Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I wonder how did Gemma and Priya become close friends? I remember that they weren't too friendly in the house (i.e. arguing in the lounge room). Did I miss something?

I don't get it lol
The priyphecy came true! #FirstInLastToLeave <3 Prisus was the last one to leave the house, just as we knew she would. She left the house but then came back and fulfilled the priyphecy. It's moments like these that restore my faith in Pristianity and in Prisus.
1faamh.jpg

Ugh, just my luck to have spotted one of this tired old bitches posts.

What's even more annoying is the moment I have to take each time afterwards thinking "where do I know this bitch from again?"

Honestly, one of the worst, most humourless turds on this website. GET RID.

GET HAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Not necessarily. The only thing we know for sure is that more money was spent on the top 3. That does not equate to fans or love.

Base off this forum alone David and Priyas' appreciation threads have well over 100,000 views while Ryan , Skye, and Travis don't even hit 50,000. That takes dedication and could be considered as proof that they were more loved than any of the top 3. At least in this forum. :happy:

I think it takes more dedication to spend the money on a housemate.... just proves most here were along for the ride and the others had more dedicated followings.

Well, bizarre. Just bizarre. I popped in the other day and the thread was at 369 pages and I thought it was odd enough then that people who didn't like Priya were in her Appreciation thread a full week after the show had finished, and she had left the house anyway, lurking and shooting off the odd grimy bit of ill-will. Then this last few pages... Good lord.

The internet has revealed the strange workings of the human beast - it really is getting harder and harder to tell who is a relatively sane person having a bit of a bad day, and who is a feral bogan housewife jacked up on Jack Daniels or Bundy and Coke or Spumante or whatever it is, and who is a nonsensically aggressive man. But how odd for any of these angry posters to be in here, now, spurting out their darkness.

Popped into the David thread to see if there had been any cause for these outlandish attacks and could not read past the first page I saw, cooing about his eyes, etc. So perhaps people have become addicted to the warfare and imagine any of it still matters - or perhaps an Indian woman who takes herself seriously and holds her own ground is so infuriating still they just can't let it go. It must be awful to live in such a head.

And the hypocrite of the year award goes to......

Cooing about his eyes? Seems rather normal considering your endeavors. ...

@Prisus Christ , you may have been in this thread before, but I wish to welcome you officially to your appreciation thread. This place is sacred and holy and we Pristians do our best to keep it clean and beautiful for you. I hope you'll come grace us with your presence in here sometime, although I'm aware you have the whole world to look after. xo
angaab.jpg

@JP92 @delcan @AntiGretel @Tuttle YOU DUMB FUCK #NOLIFERS go do something useful.
No one likes you, your trolling is just tiresome and redundant, so eat shit, go #DIAF, no one GIVES A FUCK.
Everyone here is just too nice to say it but someone has to say it. STFU and GTFO.
Keep being PRESSED, we Pristians will keep having fun while you're busy hating.
You can report or ban or whatever, but each time you troll again you will know that
YOU'RE JUST A SAD NO LIFE BITCH BEHIND A KEYBOARD.
Yes I went there, IDGAF.

Yours Truly,
Tristan

Back