Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

no one is asking you to defend yourself and I was not attacking you. But sometimes I think you think you are the only person that might be being nice, when a lot of us are. Just because someone does not have the same truth as you does not make them a troll and does not mean they are a bad person.
I remember Lara being really sweet last year, just like her avatar, so Lara was probably just trying to be good Pristian and got caught up in things...a lot worse has been said by others about David and his fans

@Sweetgeek @Insomniac I know that you two don't troll or post hate in this thread but there are lots of people who do and they post things far worse than what @l.a.r.a said in the DAT. Although it wasn't technically an 'appreciative' post of David, I think you're being a little oversensitive. Lara's posts are nicer than the posts of 99% of people on this forum.
Maybe I am. But Lara stated many times that she believes the appreciation thread should be for appreciating and does not go into other appreciation threads if she is not appreciating so cannot understand when others do it, but believes she did nothing wrong when stating her opinion (not that I am saying it is wrong btw), so I was only pointing out that it is possible the people that are perceived as trolls were doing the same.

Edit: I posted before I finished (whoops). I know you guys get a lot of trolls, but some are not and I was hoping that if I could just make a point of how you feel and show that it is possible that is how others are too. No hate, no issue with discussing things and no issue with what she said about David, more pointing out that it is possible that things are perceived more than they are.

But then again, I could be doing the same and perceiving things more than I should be too

@Sweetgeek @Insomniac I know that you two don't troll or post hate in this thread but there are lots of people who do and they post things far worse than what @l.a.r.a said in the DAT. Although it wasn't technically an 'appreciative' post of David, I think you're being a little oversensitive. Lara's posts are nicer than the posts of 99% of people on this forum.

Perhaps, I think we can all be that way when we see something we find offensive. I have actually expressed before how lara has always been polite to me and how I appreciated the fact she didn't come and post negative things. That's why I was surprised. But I'm not going to clog up the thread anymore, so peace.

How fucking sad. What on Earth has this place become???

Bloody hell... come home from a great kinder mums' dinner to celebrate the end of the year, sit back with a glass of wine thinking I'll finally have a bit of time to fully catch up on here and this is the rubbish I see?

@l.a.r.a - Despite what anyone else might say - especially those who don't even f'n know you - you are indeed still the sweetest, most kindest person I've been lucky enough to meet on this forum. And I know that because I've talked to you daily away from here. Edited to add - Multiple times a day. And ever time you've provided me a smile and kind words whether it's about my son, life stuff, whatever.

Anyone who thinks differently needs to stop obsessing over past HMs and get their heads checked.

Maybe I am. But Lara stated many times that she believes the appreciation thread should be for appreciating and does not go into other appreciation threads if she is not appreciating so cannot understand when others do it, but believes she did nothing wrong when stating her opinion (not that I am saying it is wrong btw), so I was only pointing out that it is possible the people that are perceived as trolls were doing the same.
Trolls come and repeatedly bitch about Priya and Pristians. They keep coming back and they're here just to annoy us. Lara never does that. She may have expressed a negative opinion about David in the DAT but if you knew Lara even a little bit, you would know that she doesn't just blindly hate anyone or post just to annoy anyone.

Trolls come and repeatedly bitch about Priya and Pristians. They keep coming back and they're here just to annoy us. Lara never does that. She may have expressed a negative opinion about David in the DAT but if you knew Lara even a little bit, you would know that she doesn't just blindly hate anyone or post just to annoy anyone.

I edited my post, just so you know. I never said she hated, that was not my point at all. Lara, I know you don't hate other hms. Which is what I have appreciated about you, my post was more that not everyone is a troll if they did have a difft opinion, that their truth is real to them too. not my intention to make you think badly of yourself.

I edited my post, just so you know. I never said she hated, that was not my point at all. Lara, I know you don't hate other hms. Which is what I have appreciated about you, my post was more that not everyone is a troll if they did have a difft opinion, that their truth is real to them too. not my intention to make you think badly of yourself.
I don't think Lara thinks that everyone who has a different opinion is a troll... When she complains about people trolling in this thread, she wouldn't be talking about people who express non-Pristian opinions, I'm sure she would be referring to the people I just described; people who post here for no reason other than to be annoying.

