Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Whoa!! Priya looks amazing in that photo above... OMG I am drooling and I'm a straight female... I hope she does more photos like that... I much prefer the above to her arse licking tweet... I'm sorry, but I personally don't find that kind of humour funny..... but hey lots of other people do and that is all right... Each to their own.... I would love to know what hair products priya uses....
Her hair is amazing. Sickening almost for how good it is. Next time we chat to her I'll get the lowdown on her hair prods and I'll post them back in here. I swear to Prisus if she says something like I just wash and wear I'll spew!

"I just use soap"
Don't even. I'll Prew.

And you know that's all it'll be ffs. Just like the females who have perfectly glowing skin thanks to some bar of soap, etc. Great thing is at least that I've found out Loreal men's stuff has the exact same ingredients as the womens and the exact same ingredients as Clinique... but the mens' costs heaps less.

Priya won't answer here now but if she's using some budgo hair clone like above I'll shit!!

Last edited:
Lots of Indian women use an oil in their hair to keep it from going crazy. I found it in an indian grocery store and I have been using it for 2 years now, it works better than anything else I have tried. I'm not Indian but have very thick wavy hair so my money is on the oil. I use a brand called Vatika, it's coconut oil based.

Vatika, when all else fails, use Vatika, you know what I mean.

Lots of Indian women use an oil in their hair to keep it from going crazy. I found it in an indian grocery store and I have been using it for 2 years now, it works better than anything else I have tried. I'm not Indian but have very thick wavy hair so my money is on the oil. I use a brand called Vatika, it's coconut oil based.

Vatika, when all else fails, use Vatika, you know what I mean.
I'm so gonna look into this. I have thick, curly hair as well so I always struggle to find good hair products. Thank you :)

omgpriyamalik
2 days ago
Met my lovely @marinaruski for dessert and tea. Just how we like it. #PriyaBBAU#MarinaBBAU#BBAU#MachaHouse

1742199_1441282429449643_1977819375_n.jpg

I just saw this photo was already posted but it's too late to edit *Doh* anyway I thought it was lovely photo with them all smiling, and not pulling silly faces:)

Back