.

I have no idea why all four intruders stayed! I thought it was clear they were going to repeat last years where housemates chose one of each gender to stay.

Terrible choices again...

Do we have any confirmation yet on how many are going? If not four, is it one or two as the default number of evictees? With all the doubles this season, I don't know whether they're the norm or the exception.

The voting page on the OS still has last week's dates up under the housemates' phone numbers, so no clues there:

Voting freezes between 21.00 (AEDT) on 3/11/14 and 21.50 (AEDT) 3/11/14 and closes at 21.00 (AEDT) on 4/11/14.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/vote/

I saw it and liked it - I give you full credit for saying it first here!
Thank ya darlin'

Do we have any confirmation yet on how many are going? If not four, is it one or two as the default number of evictees? With all the doubles this season, I don't know whether they're the norm or the exception.

The voting page on the OS still has last week's dates up under the housemates' phone numbers, so no clues there:
http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/vote/
I think it's very uncouth for the producers to do that to the viewers.
Yes, the housemates shouldn't know how many are evicted, but the viewers should know as that will dictate how people will vote.

It wouldn't surprise me the "quadruple" eviction was leaked on purpose to promote voting as most people know that when intruders are up, voting declines because people will assume intruders are eviction fodder and most likely to go.
Which in this case, it's very likely if 2 are evicted next week, it will be Tom and Richard. No chance they will pass the other 4 HMs.

giphy.gif
I think bianca would have a lot to say about this clusterfuck of a season.

Back