And their claws clipped while they're at it
Well whatever the deal, it needs to be resolved now. Whether Groupon has an offer to clip those nails or whatever... this is seriously out of control. People are scrapping with supposed 'friends' over a HM who finished 7th and one who finished 4th on what could possibly be considered the worst BBAU ever.

Like seriously. Come on now. During the season when both were in the house: OK. When the first got evicted it started to get weird because their time was up yet it seemed some didn't recognise that. When the second got evicted and now it's how long after the show has even ended... it's time to call the bus for Looney Town. Going after Lara - especially if you've been a member here for longer than a month - is just beyond me.

Me I understand. But LARA ffs??? Bloody hell. This place has gone to shit.

Just like to state I was not going after Lara. Having a discussion with someone is not always attacking someone. Not every discussion needs to be turned into attacker and victim. If I offended lara then sorry, but I cannot be the only one being overly sensitive then

Well whatever the deal, it needs to be resolved now. Whether Groupon has an offer to clip those nails or whatever... this is seriously out of control. People are scrapping with supposed 'friends' over a HM who finished 7th and one who finished 4th on what could possibly be considered the worst BBAU ever.

Like seriously. Come on now. During the season when both were in the house: OK. When the first got evicted it started to get weird because their time was up yet it seemed some didn't recognise that. When the second got evicted and now it's how long after the show has even ended... it's time to call the bus for Looney Town. Going after Lara - especially if you've been a member here for longer than a month - is just beyond me.

Me I understand. But LARA ffs??? Bloody hell. This place has gone to shit.

It's over, and it was a discussion over a comment and different points of view, like we do all the time on this forum.
It wasn't a comment on lara's persona, because I like her, and have previously enjoyed many of her posts, but I can have a difference of opinion with someone I like and it can be ok. Once I realised we weren't going to see eye to eye about it I was dropping it.

Just like to state I was not going after Lara. Having a discussion with someone is not always attacking someone. Not every discussion needs to be turned into attacker and victim. If I offended lara then sorry, but I cannot be the only one being overly sensitive then
This is the thing though - and this is coming from someone who experienced the very same thing last week but fortunately (prob not) can handle it better than Lara as I'm used to it now.

I posted something in one thread. I have no clue what Lara posted in that David thread as I don't visit there but it seems some of you didn't like it. Fair enough. She posted it in there. I was launched on by several people in the Post BB thread - one username I didn't even recognise. It got to the point where I couldn't even respond to all the notifications anymore as I explained to you in PM so I bailed. Did the same happen to Lara? Not sure as I didn't see.

But what I DID see tonight is her coming in here and then having two of you follow her over to continue it. Just like happened with me when I left the Post BB thread and posted elsewhere. Somehow the message doesn't compute: I leave the thread - I'm done. Don't follow someone to continue the crap elsewhere. Because now I'm listening to her very upset that she can't even post in one supposed appreciation turned to shit thread - that tbh has been overtaken by fucking trolls and haters for however long - without having to discuss what happened in another thread. Yet again.

For some reason the same names seem to keep being behind this stuff. Not sure if it's because the Post BB thread is a dud as I haven't been in there either since my last post or what the deal is but this shit is beyond normal. Someone leaves a conversation - consider it done. Not a hard concept to grasp. Now instead you have someone who is saying she'll never post on here again. Yet add another to the list of many who have been driven off the past few weeks because of the same bullshit over and over. Enough is enough. You see someone is done, LEAVE THEM ALONE. And if you don't recognise they're done then that's something you need to work on. Not them.

Still waiting for the receipts of many users/haters on this forum
SbYWfGR.gif

This is the thing though - and this is coming from someone who experienced the very same thing last week but fortunately (prob not) can handle it better than Lara as I'm used to it now.

