Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

There was no words in the Priya Appreciation Thread, I post one picture, and THE TROLLS ARRIVE ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

DID WE GO AND MAKE THEM COME HERE?

I was in David thread today, and I was nice, I answered all the question asked truthfully without being nasty. I said what I thought. I made one nice comment and then I politely stayed to answer what was being asked. I didn't want to stay in the first place

Never I was Trolling

I was in David thread today, and I was nice, I answered all the question asked truthfully without being nasty. I said what I thought. I made one nice comment and then I politely stayed to answer what was being asked. I didn't want to stay in the first place

Never I was Trolling

I don't think you were trolling, but I will admit I was disappointed to see you there, specifically because of what you say about people who come here and say things about Priya. Your comment about David was bitchy and derogatory, it wasn't nice. And it was exactly the thing you say you'd never do, so yes. I was disappointed. I actually agree that appreciation threads should be where fans can enjoy their mutual liking of a hm in peace which is why I don't say things negative about hm's in them. Especially since you made the comment after Dave visited so he's most likely to read it, was not one bit nice.

I don't think you were trolling, but I will admit I was disappointed to see you there, specifically because of what you say about people who come here and say things about Priya. Your comment about David was bitchy and derogatory, it wasn't nice. And it was exactly the thing you say you'd never do, so yes. I was disappointed. I actually agree that appreciation threads should be where fans can enjoy their mutual liking of a hm in peace which is why I don't say things negative about hm's in them. Especially since you made the comment after Dave visited so he's most likely to read it, was not one bit nice.

It wasn't bitchy at all. It was exactly what I think David did. I haven't lied. It wasn't derogatory at all, I believe what I say, I believe to be the truth. I only answered the question I was asked, I didn't have to, but that who I am.

I stand by what I say. I don't hate people and I am not nasty to anyone, and god some people make it really hard for me, to stay the way I have been all through those years of posting here.

It wasn't bitchy at all. It was exactly what I think David did. I haven't lied. It wasn't derogatory at all, I believe what I say, I believe to be the truth. I only answered the question I was asked, I didn't have to, but that who I am.

I stand by what I say. I don't hate people and I am not nasty to anyone, and god some people make it really hard for me, to stay the way I have been all through those years of posting here.
Can I take what you said right now to make a small point... Maybe what others are saying is their truth too?

Regardless though, if a thread is for appreciating, even if it is your truth, like you have said many times, shouldn't it still be for appreciating?

I realize I am saying this in your appreciation thread, but I am not trolling, simply discussing the subject at the moment, but if it offends you, I will walk myself out of the thread

No, it wasn't what he did, it was your opinion on what he did. Just like the people who didn't like Priya expressed theirs in here and you said how bad it was when by your own definition they were just nicely saying how they thought she sucked. I'm sure you realise that saying horrible things about someone's character isn't nice so I'm just going to leave it here.

Can I take what you said right now to make a small point... Maybe what others are saying is their truth too?

Regardless though, if a thread is for appreciating, even if it is your truth, like you have said many times, shouldn't it still be for appreciating?

I realize I am saying this in your appreciation thread, but I am not trolling, simply discussing the subject at the moment, but if it offends you, I will walk myself out of the thread

If David's fans or anyone ask me questions I will answer as truthfully as I can. I said that I wasn't comfortable answering those questions in the David Appreciation Thread, and I am the one who stopped the conversation. I have done nothing wrong

If David's fans or anyone ask me questions I will answer as truthfully as I can. I said that I wasn't comfortable answering those questions in the David Appreciation Thread, and I am the one who stopped the conversation. I have done nothing wrong

Oh no, I still don't like the way he behaved the last part of his stay in the house, and the way he behaved once out. I don't hate him, but I don't forgive his behaviour IMO it is an appalling behaviour
ON topic. I appreciate him without his beard

no one asked you a question here, you stated your opinion in a less than appreciative way in the david thread. you chose to say those things without being questioned

I am done defending my actions, think what you like. I know who I am.
What you think of me doesn’t make me that person.

no one is asking you to defend yourself and I was not attacking you. But sometimes I think you think you are the only person that might be being nice, when a lot of us are. Just because someone does not have the same truth as you does not make them a troll and does not mean they are a bad person.

With this picture that says everything to me.

I will now leave this Thread. It used to be nice, I don't want to be here anymore, so good bye to all of you

upload_2014-12-10_22-56-8.jpeg

@Sweetgeek @Insomniac I know that you two don't troll or post hate in this thread but there are lots of people who do and they post things far worse than what @l.a.r.a said in the DAT. Although it wasn't technically an 'appreciative' post of David, I think you're being a little oversensitive. Lara's posts are nicer than the posts of 99% of people on this forum.

Back