Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Prisus owns a hater on Instagram

omgpriyamalik
47 minutes ago
# Monday afternoons just got weirder! #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

View attachment 47554

jenn_i_Haha pretty sure u guys don't struggle like u made out on BB with a tv like that @omgpriyamalik

omgpriyamalik@jenn_i_ Pretty sure you didn't hear me saying that we just purchased and furnished a new home. Pretty sure you didn't hear that we sacrificed our living conditions up until this year so we could enjoy a few luxuries that our hard work allows us to enjoy. Pretty sure you have visited my previous home with a second hand 21 inch TV. Pretty sure you also know that we now own two cars. Pretty sure you also know that I have never borrowed money in my entire life other than my mortgage. Pretty sure you heard my entire life story. Pretty sure you are quick to judge. Pretty sure you know me completely because pretty sure you saw me on a reality TV show 4 nights a week. Pretty fucking sure.
This makes me sad.
What the hell is with people and their direct rudeness ?
What she worked hard for, saved for or took out loans for is no ones fucking business

Prisus owns a hater on Instagram

omgpriyamalik
47 minutes ago
# Monday afternoons just got weirder! #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

View attachment 47554

jenn_i_Haha pretty sure u guys don't struggle like u made out on BB with a tv like that @omgpriyamalik

omgpriyamalik@jenn_i_ Pretty sure you didn't hear me saying that we just purchased and furnished a new home. Pretty sure you didn't hear that we sacrificed our living conditions up until this year so we could enjoy a few luxuries that our hard work allows us to enjoy. Pretty sure you have visited my previous home with a second hand 21 inch TV. Pretty sure you also know that we now own two cars. Pretty sure you also know that I have never borrowed money in my entire life other than my mortgage. Pretty sure you heard my entire life story. Pretty sure you are quick to judge. Pretty sure you know me completely because pretty sure you saw me on a reality TV show 4 nights a week. Pretty fucking sure.

(Lina) liinagee about 22 hours ago
@marinaruski @omgpriyamalik god forbid we do watch it... Make sure it's on a small tv. Noted.

omgpriyamalik about 22 hours ago
@liinagee @marinaruski Make sure you come across as poor just in case at any time you spoke of your past/present struggles. Shall I wear leaves in my next pic because omg, can't afford clothes? :D

liinagee about 22 hours ago
@omgpriyamalik Haha so in trend! Top by: Nature | Skirt by: Nature

omgpriyamalik about 22 hours ago
@liinagee B has always been a nature lover anyway. Haha.

marinaruski about 18 hours ago
Hahahaha you girls crack me up @omgpriyamalik & @liinagee ! I was going to say - @omgpriyamalik that's an great shot for a stylish home mag :) Geez you've come far my girl!!!!

omgpriyamalik about 18 hours ago
@marinaruski You'll like my place. It's very quirky :)

Love her

Don't worry about the haters/trolls on this thread guys!!! Just ignore them and let them post whatever they wish. Priya doesn't care about them so neither should you guys
Xo

Ok my two favourite HMs... dying here

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 16h16 hours ago
@timdormer , reminded me of you for more reasons than one :)

B4V5L6yCUAAzvuD.jpg

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 12h12 hours ago
@OMGPriyaMalik yep! That's me alright!! Love that pic!! You should make up a Priya version "unashamedly". Love that saying!!

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 5h5 hours ago
@timdormer :) You mean 'unapologetically Priya'? Someone on eBay is selling those t-shirts now :D Haha

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 5h5 hours ago
@OMGPriyaMalik yes that's it!! Haha oh god, I bet they are!! I could have made a killing with the skeleton onesies if I got my shit together

@timdormer You so could have! I can feel it in my bones :D

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 5h5 hours ago
@OMGPriyaMalik haha! I thought no-body would wear them! Lol. Too many dad jokes.

@timdormer I loved that onesie! You LOL-d. My work here is done :) x

Don't worry about the haters/trolls on this thread guys!!! Just ignore them and let them post whatever they wish. Priya doesn't care about them so neither should you guys
Xo

Yes, I have just ignore another one, it feels good and the Thread much cleaner :)

Sigh, and this is why we can't have nice things. Priya got chased away, and other than her twitter I can't talk to her. Damn.

Back