I posted something in one thread. I have no clue what Lara posted in that David thread as I don't visit there but it seems some of you didn't like it. Fair enough. She posted it in there. I was launched on by several people in the Post BB thread - one username I didn't even recognise. It got to the point where I couldn't even respond to all the notifications anymore as I explained to you in PM so I bailed. Did the same happen to Lara? Not sure as I didn't see.

But what I DID see tonight is her coming in here and then having two of you follow her over to continue it. Just like happened with me when I left the Post BB thread and posted elsewhere. Somehow the message doesn't compute: I leave the thread - I'm done. Don't follow someone to continue the crap elsewhere. Because now I'm listening to her very upset that she can't even post in one supposed appreciation turned to shit thread - that tbh has been overtaken by fucking trolls and haters for however long - without having to discuss what happened in another thread. Yet again.

For some reason the same names seem to keep being behind this stuff. Not sure if it's because the Post BB thread is a dud as I haven't been in there either since my last post or what the deal is but this shit is beyond normal. Someone leaves a conversation - consider it done. Not a hard concept to grasp. Now instead you have someone who is saying she'll never post on here again. Yet another to add to the list of many who have been driven off the past few weeks because of the same bullshit over and over. Enough is enough. You see someone is done, LEAVE THEM ALONE. And if you don't recognise they're done then that's something you need to work on. Not them.
I don't even know how to respond to this tbh.

I will start by saying I don't need to work on anything. I know that I am an understanding person, I know I always try and be fair where I can, and I have always been a respectful person, even when I have been a bitch to someone I try and see things from their point of view. But I will not sit here and be told that discussing something with someone is an attack and that it is my issue if someone is sensitive to it. I know I am a good person regardless of you trying to allude that I joined in some attack.

I will start by saying I don't need to work on anything. I know that I am an understanding person, I know I always try and be fair where I can, and I have always been a respectful person, even when I have been a bitch to someone I try and see things from their point of view. But I will not sit here and be told that discussing something with someone is an attack and that it is my issue if someone is sensitive to it. I know I am a good person regardless of you trying to allude that I joined in some attack.

Of course not and fair enough.

Rushing over to another thread to continue harping on something is not "respectful" and yeah it is an attack. Or stalking or trolling or insane. Whichever word you fancy. Sorry if you don't see it that way but there are several here who would differ. It's not a cool feeling when you get into a debate in one thread and then post in another and then have the Bobbsey Twins or worse their whole clan - including unknown members - scurry over to the second thread to join in for a pile on.

Anyway, doesn't matter. The message is received loud and clear. Have fun in the PRIYA APPRECIATION SOCIETY THREAD. xo

Rushing over to another thread to continue harping on something is not "respectful" and yeah it is an attack. Or stalking or trolling or insane. Whichever word you fancy. Sorry if you don't see it that way but there are several here who would differ. It's not a cool feeling when you get into a debate in one thread and then post in another and then have the Bobbsey Twins or worse their whole clan - including unknown members - scurry over to the second thread to join in for a pile on.

Anyway, doesn't matter. The message is received loud and clear. Have fun in the PRIYA APPRECIATION SOCIETY THREAD. xo
you guys are not the only ones who will get upset, maybe I don't voice how I feel, but there have been many times that I have felt upset.

You made your message loud and clear.

Goodbye

I apologize to the fans of this thread who felt I disrupted their peace

I am really sad to see what you've posted to L.a.r.a. I do get your point and can see what you were aiming to do but there were two posters coming after her (it's as polite as I can put it). It may not seem like an attack to you but I have experienced it myself and it's not nice at all, even when with good intentions. L.a.r.a. technically may appear hypocritical to you but I don't think she needs to explain her actions over and over again. You may not have liked her comment re David but it's not the trolling type of comment that L.a.r.a was referring to that should be kept out of appreciation threads. Am sure some anti HM comments can be expressed constructively but it's the trash talk L.a.r.a is referring to.

well expressed Mrs B and am hoping @l.a.r.a is ok. Can't believe how bad this thread has been of late. Let the hate go people.

Back