Skip to main content

Quadruple Eviction + Return of Freeze task [News.com.au]

I would say its a normal eviction Tue then all up Wed otherwise thats not fair plus more $$ and isnt it funny they pull this now a day after noms? They know who is up and adjusting accordingly
The week Priya was HOH and Marina went home, all of the HMs were up for nomination other than Lawson and Ryan and that was purely from HM points. I'm thinking that's what's happened again, either naturally or because David has the deadly dozen, so the producers are taking advantage of this to chuck people out. It was always going to be a double next week so maybe with so many HMs up after nominations last night they said here we go... here's our chance to get rid of more. I suspect they wouldn't want so many in the house for the freeze task and when family is nominating for them anyway.

This is such a joke.

Fingers crossed that all the new housemates get the boot. They won't have the support base/fans that the other housemates do have.

As someone else mentioned before, I think they should have the originals vote out two of the new housemates.

Umm usually BB has the HMs nominate face to face one week and another week they have the family members come in to nominate for them..... I guess that combining these 2 twists is on par for the rest of this stunt heavy season.

WHAT A FUCKING HOT MESS THIS SEASON IS...... I'm still enjoying it, some BB is better than no BB.
Inigo, no matter what opinion you have.. this was the best one yet! Stunt heavy is the theme of this BB series.

This is the messiest season ever. I feel so uncomfortable. You'd think this was actually the first season of Big Brother ever with how little know-how they've displayed all year. If I were Endemol, I'd somehow exclude Nine from the contract bidding. They've not got a clue. Honestly, when double evictions are the norm and you have to resort to freakin' quadruple evictions to "change the game up" (or whatever interchangeable line you want to use) you really need to take a step back and reevaluate!

Yeh for the freeze task they could have had the GF come in and say into Lawson's horrible face. "Guess what I'm single!" not that I think he would care. Would have given the others a good laugh tho. Sorry I said somewhere else I was never talking about Lawson again. Just couldn't help myself this once:)

Predictable, they had to start culling housemates from the game at a rapid rate to finish the season by the end of November.
4 to go next week - so a minimum of 6 people tonight will be nominated?
And yes, without Clawson in the house, the producers have lost their meal ticket.

they have turned BB into a total joke
its like a car accident
the hm's this year are so boring
and the endless intuders/vistors are common event each year
its lost its surprises & become so predictable even to the point of who will win it

giphy.gif

Ummm. Not sure if serious? :confused: Quadruple? Really? [Source: News.com.au]

But on the plus side....

The Nine Network told News.com.au “Big Brother is set to become “a total control freak.” Next week he’ll be taking unprecedented remote control of the house. A restless devil, he’ll fast-forward, rewind, mute, pause or slow-mo the housemates as he pleases,”

Yes! While I dislike that the freeze task (among others like the Yes-No and radio tasks) are being brought back every single year now, I'm glad they're taking this version from BBUK (where unlike AU they reinvent the tasks e.g. freeze task becomes remote control task).

BBUK had a giant television remote with play/pause/rewind/fast forward buttons on it. 2013 (series #14) I think. It is quite funny seeing housemates having to repeat an activity multiple times. Imaging a housemate gets out of bed for a coffee, then has to rewind (ditch the coffee and go back to bed, in reverse), then get up, make that coffee and back to bed all over again, and then have them get their coffee a third time (but this time they're left alone to drink it finally).

The down side... the horrible editing will probably show us very little of it and focus only on the freeze aspect.

they have turned BB into a total joke
its like a car accident
the hm's this year are so boring
and the endless intuders/vistors are common event each year
its lost its surprises & become so predictable even to the point of who will win it

Hello revolving door of housemates! Did you get that, CHANNEL 9? RE-VOL-VING DOOR!

OK that makes me feel better.

Last edited:
What are we actually basing our votes on? (I haven't voted this season and I'm not sure if I will yet) All I feel like we are getting are eviction shows. One night - evict someone, the next night - evict someone, the next night - nominate, then I feel like we are back at evictions. I didn't say specific days of the week as the shows are all over the place, too.

Back